1. GMC. Outcomes for Graduates [Internet]. 2018. Available from: https://www.gmc-uk.org/education/standards-guidance-and-curricula/standards-and-outcomes/outcomes-for-graduates
2. Walker B, Wallace D, Mangera Z, Gill D. Becoming ‘ward smart’ medical students. Clin Teach [Internet]. 2017;14(5):336–9. Available from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/tct.12571
3. Seabrook MA. Clinical students’ initial reports of the educational climate in a single medical school. Med Educ. 2004;38:659–69.
4. Prince KJAH, Boshuizen HPA, Van Der Vleuten CPM, Scherpbier AJJA. Students’ opinions about their preparation for clinical practice. Med Educ [Internet]. 2005;39(7):704–12. Available from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02207.x
5. Gimson A, Javadzadeh S, Doshi A. <p>Bedside teaching: everybody’s but nobody’s responsibility</p>. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2019;
6. Monrouxe L V, Grundy L, Mann M, John Z, Panagoulas E, Bullock A, et al. How prepared are UK medical graduates for practice? A rapid review of the literature 2009–2014. BMJ Open. 2017;7(1).
7. Nikendei C, Kraus B, Schrauth M, Briem S, Jünger & J. Ward rounds: how prepared are future doctors? Med Teach [Internet]. 2008;30(1):88–91. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/01421590701753468
8. Veloski JJ, Hojat M. Measuring specific elements of Professionalism: Empathy, Teamwork, and Lifelong learning [Internet]. 2006. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291294283
9. McNair RP. The case for educating health care students in professionalism as the core content of interprofessional education. Med Educ. 2005;
10. Cole R. The understanding of medical terminology used in printed health education materials. Vol. 38, Health Education Journal. 1979.
11. Thomas I, Nicol L, Regan L, Cleland J, Maliepaard D, Clark L, et al. Driven to distraction: A prospective controlled study of a simulated ward round experience to improve patient safety teaching for medical students. BMJ Qual Saf. 2015;
12. Morphet J, Hood K, Baulch J, Gilbee A, Sandry K, Cant R. Teaching teamwork: an evaluation of an interprofessional training ward placement for health care students. Adv Med Educ Pract. 2014;
13. Ericson A, Masiello I, Bolinder G. Interprofessional clinical training for undergraduate students in an emergency department setting. J Interprof Care. 2012;
14. Pelling S, Kalén A, Wahlström O. Preparation for becoming members of health care teams: findings from a 5-year evaluation of a student interprofessional training ward Preparation for becoming part of future health-care teams; findings from a 5-year evaluation of a student interprofessional training ward. J Interprof Care [Internet]. 2011;25:328–32. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.3109/13561820.2011.578222http://informahealthcare.com/http://urn.kb.se/
15. Morison SL, Jenkins J. Facilitating undergraduate interprofessional learning in healthcare: Comparing classroom and clinical learning for nursing and medical students. 2003; Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227797598
16. Ponzer S, Hylin U, Kusoffsky A, Lauffs M, Lonka K, Mattiasson A-C, et al. Interprofessional training in the context of clinical practice: goals and students’ perceptions on clinical education wards. Med Educ [Internet]. 2004 Jul [cited 2019 Jul 25];38(7):727–36. Available from: http://doi.wiley.com/10.1111/j.1365-2929.2004.01848.x
17. Hylin U, Nyholm H, Mattiasson A-C, Ponzer S. Interprofessional training in clinical practice on a training ward for healthcare students: A two-year follow-up. J Interprof Care [Internet]. 2007;21(3):277–88. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/13561820601095800
18. Lindblom P, Scheja M, Torell E, Åstrand P, Felländer-Tsai L. Learning orthopaedics: Assessing medical students’ experiences of interprofessional training in an orthopaedic clinical education ward. J Interprof Care. 2007;
19. Field A. Discovering statistics using IBM SPSS statistics. 4th ed. London: Sage Publications Ltd; 2013.
20. Cohen J, Cohen P, West S, Aiken LS. Bivariate correlation and regression. In: Applied multiple regression/correlation analysis for the behavioral sciences. 3rd ed. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2003.
21. Braun V, Clarke V. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qual Res Psychol. 2006;3(2):77–101.
22. Hair JF, Anderson RE, Tatham RL, Black WC. Multivariate data analysis. 5th ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Printice Hall; 1998.
23. Barnett V, Lewis T. Outliers in statistical data. Vol. 286, John Wiley & Sons. 1978. 293 p.
24. Kilminster SM, Delmotte A, Frith H, Jolly BC, Stark P, Howdle PD. Teaching in the new NHS: the specialised ward based teacher. Med Educ. 2001;35(5):437–43.