1. Sung H, Ferlay J, Siegel RL et al. Global Cancer Statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN Estimates of Incidence and Mortality Worldwide for 36 Cancers in 185 Countries. CA Cancer J Clin 2021; 71: 209-249.
2. Cunningham D, Starling N, Rao S et al. Capecitabine and oxaliplatin for advanced esophagogastric cancer. N Engl J Med 2008; 358: 36-46.
3. Cervantes A, Roda D, Tarazona N et al. Current questions for the treatment of advanced gastric cancer. Cancer Treat Rev 2013; 39: 60-67.
4. Watson N, Linder ME, Druey KM et al. RGS family members: GTPase-activating proteins for heterotrimeric G-protein alpha-subunits. Nature 1996; 383: 172-175.
5. Hurst JH, Hooks SB. Regulator of G-protein signaling (RGS) proteins in cancer biology. Biochem Pharmacol 2009; 78: 1289-1297.
6. Dorsam RT, Gutkind JS. G-protein-coupled receptors and cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 2007; 7: 79-94.
7. Moratz C, Kang VH, Druey KM et al. Regulator of G protein signaling 1 (RGS1) markedly impairs Gi alpha signaling responses of B lymphocytes. J Immunol 2000; 164: 1829-1838.
8. Agenès F, Bosco N, Mascarell L et al. Differential expression of regulator of G-protein signalling transcripts and in vivo migration of CD4+ naïve and regulatory T cells. Immunology 2005; 115: 179-188.
9. Kveberg L, Ryan JC, Rolstad B, Inngjerdingen M. Expression of regulator of G protein signalling proteins in natural killer cells, and their modulation by Ly49A and Ly49D. Immunology 2005; 115: 358-365.
10. Shi GX, Harrison K, Han SB et al. Toll-like receptor signaling alters the expression of regulator of G protein signaling proteins in dendritic cells: implications for G protein-coupled receptor signaling. J Immunol 2004; 172: 5175-5184.
11. Moratz C, Hayman JR, Gu H, Kehrl JH. Abnormal B-cell responses to chemokines, disturbed plasma cell localization, and distorted immune tissue architecture in Rgs1-/- mice. Mol Cell Biol 2004; 24: 5767-5775.
12. Rangel J, Nosrati M, Leong SP et al. Novel role for RGS1 in melanoma progression. Am J Surg Pathol 2008; 32: 1207-1212.
13. Tirado CA, Sandberg AA, Stone JF. Identification of a novel amplicon at 1q31 in pancreatic cancer cell lines. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 1999; 113: 110-114.
14. Chen D, Gallie BL, Squire JA. Minimal regions of chromosomal imbalance in retinoblastoma detected by comparative genomic hybridization. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2001; 129: 57-63.
15. Mehra S, Messner H, Minden M, Chaganti RS. Molecular cytogenetic characterization of non-Hodgkin lymphoma cell lines. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 2002; 33: 225-234.
16. Maleki F, Ovens K, Hogan DJ, Kusalik AJ. Gene Set Analysis: Challenges, Opportunities, and Future Research. Front Genet 2020; 11: 654.
17. Li S, Yang H, Li S et al. High expression of regulator of G-protein signalling 1 is associated with the poor differentiation and prognosis of gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 2021; 21: 322.
18. Berman DM, Kozasa T, Gilman AG. The GTPase-activating protein RGS4 stabilizes the transition state for nucleotide hydrolysis. J Biol Chem 1996; 271: 27209-27212.
19. Tesmer JJ, Berman DM, Gilman AG, Sprang SR. Structure of RGS4 bound to AlF4--activated G(i alpha1): stabilization of the transition state for GTP hydrolysis. Cell 1997; 89: 251-261.
20. Posner BA, Mukhopadhyay S, Tesmer JJ et al. Modulation of the affinity and selectivity of RGS protein interaction with G alpha subunits by a conserved asparagine/serine residue. Biochemistry 1999; 38: 7773-7779.
21. Druey KM, Blumer KJ, Kang VH, Kehrl JH. Inhibition of G-protein-mediated MAP kinase activation by a new mammalian gene family. Nature 1996; 379: 742-746.
22. Hepler JR, Berman DM, Gilman AG, Kozasa T. RGS4 and GAIP are GTPase-activating proteins for Gq alpha and block activation of phospholipase C beta by gamma-thio-GTP-Gq alpha. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1997; 94: 428-432.
23. Chatterjee TK, Eapen AK, Fisher RA. A truncated form of RGS3 negatively regulates G protein-coupled receptor stimulation of adenylyl cyclase and phosphoinositide phospholipase C. J Biol Chem 1997; 272: 15481-15487.
24. Chen B, Siderovski DP, Neubig RR et al. Regulation of protease-activated receptor 1 signaling by the adaptor protein complex 2 and R4 subfamily of regulator of G protein signaling proteins. J Biol Chem 2014; 289: 1580-1591.
25. Chien G, Yuen PW, Kwong D, Kwong YL. Comparative genomic hybridization analysis of nasopharygeal carcinoma: consistent patterns of genetic aberrations and clinicopathological correlations. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2001; 126: 63-67.
26. Reif K, Ekland EH, Ohl L et al. Balanced responsiveness to chemoattractants from adjacent zones determines B-cell position. Nature 2002; 416: 94-99.
27. Han SB, Moratz C, Huang NN et al. Rgs1 and Gnai2 regulate the entrance of B lymphocytes into lymph nodes and B cell motility within lymph node follicles. Immunity 2005; 22: 343-354.
28. Huen NY, Pang AL, Tucker JA et al. Up-regulation of proliferative and migratory genes in regulatory T cells from patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. Int J Cancer 2013; 133: 373-382.