1. Patrick OE, Winifred AO. (2009). Success of the Control of Tuberculosis in Nigeria: A Review. International Journal of Health Research; 2:3–14.
2. Santos LC. (2012) The Molecular Basis of Resistance in Mycobaterium tuberculosis. Open J Med Microbio.; l2: 24–36
3. WHO. (2018) Tuberculosiskey facts. Geneva, Switzerland.
4. WHO (2018). Global Tuberculosis report. Geneva, Switzerland.
5. FMOH (2009) TB/ HIV implementation guideline, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
6. FMOH. (2008). Tuberculosis, Leprosy and TB/HIV Prevention and Control Program Manual,MOH, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 4th edition.
7. FMOH. (2013). TB Research Advisory Committee (TRAC). Road map for Tuberculosis Operational Research in Ethiopia. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
8. FMOH (2010) Health Sector Development Programme IV. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
9. Belete G, Gobena A, Girmay M, Sibhatu B. (2013). Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients under directly observed treatment in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Braz J Infect Dis.;17:521–528.
10. Belay T, Abebe M, Assegedech B, Dieter R, Frank E, Ulrich S. (2009). Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients at Gondar University Teaching Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia: A five-year retrospective study. BMC Public Health.; 9:1471–2458.
11. Yassin MA, Datiko DG, Shargie EB. ( 2006). Ten-year experiences of the tuberculosis control programme in the southern region of Ethiopia. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis;10:1166–1171.
12. Tsegahun A, Moges L, Helen T. (2018). Trends and Treatment Outcomes of Tuberculosis in DebreBerhan Referral Hospital. Ethiopia. Clinical Medicine Research; 7: 97-102
13. FMOH (2013). An Extract of Five Year’s TB, TB/HIV AND Leprosy Control Program Analysis. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
14. Biruk M, Yimam B, Abrha H, Biruk S, Amdie FZ (2016). Treatment outcomes of tuberculosis and associated factors in an Ethiopian University Hospital. Adv Public Health 2016; 9:10.
15. Gebrezgabiher G, Romha G, Ejeta E, Asebe G, Zemene E, Ameni G. (2016). Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis Patients under Directly Observed Treatment Short Course and Factors Affecting Outcome in Southern Ethiopia: A Five-YearRetrospectivestudy. PLoSONE11 (2): e0150560.
16. Girum T, Atkure D, Tefera T, Abebe B, Theodros G, Habtamu T, Geremew G, Misrak G, Mengistu T, Minilik D (2018). Treatment Outcome and Associated Factors among TB Patients in Ethiopia: Hospital-Based Retrospective Study. American Journal of Epidemiology and Infectious Disease. 6 : 14-19
17. Getahun A, Haimanot D, Takele T, Gebremedihin G,KetemaT, Gobena A.(2015). Treatment outcome of tuberculosis patients at Gambella Hospital, Southwest Ethiopia: Three-year Retrospective study. J. Infect Dis Ther 3:211.
18. Mekonnen D, Derbie A, Mekonnen H, Zenebe Y. (2016). Profile and Treatment outcomes of patients with tuberculosis in Northeastern Ethiopia: Across Sectional study. Afri Health Sci; 16: 663-670.
19. WHO. 2014. Global tuberculosis Report Geneva, Switzerland.
20. FMOH (2012). Ethiopia Federal Ministry of Health Guidelines for clinical and programmatic
Management of TB and Leprosy and TB/HIV in Ethiopia. Fifth edition. Addis Abeba
21. Gebretsadik B, Fikre E and Abreham A.(2012). Treatment outcome of smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Tigray Region, Northern Ethiopia. BMC Public Health, 2012; 12:1471-2458.
22. Endris M, Moges F, BelyhunY, Woldehana E, Esmael A, Unakal C. (2014). Treatment Outcome of tuberculosis patients at Enfraz health Center, northwest ethiopia: a five-year retrospective study. Tuberc Res Treat,(726193):5.
23. Sisay S, Mengistu B, Erku W, Woldeyohannes D. (2014). Directly Observed Treatment Short-course (DOTS) for tuberculosis control program in Gambella Regional State, Ethiopia: ten years experience. BMC Res Notes.;7:1756-0500
24. Ejeta E, Chla M, AregaG, Ayalsew K, Tesfaye L, Birhanu T, Disassa H. (2015). Treatment outcome of Tuberculosis patientsUnder Directly Observed Treatment of Short Course in Nekemt Town, WesternEthiopia: Retrospective Cohort Study. Gen Med 3:1000176.
25. Tigist M, Kidist D, Degefa H and Taye L. (2016). Treatment outcomes of tuberculosis patients in NigistEleni Mohammed General Hospital, Hosanna,
South Ethiopia, a five year retrospective study. Archives of Public Health 201775:16.
26. Ramya A, Kaliyaperumal K and Marimuthu G.(2013).The profile and treatment outcomes of the older (aged 60 years and above) tuberculosis patients in Tamilnadu, South India.PLoS One,1371; 8(7).
27. Duru CB, Uwakwe KA,Nnebue CC, Diwe KC, Merenu IA,Emerole CO, Iwu CA and Duru, CA. (2016).Tuberculosis treatment outcomes and determinants among patients treated in hospitals in Imo state, Nigeria.Libr J. 3:e2754.
28. Gabida M, Tshimanga M, Chemhuru M, Gombe N, Bangure D (2015). Trends for tuberculosis treatment outcomes, New sputum smear positive patients in kwekwe district, Zimbabwe, 2007–2011: a cohort analysis. J Tuberc Res.3:126–35.
29. Aysun S, Aka A, Yusuf A, Nurullah K, Nagihan K and Fatma, T. (2015). Factors affecting successful treatment outcomes in pulmonary tuberculosis: a single-center experience in Turkey, 2005–2011. J Infect DevCtries.; 9:821–8.
30. Mariade F, Pessoa M, Albuquerque R, Arraes de A, Ximenes N and Lucena-Silva, W. (2007). Factors associated with treatment failure, Dropout and death in a cohort of tuberculosis patients (from May 2001 to July 2003) in Recife, Pernambuco State, Brazil. Cad SaudePublica. 23:1573–82.
31. Gadoev J, Asadov D, Tillashaykhov M, Tayler-Smith K, Isaakidis P, Dadu,A, de Colombani P, Hinderaker SG,Parpieva N,Jalolov A,Hamraev A.(2015). Factors associated with unfavorable treatment outcomes in new and previously treated TB patients in Uzbekistan: a five year countrywide study. PLoSOne10: e0128907.10.1371
32. Firdie T, Tariku D and Tsegaye T. (2016). Treatment outcomes of TB patients at DebreBerhan Hospital, Amahara Region, North Ethiopia. Ethiop J Health Sci. 26: 65–72.
33. Nik N, Ronaidi NM, Mohd NS, WanMohammad Z, Sharina D and Nik R NH. (2011). Factors associated with unsuccessful treatment outcome of pulmonary tuberculosis in Kotabharu, Kelantan: A retrospective cohort study. Malays J Public Health Med. 11:6–15.
34. Addisu M, Balew Z, Biniam E.(2016). Treatment outcome and Associated Factors among Tuberculosis Patients in Debre Tabor, North Ethiopia: A Retrospective Study. Tuberc Res Treat.: 1354356.
35. Ketema T, Teresa K, Adugna A, Geremew T, Shimelis M, Solomon S, Legesse T, andGilman KHS. (2018). Treatment Outcomes of Tuberculosis at Asella Teaching Hospital, Ethiopia: Ten Years’ Retrospective Aggregated Data. Front Med (Lausanne); 5: 38.
36. Ali MK, Karanja S, Karama M.( 2017). Factors associated with tuberculosis treatment outcomes among tuberculosis patients attending tuberculosis treatment centers in 2016-2017 in Mogadishu, Somalia. Pan African Medical Journal.28:197.
37. Padmapriyadarsini, C., Narendran, G and Swaminathan, S. (2011).Dignosis and Treatment ofTuberculosis in HIV co-infected patients. Indian J Med Res. 134:850-865.
38. Seddon JA, Hesseling AC, Willemse M, Donald PR, Schaaf HS (2012). Culture-confirmed multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in children: clinical features, treatment and outcome. Clinical infectious diseases. 54: 157-166.
39. Havlir DV, Getahun H, Sanne I, Nunn P. (2008). Opportunities and challenges for HIV care in overlapping HIV and TB epidemics. JAMA.; 300(4): 423-430.
40. Vasankari T, Holmström P, Ollgren J, Liippo K, Kokki M, Ruutu P (2007). Risk factors for poor tuberculosis treatment outcome in Finland: a cohort study. BMC public health. 7: 291.
41. Ramose JM, Reyes F and Facin R. (2008). Surgical lymph biopsies in a rural Ethiopian hospital: histopathologic diagnoses and clinical characteristics. Ethiop Med J. 46:173–178.
42. Ayeno HD, Regasa BM, Lenjisa JL, Umeta GT, Woldu MA. (2014). A three Years Tuberculosis Treatment OutCome at Adama Hospital of Medical College, South East Ethiopia, A retrospective cross-sectional analysis: IJPBS. 2: 2347–4785.
43. Mesay HD, Daniel GD, Bernt L. (2014). Trends of tuberculosis case notification and treatment outcomes in the Sidama Zone, Southern Ethiopia: ten-year retrospective trend analysis in urban–rural settings. PLoS One9:1–18.10.1371