1. Timeline of WHO’s response to COVID-19. WHO. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/interactive-timeline/Accessed May 10 2021.
2. Hebbar Nistula. PM Modi announces 21-day lockdown as COVID-19 toll touches 12. The Hindu [Internet]. 2020/March; https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/pm-announces-21-day-lockdown-as-covid-19-toll-touches-10/article31156691.ece/Accessed May 10 2021.
3. Age Structure And Marital Status. Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. https://censusindia.gov.in/census_and_you/age_structure_and_marital_status.aspx/Accessed May 10 2021.
4. Choudhry A, Singh S, Khare S, Rai A, Rawat DS, Aggarwal RK, et al. Emergence of pandemic 2009 influenza A H1N1, India. Indian J Med Res [Internet]. 2012 Apr [cited 2021 May 10];135(4):534–7. Available from:/pmc/articles/PMC3385239/
5. Brooks SK, Webster RK, Smith LE, Woodland L, Wessely S, Greenberg N, et al. The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence [Internet]. Vol. 395, The Lancet. Lancet Publishing Group; 2020 [cited 2021 May 10]. p. 912–20. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/
6. Lathabhavan R, Griffiths M. First case of student suicide in India due to the COVID-19 education crisis: A brief report and preventive measures [Internet]. Vol. 53, Asian Journal of Psychiatry. Elsevier B.V.; 2020 [cited 2021 May 10]. p. 102202. Available from:/pmc/articles/PMC7297156/
7. Salari N, Hosseinian-Far A, Jalali R, Vaisi-Raygani A, Rasoulpoor S, Mohammadi M, et al. Prevalence of stress, anxiety, depression among the general population during the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis [Internet]. Vol. 16, Globalisation and Health. BioMed Central; 2020 [cited 2021 May 10]. p. 1–11. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12992-020-00589-w
8. Aamir IS. Stress Level Comparison of Medical and Nonmedical Students: A Cross Sectional Study done at Various Professional Colleges in Karachi, Pakistan. Acta Psychopathol [Internet]. 2017 Mar 31 [cited 2021 May 10];03(02). Available from: http://www.imedpub.com
9. State of New Hampshire Employee Assistance Program. Perceived Stress Scale Score Cut Off. State New Hampsh Empl Assist Progr. 1983;2.
10. Joseph N, Joseph N, Panicker V, Nelliyanil M, Jindal A, Viveki R. Assessment and determinants of emotional intelligence and perceived stress among students of a medical college in south India. Indian J Public Health. 2015;59(4):310.
11. Chowdhury R, Mukherjee A, Mitra K, Naskar S, Karmakar PR, Lahiri SK. Perceived psychological stress among undergraduate medical students: Role of academic factors. Indian J Public Health. 2017;61(1):55–7.
12. Hill MR, Goicochea S, Merlo LJ. In their own words: stressors facing medical students in the millennial generation. Med Educ Online [Internet]. 2018;23(1). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/10872981.2018.1530558
13. Abdulghani HM, Sattar K, Ahmad T, Akram A. Association of covid-19 pandemic with undergraduate medical students’ perceived stress and coping [response to letter]. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2020;13:1101–2.
14. Luberto CM, Goodman JH, Halvorson B, Wang A, Haramati A. Stress and Coping Among Health Professions Students During COVID-19: A Perspective on the Benefits of Mindfulness. Glob Adv Heal Med. 2020;9:216495612097782.
15. Kapasia N, Paul P, Roy A, Saha J, Zaveri A, Mallick R, et al. Impact of lockdown on learning status of undergraduate and postgraduate students during COVID-19 pandemic in West Bengal, India. Child Youth Serv Rev [Internet]. 2020;116(June):105194. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.childyouth.2020.105194
16. Meo SA, Abukhalaf AA, Alomar AA, Sattar K, Klonoff DC. COVID-19 Pandemic: Impact of Quarantine on Medical Students’ Mental Wellbeing and Learning Behaviors. Pak J Med Sci [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2020 Oct 7];36:43–8. Available from: https://doi.org/10.12669/pjms.36.COVID19-S4.2809
17. Suryawanshi DM, Venugopal R. Preferences, perceptions and barriers to E-learning among medical students during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown in India. Int J Community Med Public Heal. 2020;7(10):4100.