- Mohamed Bikhiet, N. F. El-Shafey, and H. M. El-Hashimy"Behavior of reinforced concrete short columns exposed to fire," Alexandria Engineering Journal 2014; vol. 53, pp. 643-653, 9.
- Lie, T. and Celikkol, B. (1991). ―Method to calculate the fire resistance of circular reinforced concrete columns‖, ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 88, No. 1, pp. 84–91
- Lie, T.; Irwin, R.J. (1993), Method to calculate the fire resistance of reinforced concrete columns with rectangular cross section. ACI Struct. J. 1993; 90, 52–60.
- Kodur, K.R.; Dwaikat, M. (2014), Performance-based fire safety design of reinforced concrete beams. Journal of Fire Protection Engineering,2007; 17(4):293-320
5. Kodur, K.R.; Sultan, M.A. (2014), Effect of Strength and Fiber Reinforcement on Fire Resistance of High-Strength Concrete Columns.2003; Journal of Structural
Engineering 129(2) DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2003)129:2(253)
6. Iguchi, S.; Hirashima, T.; Matsudo, M.; Shinozuka, W.; Kaneshiro, R. (2013), Fire performance of mixed structures composed of reinforced concrete columns and steel beams— Part 2—Influence of concrete spalling and forced horizontal displacement on the fire resistance of R/C columns. Struct. Constr. Eng.2013 ; 78, 623–631.
7. Gernay, ; Dimia, M.S. Structural behaviour of concrete columns under natural fires. (2014), Eng. Comput.2014; 30(6):854-872 ,DOI: 10.1108/EC-05-2012-0103
8. Sarhat, R.; Sherwood, E.G. Residual mechanical response of recycled aggregate concrete after exposure to elevated temperatures. J. Mater. Civ. Eng. 2013; 25, 1721–1730.
9. ASTM, Standard test method for flow of hydraulic cement mortar (2015). http://dx.org/10.1520/C1437-15.
10. IraqiStandardsNo.5/1984,―OrdinaryPortlandcement‖ Ministry of Housing and Construction, Baghdad, 2004
11. IraqiStandards45/1984,―Aggregate from Natural Sources for Concrete and Construction‖, Ministry of Housing and Construction, Baghdad, 2004.
12. ASTM C494-04, ―Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete‖, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, American Society for Testing and Materials, Vol. 04-02, 2007,
13. ASTM C39/C39M-2003, ―Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens‖, Vol. 4.2, 2003, pp. 1-5 and B.S. 1881: Part 116: 1983, ―Methods for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes‖, January 1983, 1-8. ASTM C78-02, ―Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third-point Loading)‖, Vol. 4.2, (2002), pp. 1-3.
14. ASTMC496/C496M-04,―Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens‖, 4.2, (2004), pp. 1-5.
15. ASTM C469-02, ―Standard Test Method for Static Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson's Ratio of Concrete in Compression‖, Vol. 4.2, (2002), pp. 1-5
16. ACI 318M-11, ―Building Code Requirements for Structure Concrete and Commentary‖,