1. Black RE, Allen LH, Bhutta ZA. Maternal and Child Under nutrition Study Group. Maternal and child under nutrition: global and regional exposures and health consequences. Lancet 2008:243–60((https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(08)60135-X).Access date October 10, 2020. 2008:243–60.
2. McClure EM, Goldenberg RL, Dent AE, Meshnick SR. A systematic review of the impact of prevention of malaria in pregnancy on low birth weight and maternal anemia. Int J Gynec Obst 121:103–9(https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.ijgo.2012.12.014), Access date October 10, 2020. 2013:103–9.
3. WHO. Essential Nutrition Actions: IMPROVING MATERNAL, NEWBORN, INFANT AND YOUNG CHILD HEALTH AND NUTRITION, Geneva (https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/84409), Access date October 10, 2020. 2013:3-45.
4. TheMANOFF GROUP(MOG). Guidance for Formative Research on Maternal Nutrition:Prepared for the Infant and Young Child Nutrition Project. . 2011:4-6.
5. TheMANOFF GROUP(MOG). Guidance for Formative Research on Maternal Nutrition:Prepared for the Infant and Young Child Nutrition Project(access date October 10, 2020). 2011:4-6.
6. Canavati SE, Zegers de Beyl, CLy P, Shafique M, Boukheng T, Rang C, et al. Evaluation of intensified behaviour change communication strategies in an artemisinin resistance setting. Malaria Journal, 15, 249. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12936-016-1276-8. 2016.
7. MIDDLETON PF, LASSI ZS, SON TRAN T, BHUTTA Z, BUBNER TK, FLENADY V, et al. Nutrition interventions and programs for reducing mortality and morbidity in pregnant and lactating women and women of reproductive age: A systematic review Australian Research Centre for Health of Women and Babies (ARCH), Robinson Institute,The University of Adelaide 2013:20-30,.
8. WHO L. WHO recommendations on antenatal care for a positive pregnancy experience, ISBN 978 92 4 154991 2. 2016.
9. TheMANOFF GROUP(MOG). Guidance for Formative Research on Maternal Nutrition:Prepared for the Infant and Young Child Nutrition Project(access date October 10, 2020). 2011:4-6 (access date October 10, 2020).
10. Oluwafolahan, Catherine, Olubukunola. Dietary Habits Of Pregnant Women In Ogun-East Senatorial Zone, Ogun State, Nigeria: A Comparative Stuudy. . International Journal Of Nutrition And Metabolism. 2014;6:42-9.
11. Hye-Kyung Oh, Sunjoo Kang, Sung-Hyun Cho, Yeong-ju Ju, Faye D. Factors influencing nutritional practices among mothers in Dakar, Senegal. PLOS ONE | https://doiorg/101371/journalpone0211787. 2019.
12. Victoria Q. Best practice in nutrition Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development 2006:10-11.
13. USAID, WFP, FANTA 2 , FHi 360. Malnutrition in Uganda: Uganda Is Paying Too High a Price. 2010:13-15.
14. Shuayib Shemsu, Alemayehu Argaw, Beakal Zinab. Dietary Practice and Nutritional Status Among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Care at Mettu Karl Referral Hospital, Southwest Ethiopia. The Open Public Health Journal. 2020;13
15. Mahlet Yalewdeg, Mahlet Birhane, Yohannes Adissu. Dietary Practices and Their Determinants Among Pregnant Women in Gedeo Zone, Southern Ethiopia: A Community-Based Cross-Sectional Study. Dove Press journal: Nutrition and Dietary Supplements. 2020:12 267–275.
16. Federal Democratic Republic of Ehiopia, USAID. A Tool to Support Nutrition Advocacy in Ethiopia: Ethiopia PROFILES Estimates, Final Report. 2012:15-25.
17. Guyon A.B, V.J. Q. Essential nutrition action frame work. Training guide for health workers. Core Group, Washington DC. . 2011.
18. USAID/ENGINE, Save the children. MATERNAL DIET AND NUTRITION PRACTICES AND THEIR DETERMINANTS ENGINE: A project supported by the Feed the Future and Global Health Initiatives A report on formative research findings and recommendations for social and behavior change communication programming in the Amhara, Oromia, SNNP and Tigray regions of Ethiopia 2014:5-10.
19. USAID, JSI. Understanding the Essential Nutrition Actions and Essential Hygiene Actions Framework. 2015:1-5.
20. West Shoa Zone. West Shoa Zone, Health Office. 2015.
21. Fekadu B, Gemeda, Habtamu F, G W. Assessment of Knowledge and practice of Pregnant Mothers on Maternal Nutrition and Associated Factors in Guto Gida Woreda, East Wollega Zone, Ethiopia, J Nutrition & Food Sciences. . 2015.
22. Morseda Chowdhury, Camille Raynes-Greenow, Ashraful Alam, Dibley MJ. Making a balanced plate for pregnant women to improve birthweight of infants: a study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial in rural Bangladesh. BMJ Open (http:// dx doi org/ 10 1136/ bmjopen- 2016-015393). 2017.
23. Farnoush Fallah, Ahmad Pourabbas, Ali Delpisheh, Yousef Veisani, Mahdi Shadnoush. Effects of Nutrition Education on Levels of Nutritional Awareness of Pregnant Women in Western Iran. International Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013.
24. Lidia Ghirmai Teweldemedhin , Helen Gebretatyos Amanuel, Soliana Amanuel Berhe, Ghidey Gebreyohans, Zemenfes Tsige, Habte E. Effect of nutrition education by health professionals on pregnancy-specific nutrition knowledge and healthy dietary practice among pregnant women in Asmara, Eritrea: a quasiexperimental study(http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjnph-2020-000159), . BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health. 2021.
25. Tria Astika Endah Permatasari, Fauza Rizqiya, Walliyana Kusumaningati, Inne Indraaryani Suryaalamsah, Zahrofa Hermiwahyoeni. The effect of nutrition and reproductive health education of pregnant women in Indonesia using quasi experimental study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth https://doiorg/101186/s12884-021-03676-x. 2021; 21:180.
26. Rashid Abdi Guled, Nik Mazlan Bin Mamat, Wan Azdie Mohd Abu Bakar, Nega Assefa, Balachew T. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Mothers/caregivers on Infant and Young Child Feeding in Shabelle Zone, Somali Region, Eastern Ethiopia: A Cross Sectional Study. Revelation and Science. 2016; 06, No. 02 (1438H/2016) 42-54.
27. Samdal G.B., Eide G.E., Barth T., Williams G., Meland E. Effective behaviour change techniques for physical activity and healthy eating in overweight and obese adults; systematic review and meta-regression analyses. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 14, 42. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12966-017-0494-y. 2017.
28. Beiguelman B, Colletto GMDD, Franchi-Pinto. Birthweight of twins, the fetal growth patterns of twins and singletons. Genet Mol Biol 1998;21:151–4.
29. Prince Kubi Appiah, Anang Rhoda Naa Korklu, Duut Abdulai Bonchel, Georgina Agartha Fenu, Francis Wadga-Mieza Yankey. Nutritional Knowledge and Dietary Intake Habits among Pregnant Adolescents Attending Antenatal Care Clinics in Urban Community in Ghana(https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8835704). Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2021;Volume 2021.
30. Hye-Kyung OhID, Sunjoo Kang, Sung-Hyun Cho, Yeong-ju Ju, Daouda Faye. Factors influencing nutritional practices among mothers in Dakar, Senegal (https://doi.org/10.1371/journal. pone.0211787). PLOSE ONE. 2019;14 (2).
31. Haji, Yemane, Alemayehu. Magnitude And Determinants Of Malnutrition Among Pregnant Women In Eastern Ethiopia: Evidence From Rural, Community-Based Setting Maternal And Child Nutrition. 2010.
32. Selemawit Asfaw Beyene, Lemlem Weldegerima, Freweini Gebrearegay Tela, Omer Seid, Amal Tucker Brown, Afework Mulugeta Bezabih. Barriers to utilize nutrition interventions among lactating women in rural communities of Tigray, northern Ethiopia: An exploratory study(https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0250696). PLOSE ONE. 2021;6(4).
33. Lonsako Abute, Abera Beyamo, Belay Erchafo, Tegegn Tadesse, Dawit Sulamo , Tagesse sadoro. Dietary Practice and Associated Factors among Pregnant Women in Misha Woreda, South Ethiopia: A Community-Based Cross-Sectional Study (https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/5091318). Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2020;Volume 2020.
34. Zelalem T, Erdaw A, Tachbele E. Nutritional knowledge, attitude and practices among pregnant women who attend antenatal care at public hospitals of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2018;10 (7) 81-9.
35. Yeshalem Mulugeta Demilew, Getu Degu Alene, Tefera Belachew. Dietary practices and associated factors among pregnant women in West Gojjam Zone, Northwest Ethiopia BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2020;20(1):18.