1. Davies N, Abbott S, Barnard R, et al. Estimated transmissibility and impact of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 in England. Science (80- ). 2021; .
2. European Centre for Disease Control. COVID-19 in children and the role of school settings in COVID-19 transmission. Ecdc. 2020; (August).
3. Katz SE, McHenry R, Mauer LG, et al. Low in-school COVID-19 transmission and asymptomatic infection despite high community prevalence. J Pediatr. 2021; .
4. Loenenbach A, Markus I, Lehfeld AS, et al. SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 susceptibility and infectiousness of children and adults deduced from investigations of childcare centre outbreaks, Germany, 2021. Eurosurveillance. 2021; 26(21).
5. Coronavirus disease COVID-19 [Internet]. [cited 2021 Mar 25]. Available from: https://www.rivm.nl/en/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-disease-covid-19
6. Handreiking contact- en uitbraakonderzoek COVID-19 bij kinderen (0 t/m 12 jaar) [Internet]. [cited 2021 Mar 22]. Available from: https://lci.rivm.nl/Handreiking-contact-en-uitbraakonderzoek-kinderen
7. Oude Munnink BB, Nieuwenhuijse DF, Stein M, et al. Rapid SARS-CoV-2 whole-genome sequencing and analysis for informed public health decision-making in the Netherlands. Nat Med [Internet]. 2020; 26(9):1405–1410. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-020-0997-y
8. World Health Organisation. The Latest on the Covid-19 Global Situation & the Spread of Covid-19 in Schools. What we know about COVID-19 Transm Sch. 2020; .
9. Karki SJ, Joachim A, Heinsohn T, Lange B. Risk of infection and contribution to transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in school staff: a systematic review. BMJ Open. 2021; 11(11):e052690.
10. Meuris C, Kremer C, Geerinck A, et al. Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 after COVID-19 Screening and Mitigation Measures for Primary School Children Attending School in Liège, Belgium. JAMA Netw Open. 2021; .
11. Viner RM, Mytton OT, Bonell C, et al. Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 Infection among Children and Adolescents Compared with Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. JAMA Pediatr. 2021.
12. Lyngse FP, Mølbak K, Skov RL, et al. Increased Transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 by Age and Viral Load: Evidence from Danish Households. medRxiv. 2021; .
13. Afonso ET, Marques SM, Costa LDC, et al. Secondary household transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among children and adolescents: Clinical and epidemiological aspects. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2021; .
14. McEvoy D, McAloon C, Collins A, et al. Relative infectiousness of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infected persons compared with symptomatic individuals: A rapid scoping review. BMJ Open. 2021.
15. Moorthy GS, Mann TK, Boutzoukas AE, et al. Masking Adherence in K–12 Schools and SARS-CoV-2 Secondary Transmission. Pediatrics [Internet]. 2021; . Available from: https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2021-054268I
16. Gettings J, Czarnik M, Morris E, et al. Mask Use and Ventilation Improvements to Reduce COVID-19 Incidence in Elementary Schools — Georgia, November 16–December 11, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 70(21).
17. CDC. Science Brief: Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs – Updated [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 Nov 22]. Available from: Masking Adherence in K–12 Schools and%0ASARS-CoV-2 Secondary Transmission
18. Stein-Zamir C, Abramson N, Shoob H, et al. A large COVID-19 outbreak in a high school 10 days after schools’ reopening, Israel, May 2020. Eurosurveillance. 2020; 25(29).
19. Villers J, Henriques A, Calarco S, et al. SARS-CoV-2 aerosol transmission in schools: the effectiveness of different interventions. medRxiv [Internet]. 2021; :2021.08.17.21262169. Available from: http://medrxiv.org/content/early/2021/08/20/2021.08.17.21262169.abstract
20. Campbell F, Archer B, Laurenson-Schafer H, et al. Increased transmissibility and global spread of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern as at June 2021. Eurosurveillance. 2021; 26(24).
21. Wintersdorff C von, Dingemans J, Alphen L van, et al. Infections caused by the Delta variant (B.1.617.2) of SARS-CoV-2 are associated with increased viral loads compared to infections with the Alpha variant (B.1.1.7) or non-Variants of Concern. Res Sq [Internet]. 2021; . Available from: https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-777577/v1
22. European Centre for Disease Control. COVID-19 in children and the role of school settings in COVID-19 transmission-second update. ECDC. 2021.