1. Mankhong, S. et al. 4-methoxycinnamyl p-coumarate isolated from Etlingera pavieana rhizomes inhibits inflammatory response via suppression of NF-κB, Akt and AP-1 signaling in LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages. Phytomedicine 54, 89-97 (2019).
2. Mogensen, T.H. Pathogen recognition and inflammatory signaling in innate immune defenses. Clin Microbiol Rev 22 (2), 240-273 (2009).
3. Moreira, C.G. et al. Virulence and stress-related periplasmic protein (VisP) in bacterial/host associations. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 110 (4), 1470-1475 (2013).
4. Xu. M, T.Y. et al. Yan-Hou-Qing formula attenuates ammonia-induced acute pharyngitis in rats via inhibition of NF-κB and COX-2. BMC Complement Med Ther. 20 (1), 280 (2020).
5. Lz, A. et al. Immunomodulatory activity of polysaccharide from Arca granosa Linnaeus via TLR4/MyD88/NFκB and TLR4/TRIF signaling pathways. J Funct Foods 84 (2021).
6. Gupta, P.K. et al. Activation of murine macrophages by G1-4A, a polysaccharide from Tinospora cordifolia, in TLR4/MyD88 dependent manner. Int Immunopharmacol 50,168-177 (2017).
7. Gioannini, T.L. et al. Regulation of interactions of Gram-negative bacterial endotoxins with mammalian cells. Immunol Res 39 (1-3), 249-260 (2007).
8. Yang, W.S. et al. 3-Deazaadenosine, an S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase inhibitor, attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses via inhibition of AP-1 and NF-kappaB signaling. Biochem Pharmacol 182, 114264 (2020).
9. O'Neill, L.A. et al. The family of five: TIR-domain-containing adaptors in Toll-like receptor signalling. Nat Rev lmmunol 7 (5), 353-364 (2007).
10. Lye, E. et al. The role of interleukin 1 receptor-associated kinase-4 (IRAK-4) kinase activity in IRAK-4-mediated signaling. J Biol Chem 279 (39), 40653-40658 (2004).
11. Lomaga, A. et al. TRAF6 deficiency results in osteopetrosis and defective interleukin-1, CD40, and LPS signaling. Genes Dev 13 (8), 1015-1024 (1999).
12. Gohda, J. et al. Cutting edge: TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) 6 is essential for MyD88-dependent pathway but not toll/IL-1 receptor domain-containing adaptor-inducing IFN-beta (TRIF)-dependent pathway in TLR signaling. J Immunol 173 (5), 2913-2917 (2004).
13. Sato, S. et al. Essential function for the kinase TAK1 in innate and adaptive immune responses. Nat Immunol 6 (11), 1087-1095 (2005).
14. Li, R. et al. Gegen Qinlian decoction alleviates experimental colitis via suppressing TLR4/NF-kappaB signaling and enhancing antioxidant effect. Phytomedicine 23 (10), 1012-1020 (2016).
15. Xie, C. et al. Magnesium isoglycyrrhizinate suppresses LPS-induced inflammation and oxidative stress through inhibiting NF-kappaB and MAPK pathways in RAW264.7 cells. Bioorg Med Chem 27 (3), 516-524 (2018).
16. Yao, L. et al, Hydrogen-rich saline alleviates inflammation and apoptosis in myocardial I/R injury via PINK-mediated autophagy. I Int J Mol Med 44 (3), 1048–1062 (2019).
17. Ohsawa, I. et al. Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals. Nat Med 13 (6), 688-694 (2007).
18. Tan , X. et al. The role of hydrogen in Alzheimer's disease. Med Gas Res 8 (4), 176-180 (2018).
19. Uto, K. et al. Hydrogen-rich solution attenuates cold ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat liver transplantation. BMC Gastroenterol 19 (1), 25 (2019).
20. Chen, X. et al. Lactulose mediates suppression of dextran sodium sulfate-induced colon inflammation by increasing hydrogen production. Dig Dis Sci 58 (6), 1560-1568 (2013).
21. Shi, Q. et al. Hydrogen-Rich Saline Attenuates Acute Hepatic Injury in Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis by Inhibiting Inflammation and Apoptosis, Involving JNK and p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase-dependent Reactive Oxygen Species. Pancreas 45 (10), 1424-1431 (2016).
22. Chen, H. et al. Hydrogen-rich saline ameliorates the severity of l-arginine-induced acute pancreatitis in rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 393 (2), 308-313 (2010).
23. Zhang, Y. et al. Saturated hydrogen saline attenuates endotoxin-induced lung dysfunction. J Surg Res 198 (1), 41-49 (2015).
24. Liu, H. et al. Combination therapy with nitric oxide and molecular hydrogen in a murine model of acute lung injury. Shock 43 (5), 504-511 (2015).
25. Ren, J. D. et al. Hydrogen-rich saline inhibits NLRP3 inflammasome activation and attenuates experimental acute pancreatitis in mice. Mediators Inflamm 2014, 930894 (2014).
26. Huang, P. et al. Hydrogen gas inhalation enhances alveolar macrophage phagocytosis in an ovalbumin-induced asthma model. Int Immunopharmacol 74, 105646 (2019).
27. Han, Y. et al. Isodeoxyelephantopin, a sesquiterpene lactone from Elephantopus scaber Linn., inhibits pro-inflammatory mediators' production through both NF-κB and AP-1 pathways in LPS-activated macrophages. Int Immunopharmacol 84, 106528 (2020).
28. Feng, M. et al. Anti-inflammatory effects of three selenium-enriched brown rice protein hydrolysates in LPS-induced RAW264.7 macrophages via NF-κB/MAPKs signaling pathways. J Funct Foods 76, 104320 (2021).
29. Xia, B. et al. Gene expression profiling analysis of the effects of low-intensity pulsed ultrasound on induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neural crest stem cells. Biotechnol Appl Biochem 64 (6), 927-937 (2017).
30. Ren, B. et al. Ginsenoside Rg3 attenuates angiotensin II-induced myocardial hypertrophy through repressing NLRP3 inflammasome and oxidative stress via modulating SIRT1/NF-kappaB pathway. Int Immunopharmacol 98, 107841 (2021).
31. Han, B. et al. MAPKs and Hsc70 are critical to the protective effect of molecular hydrogen during the early phase of acute pancreatitis. FEBS J 283 (4), 738-756 (2016).
32. Zhou, D. et al. Macrophage polarization and function with emphasis on the evolving roles of coordinated regulation of cellular signaling pathways. Cell Signal 26 (2) 192-197 (2014).
33. Lee, H. H. et al. Anti-inflammatory potential of Patrineolignan B isolated from Patrinia scabra in LPS-stimulated macrophages via inhibition of NF-κB, AP-1, and JAK/STAT pathways. Int Immunopharmacol 86, 106726 (2020).
34. Ohno, k. et al. Molecular hydrogen as an emerging therapeutic medical gas for neurodegenerative and other diseases. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2012, 353152 (2012).
35. Mankhong, S. et al. 4-methoxycinnamyl p-coumarate isolated from Etlingera pavieana rhizomes inhibits inflammatory response via suppression of NF-κB, Akt and AP-1 signaling in LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages. Phytomedicine 54, 89-97 (2018).
36. Zakharova, M. et al. Paradoxical Anti-Inflammatory Actions of TNF-α: Inhibition of IL-12 and IL-23 via TNF Receptor 1 in Macrophages and Dendritic Cells. J Immunol 175 (8), 5024-5033 (2005).
37. Stein, B. et al. IL-6 as a drug discovery target. Drug Discov Today 3 (5), 202-213 (1998).
38. Wen, C. et al. Regulation of Il-10 gene expression by Il-6 via Stat3 in grass carp head kidney leucocytes. Gene 741, 144579 (2020).
39. Ying, Y. et al. Protective effect of hydrogen-saturated saline on acute lung injury induced by oleic acid in rats. J Orthop Surg Res 12 (1), 134 (2017).
40. Li, Q. et al. Neuroprotective Effect of Hydrogen-Rich Saline in Global Cerebral Ischemia/Reperfusion Rats: Up-Regulated Tregs and Down-Regulated miR-21, miR-210 and NF-κB Expression. Neurochem Res 41 (10), 2655-2665 (2016).
41. Guan, W. J. et al. Hydrogen/oxygen mixed gas inhalation improves disease severity and dyspnea in patients with Coronavirus disease 2019 in a recent multicenter, open-label clinical trial. J Thorac Dis 12 (6) 3448-3452 (2020).
42. Li, X. et al. Regulation of lipid metabolism in diabetic rats by Arctium lappa L. polysaccharide through the PKC/NF-kappaB pathway. Int J Biol Macromol 136, 115-122 (2019).
43. Treisman, R. Regulation of transcription by MAP kinase cascades. Curr Opin Cell Biol 8 (2), 205-215 (1996).
44. Pham, T.H. et al. Fargesin exerts anti-inflammatory effects in THP-1 monocytes by suppressing PKC-dependent AP-1 and NF-ĸB signaling. Phytomedicine 24, 96-103 (2017).
45. Kaminska, B. MAPK signalling pathways as molecular targets for anti-inflammatory therapy from molecular mechanisms to therapeutic benefits. Biochim Biophys Acta 1754 (1-2), 253-262 (2005).