1. Aydin AK, Terzioglu H, Akinay AE, Ulubayram K, Hasirci N. Bond strength and failure analysis of lining materials to denture resin. Dental Materials,1999, 15: 211-218.
2.Green BG, Frankmann SP. The effect of cooling on the perception of carbohydrate and intensive sweeteners. Physiology Behavior,1988, 43: 515-519.
3.Nakamura M, Kurihara K. Temperature dependence of amiloride-sensitive and -insensitive components of rat taste nerve response to NaCl. Brain Research,1988, 444: 159-164.
4. Nakamura M, Kurihara K. Differential temperature dependence of taste nerve responses to various taste stimuli in dogs and rats. The American Journal of Physiology, 1991, 261: 1402-1408.
5.Sehajpal SB, Sood VK. Effect of metal fillers on some physical properties of acrylic resin. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry,1989, 61: 746-751.
6. Kapur KK, Fischer EE. Effect of denture base thermal conductivity on gustatory response. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry,1981, 46: 603-609.
7. Henderson D, Steffel VL. McCracken’s Removable partial prosthodontics. Mosby Company, St Louis, 1981: 108.
8. Phillips RW. Skinner’s Science of Dental Materials. Philadelphia, W. B Saunders Co, 1982. pp 177–247.
9.Messersmith PB, Obrez A, Lindberg S. New acrylic resin composite with improved thermal diffusivity. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry,1998, 79: 278-284.
10. Harris GL. Properties of silicon carbide. London, inspec, 1995.
11.Grant AA, Greener E.H. Whisker reinforcement of polymethylmethacrylate denture base resins. Australian Dental Journal,1967: 12: 29-33.
12. Cappi B, Neuss S, Salber J, Telle R, Knuchel R, Fischer H. Cytocompatibility of high strength non-oxide ceramics. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A,2010, 93: 67-76.
13. Atla J, Manne P, Gopinadh A, Sampath A, Muvva SB, Kishore K, Sandeep C, Chittamsetty H. The Effect of Al2O3 Addition on the Thermal Diffusivity of Heat Activated Acrylic Resin. Journal ofClinical and Diagnostic Research,2013, 7: 1797-1798.
14. Ellakwa AE, Morsy MA, El-Sheikh AM. Effect of aluminum oxide addition on the flexural strength and thermal diffusivity of heat-polymerized acrylic resin. Journal of Prosthodontics,2008, 17: 439-444.
15.Cengel, Y. (2014). Heat and mass transfer: fundamentals and applications. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
16. McCabe JF, Wilson HJ. The use of differential scanning calorimetry for the evaluation of dental materials. Part II. Denture base materials. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation,1980, 7: 235-243.
17.Lide, David R., ed. CRC handbook of chemistry and physics: a ready-reference book of chemical and physical data. CRC press, 1995
18.Venkanna, B. K. (2010). Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer. PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd..
19.Kul E, Aladağ LI, Yeşildal R. Evaluation of thermal conductivity and flexural strength properties of poly(methyl methacrylate) denture base material reinforced with different fillers. J Prosthet Dent. 2016 Nov;116(5):803-810.
20.Yadav P, Mittal R, Sood VK, Garg R. Effect of incorporation of silane-treated silver and aluminum microparticles on strength and thermal conductivity of PMMA. Journal of Prosthodontics,2012, 21: 546-551.
21. International Organization for Standardization. Dentistry-Denture base polymers, ISO 1567. 1999.
22.Vojdani M, Bagheri R, Khaledi AAR. Effects of aluminum oxide addition on the flexural strength, surface hardness, and roughness of heat-polymerized acrylic resin. Journal of Dental Sciences,2012, 7: 238-244.
23. ASTM InternationalDesignation: E1530-06. Standard test method for evaluating the resistance to thermal transmission of materials by guarded heat flow meter technique.
24. Chaijareenont P, Takahashi H, Nishiyama N, Arksornnukit M. Effect of different amounts of 3-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane on the flexural properties and wear resistance of alumina reinforced PMMA. Dental Materials Journal,2012, 31: 623-628.
26.Furuya-Yoshinaka M, Yoshinaka M, Isogai F, Maeda Y. Influence of an experimental palatal plate on thermal perception. Journal of Prosthodontic Research,2009, 53: 193-196.
27. Hirano K, Hirano S, Hayakawa I. The role of oral sensorimotor function in masticatory ability. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation,2004, 31: 199-205.
28. Zembilci G, Koçak, G. ,Özalp, E. Tam protezaygıtıkullananhastalarda PTC (Phenyl-Thio-Carbamide) tad alma eşikdeğerleriuzerinebirönçalışma. İstanbul UniversitesiDişHekimliğiFakultesiDergisi,1984, cilt 8 sayı 2.
29. Floystrand F, Karlsen K, Saxegaard E, Orstavik JS. Effects on retention of reducing the palatal coverage of complete maxillary dentures. ActaOdontologicaScandinavica,1986, 44: 77-83.
30.Floystrand F, Orstavik JS. Retention of complete maxillary dentures as a result ofchanges in design. ActaOdontologicaScandinavica,1984, 42: 327-232.
31. Machado C, Sanchez E, Azer SS, Uribe JM. Comparative study of the transverse strength of three denture base materials. Journal ofDentistry,2007, 35: 930-933.
32. Alhareb AO, Ahmad ZA. Effect of Al2O3/ZrO2 reinforcement on the mechanical properties of PMMA denture base. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites,2011, 30: 86-93.
33.Jasim BS, Mohammed DH, Fatalla AA. Effect of modified alumina nanofillers addition on thermal properties and some other properties of heat cured acrylic soft lining material. Research journal of pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences, 2018:9;1947-1955
34. Phillips RW. Skinner's Science of Dental Materials. Philadelphia W. B Saunders, 1991.
35. Yadav NS, Elkawash H. Flexural strength of denture base resin reinforced with aluminum oxide and processed by different processing techniques.Journal of Advanced Dental Research, 2011, 2: 33-36.
36.Kamil Ahmed S, Al-Judy HJ. Effect of addition of silanized silicon carbide nanoparticles on some physical properties of heat cured acrylic denture base material. Journal of research in medical and dental science, 2018:6;86-95
37. Mazzocchi M, Bellosi A. On the possibility of silicon nitride as a ceramic for structural orthopaedic implants. Part I: processing, microstructure, mechanical properties, cytotoxicity. Journal of Materials Science. Materials in Medicine,2008, 19: 2881-2887.
38. Howlett CR, McCartney E, Ching W. The effect of silicon nitride ceramic on rabbit skeletal cells and tissue. An in vitro and in vivo investigation. ClinalOrthopaedics and Related Research,1989: 293-304.
39. Dion I, Bordenave L, Lefebvre F, Bareille R, Baquey C, Monties JR, Havlik P. Physico-Chemistry and Cytotoxicity of Ceramics. Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Medicine,1994, 5: 18-24.
40. Willmann G, von Chamier W, Pfaff HG, Rack R. Biocompatibility of a new alumina matrix biocomposite AMC. Key Engineering Materials, 2001;192–195.
41.Svensson I, Artursson E, Leanderson P, Berglind R, Lindgren F. Toxicity in vitro of some silicon carbides and silicon nitrides: whiskers and powders. American Journal ofIndustrial Medicine,1997, 31: 335-343.
42. Hamedi-Rad F, Ghaffari T, Rezaii F, Ramazani A. Effect of nanosilver on thermal and mechanical properties of acrylic base complate dentures. Journal of Dentistry (Tehran, Iran), 2014,11:495-505
43. Taira Y, Sakai M, Sawase T. Effects of primer containing silane and thiophosphate monomers on bonding resin to a leucite-reinforced ceramic. Journal ofDentistry,2012, 40: 353-358.
44.Kamada K, Taira Y, Yoshida K, Atsuta M. Effect of four silane coupling agents on bonding of two resin-modified glass ionomer cements to a machinable ceramic. Dental Materials Journal,2007, 26: 240-244.
45.Kamada K, Yoshida K, Taira Y, Sawase T, Atsuta M. Shear bond strengths of four resin bonding systems to two silica-based machinable ceramic materials. Dental Materials Journal,2006, 25: 621-625.
46. Taira Y, Yoshida K, Matsumura H, Atsuta M. Phosphate and thiophosphate primers for bonding prosthodontic luting materials to titanium. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry,1998, 79: 384-388.