1. Ferguson RJ, Palmer AJ, Taylor A, Porter ML, Malchau H, Glyn-Jones S. Hip replacement. Lancet Lond Engl. 2018 03;392(10158):1662–71.
2. Torre M, Romanini E, Zanoli G, Carrani E, Luzi I, Leone L, Bellino S. Monitoring Outcome of Joint Arthroplasty in Italy: Implementation of the National Registry. Joints. 2017 Jul 28;5(2):70–8.
3. Petis S, Howard JL, Lanting BL, Vasarhelyi EM. Surgical approach in primary total hip arthroplasty: anatomy, technique and clinical outcomes. Can J Surg J Can Chir. 2015 Apr;58(2):128–39.
4. Pollock M, Somerville L, Firth A, Lanting B. Outpatient Total Hip Arthroplasty, Total Knee Arthroplasty, and Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review of the Literature. JBJS Rev. 2016 27;4(12).
5. Wiklund I. Assessment of patient-reported outcomes in clinical trials: the example of health-related quality of life. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2004 Jun;18(3):351–63.
6. Putman S, Dartus J, Migaud H, Pasquier G, Girard J, Preda C, Duhamel A. Can the minimal clinically important difference be determined in a French-speaking population with primary hip replacement using one PROM item and the Anchor strategy? Orthop Traumatol Surg Res OTSR. 2021 Jan 29;102830.
7. Bellamy N, Buchanan WW, Goldsmith CH, Campbell J, Stitt LW. Validation study of WOMAC: a health status instrument for measuring clinically important patient relevant outcomes to antirheumatic drug therapy in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. J Rheumatol. 1988 Dec;15(12):1833–40.
8. Adriani M, Malahias M-A, Gu A, Kahlenberg CA, Ast MP, Sculco PK. Determining the Validity, Reliability, and Utility of the Forgotten Joint Score: A Systematic Review. J Arthroplasty. 2020 Apr;35(4):1137–44.
9. Rampazo-Lacativa MK, Santos AA dos, Coimbra AMV, D’Elboux MJ. WOMAC and SF-36: instruments for evaluating the health-related quality of life of elderly people with total hip arthroplasty. A descriptive study. Sao Paulo Med J Rev Paul Med. 2015 Aug;133(4):290–7.
10. Longo UG, De Salvatore S, Piergentili I, Indiveri A, Di Naro C, Santamaria G, Marchetti A, Marinis MGD, Denaro V. Total Hip Arthroplasty: Minimal Clinically Important Difference and Patient Acceptable Symptom State for the Forgotten Joint Score 12. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Feb 25;18(5).
11. Bemelmans YFL, Keulen MHF, Heymans M, van Haaren EH, Boonen B, Schotanus MGM. Safety and efficacy of outpatient hip and knee arthroplasty: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2021 Feb 15;
12. Marx RG, Jones EC, Atwan NC, Closkey RF, Salvati EA, Sculco TP. Measuring improvement following total hip and knee arthroplasty using patient-based measures of outcome. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 Sep;87(9):1999–2005.
13. Eckhard L, Munir S, Wood D, Talbot S, Brighton R, Walter B, Baré J. The ceiling effects of patient reported outcome measures for total knee arthroplasty. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res OTSR. 2020 Dec 11;102758.
14. Behrend H, Giesinger K, Giesinger JM, Kuster MS. The “forgotten joint” as the ultimate goal in joint arthroplasty: validation of a new patient-reported outcome measure. J Arthroplasty. 2012 Mar;27(3):430-436.e1.
15. Hamilton DF, Loth FL, Giesinger JM, Giesinger K, MacDonald DJ, Patton JT, Simpson AHRW, Howie CR. Validation of the English language Forgotten Joint Score-12 as an outcome measure for total hip and knee arthroplasty in a British population. Bone Jt J. 2017 Feb;99-B(2):218–24.
16. Klouche S, Giesinger JM, Sariali E-H. Translation, cross-cultural adaption and validation of the French version of the Forgotten Joint Score in total hip arthroplasty. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res OTSR. 2018;104(5):657–61.
17. Sansone V, Fennema P, Applefield RC, Marchina S, Ronco R, Pascale W, Pascale V. Translation, cross-cultural adaptation, and validation of the Italian language Forgotten Joint Score-12 (FJS-12) as an outcome measure for total knee arthroplasty in an Italian population. BMC Musculoskelet Disord [Internet]. 2020 Jan 11 [cited 2020 Nov 8];21. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6955087/
18. Longo UG, De Salvatore S, Di Naro C, Sciotti G, Cirimele G, Piergentili I, De Marinis MG, Denaro V. Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: the Italian version of the Forgotten Joint Score-12 is valid and reliable to assess prosthesis awareness. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc Off J ESSKA. 2021 Apr 10;
19. Kohn MD, Sassoon AA, Fernando ND. Classifications in Brief: Kellgren-Lawrence Classification of Osteoarthritis. Clin Orthop. 2016 Aug;474(8):1886–93.
20. Jiménez Mola S, Calvo-Lobo C, Idoate Gil J, Seco Calvo J. Cognitive Impairment Level and Elderly Hip Fracture: Implications in Rehabilitation Nursing. Rehabil Nurs Off J Assoc Rehabil Nurses. 2020 Jun;45(3):147–57.
21. Languages | The Forgotten Joint Score [Internet]. [cited 2020 Nov 6]. Available from: http://www.forgotten-joint-score.info/languages/
22. Wild D, Grove A, Martin M, Eremenco S, McElroy S, Verjee-Lorenz A, Erikson P, ISPOR Task Force for Translation and Cultural Adaptation. Principles of Good Practice for the Translation and Cultural Adaptation Process for Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Measures: report of the ISPOR Task Force for Translation and Cultural Adaptation. Value Health J Int Soc Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes Res. 2005 Apr;8(2):94–104.
23. Gandek B. Measurement properties of the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index: a systematic review. Arthritis Care Res. 2015 Feb;67(2):216–29.
24. Mokkink LB, Terwee CB, Patrick DL, Alonso J, Stratford PW, Knol DL, Bouter LM, de Vet HCW. The COSMIN checklist for assessing the methodological quality of studies on measurement properties of health status measurement instruments: an international Delphi study. Qual Life Res. 2010 May;19(4):539–49.
25. Terwee CB, Bot SDM, de Boer MR, van der Windt DAWM, Knol DL, Dekker J, Bouter LM, de Vet HCW. Quality criteria were proposed for measurement properties of health status questionnaires. J Clin Epidemiol. 2007 Jan;60(1):34–42.
26. Matsumoto M, Baba T, Homma Y, Kobayashi H, Ochi H, Yuasa T, Behrend H, Kaneko K. Validation study of the Forgotten Joint Score-12 as a universal patient-reported outcome measure. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2015 Oct;25(7):1141–5.
27. McHorney CA, Tarlov AR. Individual-patient monitoring in clinical practice: are available health status surveys adequate? Qual Life Res Int J Qual Life Asp Treat Care Rehabil. 1995 Aug;4(4):293–307.
28. Sethy SS, Goyal T, Paul S, Das SL, Choudhury AK, Kalia RB. Translation and Validation of Forgotten Joint Score for Total Hip Arthroplasty for Indian Population. Indian J Orthop. 2020 Nov;54(6):892–900.
29. Thompson SM, Salmon LJ, Webb JM, Pinczewski LA, Roe JP. Construct Validity and Test Re-Test Reliability of the Forgotten Joint Score. J Arthroplasty. 2015 Nov;30(11):1902–5.
30. Validation study of the Forgotten Joint Score-12 as a universal patient-reported outcome measure - PubMed [Internet]. [cited 2021 May 21]. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26148699/
31. Goyal T, Sethy SS, Paul S, Choudhury AK, Das SL. Good validity and reliability of forgotten joint score-12 in total knee arthroplasty in Hindi language for Indian population. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc Off J ESSKA. 2021 Apr;29(4):1150–6.
32. Stipancic KL, Yunusova Y, Berry JD, Green JR. Minimally Detectable Change and Minimal Clinically Important Difference of a Decline in Sentence Intelligibility and Speaking Rate for Individuals With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. J Speech Lang Hear Res JSLHR. 2018 Nov 8;61(11):2757–71.
33. Giesinger JM, Giesinger K, Federico B, Howie CD, Hamilton DF. Differences in case mix and outcomes between Swiss and Scottish total knee arthroplasty patients. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc Off J ESSKA. 2020 Jun;28(6):1797–804.