1. Dobson P, Burney R, Hales D, Vaughn A, Tovar A, Østbye T, et al. Self-Efficacy for Healthy Eating Moderates the Impact of Stress on Diet Quality Among Family Child Care Home Providers. Journal of nutrition education and behavior. 2021;53(4):309-15.
2. Ferranti EP, Narayan KM, Reilly CM, Foster J, McCullough M, Ziegler TR, et al. Dietary self-efficacy predicts AHEI diet quality in women with previous gestational diabetes. The Diabetes educator. 2014;40(5):688-99.
3. Cha E, Kim KH, Lerner HM, Dawkins CR, Bello MK, Umpierrez G, et al. Health literacy, self-efficacy, food label use, and diet in young adults. American journal of health behavior. 2014;38(3):331-9.
4. Aguiar LT, Nadeau S, Teixeira-Salmela LF, Reis MTF, Peniche PDC, Faria C. Perspectives, satisfaction, self-efficacy, and barriers to aerobic exercise reported by individuals with chronic stroke in a developing country. Disability and rehabilitation. 2020:1-6.
5. Selzler AM, Moore V, Habash R, Ellerton L, Lenton E, Goldstein R, et al. The Relationship between Self-Efficacy, Functional Exercise Capacity and Physical Activity in People with COPD: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses. Copd. 2020;17(4):452-61.
6. Caetano LCG, Pacheco BD, Samora GAR, Teixeira-Salmela LF, Scianni AA. Self-Efficacy to Engage in Physical Exercise and Walking Ability Best Predicted Exercise Adherence after Stroke. Stroke research and treatment. 2020;2020:2957623.
7. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological review. 1977;84(2):191-215.
8. Chu YL, Farmer A, Fung C, Kuhle S, Storey KE, Veugelers PJ. Involvement in home meal preparation is associated with food preference and self-efficacy among Canadian children. Public health nutrition. 2013;16(1):108-12.
9. Fitzgerald A, Heary C, Kelly C, Nixon E, Shevlin M. Self-efficacy for healthy eating and peer support for unhealthy eating are associated with adolescents' food intake patterns. Appetite. 2013;63:48-58.
10. Woodruff SJ, Kirby AR. The associations among family meal frequency, food preparation frequency, self-efficacy for cooking, and food preparation techniques in children and adolescents. Journal of nutrition education and behavior. 2013;45(4):296-303.
11. Bani-Issa W, Dennis CL, Brown HK, Ibrahim A, Almomani FM, Walton LM, et al. The Influence of Parents and Schools on Adolescents' Perceived Diet and Exercise Self-Efficacy: A School-Based Sample From the United Arab Emirates. Journal of transcultural nursing : official journal of the Transcultural Nursing Society. 2020;31(5):479-91.
12. Craggs C, Corder K, van Sluijs EM, Griffin SJ. Determinants of change in physical activity in children and adolescents: a systematic review. American journal of preventive medicine. 2011;40(6):645-58.
13. Annesi JJ, Vaughn LL. Relationship of exercise volume with change in depression and its association with self-efficacy to control emotional eating in severely obese women. Advances in preventive medicine. 2011;2011:514271.
14. Cramm JM, Strating MM, Roebroeck ME, Nieboer AP. The Importance of General Self-Efficacy for the Quality of Life of Adolescents with Chronic Conditions. Social indicators research. 2013;113(1):551-61.
15. Polit D, Beck C, Wilkins LW. Nursing Research Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice. Nurse Education in Practice. 2013;13(6):e29.
16. Devellis RF. Scale development: theory and applications. Chicago: University of Chicago Press; 1991.
17. Shifflet M, Martinez C, Oppenlander J, Shmerling S. Determining the Sample Size for a Nursing Research Study. San Francisco: University of San Francisco Press. 2020.
18. Wang C, Hu Z, Liu Y. Evidences for Reliability and Validity of the Chinese Version of General SelfEfficacy Scale. Chinese Journal of Applied Psychology 2001:37-40.
19. Giles SJ, Parveen S, Hernan AL. Validation of the Primary Care Patient Measure of Safety (PC PMOS) questionnaire. BMJ quality & safety. 2019;28(5):389-96.
20. Zhou J, Fan J, Pang Z. Fall risk estimation for senile patients. Chinese Journal of Physical medicine and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2011;33:422-4.
21. Leganger A, Kraft P, Rysamb E. Perceived self-efficacy in health behavior research: Conceptualization, measurement and correlates. Psychology & Health. 2000;15:51-69
22. Zhang C, Xu Y, Chen P. Comparison and application of exploratory factor analysis and confirmatory factor analysis in studies of scale. Journal of Southern Medical University. 2007:1699-700.
23. Yang W, Xiong G, Garrido LE, Zhang JX, Wang MC, Wang C. Factor structure and criterion validity across the full scale and ten short forms of the CES-D among Chinese adolescents. Psychological assessment. 2018;30(9):1186-98.