1. The World Health Organization. The Global burden of disease: 2004 update Part 4.
Glob Burd Dis 2004 Updat. 2008;40–51.
2. Sundhedsstyrelsen. National Klinisk Retningslinje for Unipolar depression. 2016.
3. Riemann D, Baglioni C, Bassetti C, Bjorvatn B, Dolenc Groselj L, Ellis JG, et al.
European guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of insomnia. J Sleep Res. 2017;26:675–700.
4. Chen, J, Liu J H, Xu, N, Liang, Z H XS-JXW-BF. Journal Article Effects of acupuncture
treatment on depression insomnia: a study protocol of a multicenter randomized controlled
trial. Trials. 2013;14:2.
5. Trahan T, Durrant SJ, Müllensiefen D, Williamson VJ. The music that helps people
sleep and the reasons they believe it works: A mixed methods analysis of online survey
reports. PLoS One. 2018;13:1–19.
6. Jespersen K, Koenig J, Jennum P, Vuust P. Music for insomnia in adults. Cochrane
Database Syst Rev. 2015;
7. Chan MF, Wong ZY, Thayala N V. A systematic review on the effectiveness of music
listening in reducing depressive symptoms in adults. JBI Libr Syst Rev. 2010;8:1242–87.
8. Short A, Ahern N. Evaluation of a systematic development process: relaxing music
for the emergency department. Aust J Music Ther. 2009;20:3–26.
9. Bonde LO. Playlists and patients’ preferences: Comments on Short & Aherns article
‘Evaluation of a systematic development process: Relaxing music for the emergency
department’. Aust J Music Ther. 2008;20:27–9.
10. Bradt J, Dileo C, Grocke D. Music interventions for mechanically ventilated patients.
Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010;12:CD006902-CD006902.
11. MacDonald, R, Kreutz, G, Mitchell L. Ch 1- Introduction: What is music, health
and wellbeing and why is it important. Music Heal Wellbeing. 2012;2–12.
12. Garbarino S, Lanteri P, Durando P, Magnavita N, Sannita WG. Co-morbidity, mortality,
quality of life and the healthcare/welfare/social costs of disordered sleep: A rapid
review. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13.
13. Lund HN, Pedersen IN. Pilot project: Sound pillow treatment to improve sleep quality
for patients with depression or bipolar diagnosis with sleeping problems. 24th Eur
Congr Psychiatry, EPA 2016 Madrid Spain. Elsevier Masson SAS; 2016;33:S80.
14. Grocke DE, Wigram T. Receptive methods in music therapy : techniques and clinical
applications for music therapy clinicians, educators, and students. England: Jessica
Kingsley Publishers; 2007.
15. Altmann, D G., Schulz, K F., Moher, D., Egger, M., Davidoff, F., Elbourne, D.
et al. The revised CONSORT statement for reprting randomized trials: explanation and
elaboration. CONSORT 2010 checklist of information to include when reporting a randomized
16. Bradt J. Randomized controlled trials in music therapy: Guidelines for design
and implementation. J Music Ther. 2012;49:120–49.
17. Deshmukh AD, Sarvaiya AA, Nayak AS. Effect of Indian classical music on quality
of sleep in depressed patients: a randomized controlled trial. Nord J Music Ther.
Department of Psychiatry, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, India: Routledge;
18. J Buysse D, F Reynolds C, H Monk T, R Berman S, J Kupfer D. The Pittsburgh Sleep
Quality Index: a new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry
19. PSQI – Denmark/Danish – Version of 24 Feb 06 - Mapi. :4–7.
20. Liu XC, Tang, MQ HL et al. Reliability and validity of the Pittsburgh sleep quality
index. Chinese J Psychiatry. 1996;29:103–7.
21. Hamilton M. A rating scale for depression. J neurol Neurosurg Psychiatr. 1960;23:56–62.
22. Bobo, Wiiliam W. Angelero, Gabriela C. Jenkins, grogory, Hall-Flavin, Daniel K.,
Weinshilboum, Richard, Biernacke JM. Validation of the 17-item Hamilton Depression
Rating Scale definition of response for adults with major depressive disorder using
equipercentile liniking to Clinical Global Impression scale ratings: analysis of Pharmacogenomic
Research Network Antidepress. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2016;40:3070–7.
23. Topp, CW, Østergaard, S D, Søndergaard, S BP. The WHO-5 Wellbeing Index: A stystematic
review of the literature. Psychotehrapy and Psychosomatics, 84. 2015. p. 167–76.
24. Lund HN, Bertelsen LR, Bonde LO. Sound and music interventions in psychiatry at
Aalborg University. Sound Eff - An Interdiscip J Sound Sound Exp. 2016;6:48–68.
25. Warja M, Bonde LO. Music as co-therapist: Towards a taxonomy of music in therapeutic
music and imagery work. Music Med. 2014;6:16–27.
26. Van Hees VT, Sabia S, Anderson KN, Denton SJ, Oliver J, Catt M, et al. A novel,
open access method to assess sleep duration using a wrist-worn accelerometer. PLoS
27. Fava M. Daytime sleepiness and insomnia as correlates of depression. J Clin Psychiatry.
28. Jindal RD, Thase ME. Treatment of insomnia associated with clinical depression.
Sleep Med Rev. 2004;8:19–30.