1. Yoon HI, Kwon OR, Kang KN et al. Diagnostic Value of Combining Tumor and Inflammatory Markers in Lung Cancer. J Cancer Prev. 2016;21:187-193
2. Chalela R, Bellosillo B, Curull V, et al. EGFR and KRAS Mutations in the Non-Tumoral Lung. Prognosis in Patients with Adenocarcinoma. J Clin Med. 2019 ;8: E529.
3. Ben Amar J, Ben Safta B, Zaibi H, et al. Prognostic factors of advanced stage non-small-cell lung cancer. Tunis Med. 2016;94:360-367.
4. Zhang W, Li J, Li R, et al. Efficacy and safety of iodine-125 radioactive seeds brachytherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer-A meta-analysis. Brachytherapy. 2018;17:439-448.
5. Chiu CH, Chou TY, Chiang CL, Tsai CM. Should EGFR mutations be tested in advanced lung squamous cell carcinomas to guide frontline treatment? Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2014;74:661-665
6. Park JY, Jang SH， Kim HI，et al. Thyroid transcription factor-1 as a prognostic indicator for stage IV lung adenocarcinoma with and without EGFR-sensitizing mutations. BMC Cancer. 2019 ;19:574.
7. Liu WS, Zhao LJ, Pang QS, et al. Prognostic value of epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in resected lung adenocarcinomas. Med Oncol. 2014;31:771.
8. Boulkroun S, Fay M, Zennaro MC, et al. Characterization of rat NDRG2 (N-Myc downstream regulated gene 2), a novel early mineralocorticoid-specific induced gene. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:31506-31515.
9. Li SJ, Wang WY, Li B, et al. Expression of NDRG2 in human lung cancer and its correlation with prognosis. Med Oncol. 2013;30:421.
10.Wang XF, Wu YH, Wang MS, Wang YS. CEA, AFP, CA125, CA153 and CA199 in malignant pleural effusions predict the cause. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15:363-368.
11.Jiang ZF, Wang M, Xu JL. Thymidine kinase 1 combined with CEA, CYFRA21-1 and NSE improved its diagnostic value for lung cancer. Life Sci. 2018;194:1-6.
12.Vervoorts J, Lüscher-Firzlaff J, Lüscher B. The ins and outs of MYC regulation by posttranslational mechanisms. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:34725-34729
13.Liu J, Levens D. Making myc. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2006;302:1-32
14.Lee EB, Kim A, Kang K, et al. NDRG2-mediated Modulation of SOCS3 and STAT3 Activity Inhibits IL-10 Production. Immune Netw. 2010;10:219-229
15.Wang H, Wang W, Wang X, et al. Reduced N-Myc downstream-regulated gene 2 expression is associated with CD24 upregulation and poor prognosis in patients with lung adenocarcinoma. Med Oncol. 2012;29:3162-3168
16.Gao Y, Song P, Li H, et al. Elevated serum CEA levels are associated with the explosive progression of lung adenocarcinoma harboring EGFR mutations. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:484
17.Matsuoka K, Sumitomo S, Nakashima N, et al. Prognostic value of carcinoembryonic antigen and CYFRA21-1 in patients with pathological stage I non-small cell lung cancer. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2007;32:435-439
18.Ji W, Qiu C, Wang M, et al. Hsa_circ_0001649: A circular RNA and potential novel biomarker for colorectal cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018;497:122-126.
19.Fan G, Zhang K, Ding J, Li J. Prognostic value of EGFR and KRAS in circulating tumor DNA in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Oncotarget. 2017;8:33922-33932
20.Mao C, Yuan JQ, Yang ZY, et al. Blood as a Substitute for Tumor Tissue in Detecting EGFR Mutations for Guiding EGFR TKIs Treatment of Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2015;94:e775.
21.Kwak Y, Yun S, Nam SK, et al. Comparative analysis of the EGFR, HER2, c-MYC, and MET variations in colorectal cancer determined by three different measures: gene copy number gain, amplification status and the 2013 ASCO/CAP guideline criterion for HER2 testing of breast cancer. J Transl Med. 2017;15:167
22.Li WY, Zhao TT, Xu HM, et al. The role of EGFR mutation as a prognostic factor in survival after diagnosis of brain metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Cancer. 2019;19:145