1. The National Health Commission and the WHO Representative in China jointly released the "Report on the Health Risks of Smoking in China 2020." Available at: http://www.chinacdc.cn/jkzt/mxfcrjbhsh/jswj/202107/t20210722_232133.html
Accessed December 5, 2021.
2. Manila, the Philippines, the unaffordable price of China: the health, economic and social losses caused by the tobacco epidemic in China: World Health Organization Western Pacific Regional Office, 2017.
Available at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/igo
3. Catherine Owens Johnson,Minh Nguyen,Gregory A Roth,Emma Nichols,. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet Neurology.2019;18:439-458.
4. Lin Haoxiang,Xiao Dan,Liu Zhao,Shi Qiang,Hajek Peter,Wang Chen. National survey of smoking cessation provision in China. Tobacco induced diseases.2019;17:25.
5. Xiangyun Smoking Cessation Clinic is open. Yunnan Provincial Population and Health Promotion and Education Center, Department of Tobacco Control and Psychological Counseling, Accessed December 8, 2021.
6. Bai Hongmei, Cai Haiqing, Li Likang, Jiang Mengying. Study on the smoking cessation status and intervention effects of patients in the pilot hospitals for smoking cessation clinics in Hainan Province in 2015. China Health Education, 2019;35: 138-141+165.
7. Aschbrenner Kelly A,Bobak Carly,Schneider Emily J,Naslund John A,Brunette Mary F,O'Malley A James. Egocentric social networks and smoking among adults with serious mental illness. Translational behavioral medicine.2018;8:531-539.
8. Glorian Sorensen,Karen Emmons,Mary Kay Hunt,Elizabeth Barbeau,Roberta Goldman,Karen Peterson,Karen Kuntz,Anne Stoddard,Lisa Berkman. Model for incorporating social context in health behavior interventions: applications for cancer prevention for working-class, multiethnic populations. Preventive Medicine.2003;37:188-197.
9. Mustafa Emirbayer. Manifesto for a Relational Sociology. Mustafa Emirbayer.1997;103:281–317.
10. Van Woudenberg Thabo J.,Bevelander Kirsten E.,Burk William J.,Smit Crystal R.,Buijs Laura,Buijzen Moniek. Testing a Social Network Intervention Using Vlogs to Promote Physical Activity Among Adolescents: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Frontiers in Psychology.2020:542.
11. Giuseppe Carrà,Claudia Battaglia,Mark Hinton,Luke Sheridan Rains,Cristina Crocamo,Sonia Johnson. Social network confidants, duration of untreated psychosis and cannabis use in people with first episode psychosis: An exploratory study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry.2018;12:942-946.
12. Julie Neisler,Lorraine R. Reitzel,Lorra Garey,Darla E. Kendzor,Emily T. Hébert,Maya Vijayaraghavan,Michael S. Businelle. Corrigendum to “The moderating effect of perceived 29 social support on the relation between heaviness of smoking and quit attempts among adult homeless smokers” [Drug and Alcohol Depend. Drug and Alcohol Dependence.2019;199:128-132.
13. Pokhrel Pallav,Fagan Pebbles,Cassel Kevin,Trinidad Dennis R,Kaholokula Joseph Keawe'aimoku,Herzog Thaddeus A. Social Network Characteristics, Social Support, and Cigarette Smoking among Asian/Pacific Islander Young Adults. American journal of community psychology.2016;57:353-65.
14. Bonnie Khánh Hà Buì. Personal Social Networks in Later-Life Alcohol and Cigarette Use.Substance Use & Misuse.2020;55:1905-1911.
15. E Hwa Yun,Yoon Hwa Kang,Min Kyung Lim,Jin-Kyoung Oh,Jung Min Son. The role of social support and social networks in smoking behavior among middle and older aged people in rural areas of South Korea:A cross-sectional study. BioMed Central.2010;10:78.
16. Roberts Megan E, Bernstein Michael H, Colby Suzanne M. The effects of eliciting implicit versus explicit social support among youths susceptible for late-onset smoking.2016;62:60-4.
17. Laurie Zawertailo,Sabrina Voci,Peter Selby. The Cigarette Dependence Scale and Heaviness of Smoking Index as predictors of smoking cessation after 10weeks of nicotine replacement therapy and at 6-month follow-up.Addictive Behaviors.2018;78:223-227.
18. Abhaya Indrayan Dr,Rajeev Kumar Mr,Shridhar Dwivedi Dr.A SIMPI E INDEX OF SMOKING.cobra preprint series.2008.
19. Federal Government. Salud, SEDENA, SEMAR. Clinical Practice Guidelines.Prevention,diagnosis and treatment of smoking and second-hand smoke at the first level of care (Guía de Práctica Clínica. Prevención, diagnóstico y tratamiento del consumo de tabaco. 2009;13:94.
20. Susan T. Ennett,Robert Faris,John Hipp,Vangie A. Foshee,Karl E. Bauman,Andrea Hussong,Li Cai. Peer Smoking, Other Peer Attributes, and Adolescent Cigarette Smoking: A Social Network Analysis. Prevention Science.2008;9:88-98.
21. Marcel Alejandro de Dios,Cassandra A. Stanton,Celeste M. Caviness,Raymond Niaura,Michael Stein. The Social Support and Social Network Characteristics of Smokers in Methadone Maintenance Treatment. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse.2013;39:50-56.
22. John C. Barefoot,Morten GrønbÆk,Gorm Jensen,Peter Schnohr,Eva Prescott. Social Network Diversity and Risks of Ischemic Heart Disease and Total Mortality: Findings from the Copenhagen City Heart Study.American Journal of Epidemiology.2005;161:960-7.
23. Ari Väänänen,Anne Kouvonen,Mika Kivimäki,Jaana Pentti,Jussi Vahtera. Social Support, Network Heterogeneity, and Smoking Behavior in Women: The 10-Town Study. American Journal of Health Promotion.2008;22:246-55.
24. Cheng Hongmei. Talking about the source of parental pressure in second-child families. Modern Communication, 2019: 65+64.
25. Li Xiaowei, Xie Juan, Song Yating. The characteristics of parent-parent co-parenting and its relationship with mothers’ parenting pressure and child problem behaviors. China Special Education, 2016: 71-78.
26. Willy Eriksen. Social support and the smoking behaviour of parents with preschool children.Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.1997;25:93-9.
27. Chakraborty Bhaswati,Rao Arathi,Shenoy Ramya,Davda Latha,Suprabha B S.Stress-mediated quality of life outcomes in parents of disabled children: A case-control study.Journal of the Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry.2019;37:550-557.
28. Liesbeth Mercken,Math Candel,Paul Willems,Hein De Vries. Disentangling social selection and social influence effects on adolescent smoking: the importance of reciprocity in friendships.Addiction.2007;102:1483-92.
29. Seo Dong-Chul,Huang Yan. Systematic review of social network analysis in adolescent cigarette smoking behavior. The Journal of school health.2012;82:21-7.
30. Khalil Georges E.,Jones Eric C.,Fujimoto Kayo. Examining proximity exposure in a social network as a mechanism driving peer influence of adolescent smoking. Addictive 31 Behaviors.2021;117:106853.
31. Vítor P. Lopes,Carl Gabbard,Luis P. Rodrigues. Physical Activity in Adolescents: Examining Influence of the Best Friend Dyad. Journal ofAdolescent Health.2013;52:752-6.
32. I.-Chen Lee,Te-Tien Ting,Duan-Rung Chen,Fang-Yi Tseng,Wei J. Chen,Chuan-Yu Chen.Peers and social network on alcohol drinking through early adolescence in Taiwan. Drug and Alcohol Dependence.2015;153:50-8.
33. Fujimoto Kayo,Valente Thomas W. Decomposing the components of friendship and friends' influence on adolescent drinking and smoking. The Journal of adolescent health:official publication of the Society forAdolescent Medicine.2012;51:136-43.
34. Shen L, Assanangkornchai S, Liu W, Cai L, Li F, Tang S, et al. Influence of social network on drug use among clients of methadone maintenance treatment centers in Kunming, China. PLoS ONE.2018;13: e0200105.
35. Leung RK, Toumbourou JW, Hemphill SA. The effect of peer influence and selection processes on adolescent alcohol use: a systematic review of longitudinal studies. Health psychology review. 2014; 8:426–57.
36. Seo D-C, Huang Y. Systematic Review of Social Network Analysis in Adolescent Cigarette Smoking Behavior*. Journal of School Health. 2012; 82:21–7.
37. Phillip N. Ritchey,Gerald S. Reid,Lora A. Hasse. The relative influence of smoking on drinking and drinking on smoking among high school students in a rural tobacco-growing county. Journal ofAdolescent Health.2001;29:386-94.
38. Lisa F. Berkman,Thomas Glass,Ian Brissette,Teresa E. Seeman. From social integration to health: Durkheim in the new millennium This paper is adapted from Berkman, L.F., & Glass,T. Social integration, social networks, social support and health. In L. F. Berkman & I. Kawachi, Social Epidemiology . New York: Oxford University Press; and Brissette, I., Cohen S., Seeman, T. Measuring social integration and social networks. In S. Cohen, L. Underwood & B. Gottlieb, Social Support Measurements and Intervention . New York: Oxford University Press. Social Science & Medicine.2000;51:843-857.
39. Mikael Rostila. Birds of a feather flock together – and fall ill? Migrant homophily and health in Sweden. Sociology of Health & Illness.2010;32:382-99.
40. Rostila,Mikael,Almquist,Ylva B,Östberg, Viveca,Edling, Christofer,Rydgren, Jens. Social Network Characteristics and Daily Smoking among Young Adults in Sweden. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.2013;10:6517-33.
41. Bonnie Khánh Hà Buì. Personal Social Networks in Later-Life Alcohol and Cigarette Use.Substance Use & Misuse.2020;55:1905-1911.
42. Cobos-Campos Raquel,Apiñaniz Fernández de Larrinoa Antxon,Sáez de Lafuente Moriñigo Arantza,Parraza Diez Naiara,Aizpuru Barandiaran Felipe. Effectiveness of Text Messaging as an Adjuvant to Health Advice in Smoking Cessation Programs in Primary Care. A Randomized Clinical Trial. Nicotine & Tobacco Research.2017;19:901-907.
43. Hingson Ralph W,Zha Wenxing,Iannotti Ronald J,Simons-Morton Bruce. Physician advice to adolescents about drinking and other health behaviors. Pediatrics.2013;131:249-57.