1. Kivimäki M, Elovainio M, Vahtera J. Workplace bullying and sickness absence in hospital staff. Occup Environ Med. 2000;57(10):656-660. DOI: 10.1136/oem.57.10.656.
2. Kim Y, Lee E, Lee H. Association between workplace bullying and burnout, professional quality of life, and turnover intention among clinical nurses. PloS one. 2019;14(12):e0226506. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0226506
3. The hospital tyrants and their victims, the nurses: What doctors say of the oppression of young women in these institutions. The New York Times. 1909; August 22: SM8.
4. Teo STT, Nguyen D, Trevelyan F, Lamm F, Boocock M. Workplace bullying, psychological hardiness, and accidents and injuries in nursing: A moderated mediation model. PloS one. 2021;16(1):e0244426. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0244426.
5. Chen J and Zheng YL. Workplace bullying and its influencing factors among clinical nurses. Journal of Nursing Science 2020; 35(7): 62-65. DOI: 10.3870/j.issn.1001-4152.2020.07.062.
6. Ramsdell KD, Morrison M, Kassam-Adams N, Marsac ML. A Qualitative Analysis of Children's Emotional Reactions During Hospitalization Following Injury. J Trauma Nurs. 2016;23(4):194-201. DOI: 10.1097/jtn.0000000000000217.
7. Marques G. The family of the child with cancer: socioeconomic needs. Rev Gaucha Enferm. 2017;38(4):e2016-2078. DOI: 10.1590/1983-1447.2017.04.2016-0078.
8. Katz LF, Fladeboe K, King K, Gurtovenko K, Kawamura J, Friedman D, et al. Trajectories of child and caregiver psychological adjustment in families of children with cancer. Health Psychol. 2018;37(8):725-735. DOI: 10.1037/hea0000619.
9. Pan JH, Yan FF, Liu YW, Liu LJ, Zhang Y, Pan QX, et al. Survey of occurrence and report status quo of pediatric nurses suffering workplace violence in hospital. Chinese Nursing Research. 2018;32(01):84-89. DOI: 10.3969／j.issn.1009 6493.
10. Chen ZH, Lin JR, Sun SY. Analysis of epidemiological features of workplace violence experiences among nurses in pediatrics department. Modern Preventive Medicine. 2011;38(10):1810-1811.
11. Lin YP, Qiu JH, Lin N, Zheng XY, Fang DP, Gao R. Mediating effect of peer support among nurses in the relationship between workplace bullying and job satisfaction. Chinese Journal of Modern Nursing. 2017;23(24):3093-3097. DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn
12. Sauer PA, McCoy TP. Nurse Bullying: Impact on Nurses' Health. West J Nurs Res. 2017;39(12):1533-1546. DOI: 10.1177/0193945916681278.
13. Laschinger HK, Grau AL, Finegan J, Wilk P. New graduate nurses' experiences of bullying and burnout in hospital settings. J Adv Nurs. 2010;66(12):2732-2742. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05420.x.
14. Hamre KV, Einarsen SV, Hoprekstad Ø L, Pallesen S, Bjorvatn B, Waage S, et al. Accumulated Long-Term Exposure to Workplace Bullying Impairs Psychological Hardiness: A Five-Year Longitudinal Study among Nurses. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(7). :2587. DOI: 10.3390/ijerph17072587.
15. Yun S, Kang J. Influencing Factors and Consequences of Workplace Bullying among Nurses: A Structural Equation Modeling. Asian Nurs Res. 2018;12(1):26-33. DOI: 10.1016/j.anr.2018.01.00
16. Laschinger HK. Impact of workplace mistreatment on patient safety risk and nurse-assessed patient outcomes. J Nurs Adm. 2014;44(5):284-290. DOI: 10.1097/nna.0000000000000068.
17. Che C, Zhang J, Jia M. An empirical study of the influencing mechanism of stretch goals over emotional exhaustion: Based on transactional theory of stress. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. 2019;33(3):1-8. DOI: 10.13587/j.cnki.jieem.2019.03.001.
18. Folkman S, Lazarus RS, Dunkel-Schetter C, DeLongis A, Gruen RJ. Dynamics of a stressful encounter: cognitive appraisal, coping, and encounter outcomes. J Pers Soc Psychol. 1986;50(5):992-1003. DOI: 10.1037//0022-35188.8.131.522.
19. Zhou X, Li XM, Yin LYT, Zhang N, Li Y, Xiang YL.Studying on the Impact of Patients' Mistreatment on Nurses' Job Burnout and Intention to Demission. Chinese Health Service Management. 2017;34(7):543-545.
20. Oyeleye O, Hanson P, O'Connor N, Dunn D. Relationship of workplace incivility, stress, and burnout on nurses' turnover intentions and psychological empowerment. J Nurs Adm. 2013;43(10):536-542. DOI: 10.1097/NNA.0b013e3182a3e8c9.
21. Pirkola H, Rantakokko P, Suhonen M. Workplace spirituality in health care: an integrated review of the literature. J Nurs Manag. 2016;24(7):859-868. DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12398.
22. Xuan XY, Zhang JW, Li HH,Zhou J, Zhou YF. Proactive Behavior of R&D Personnel in Military Industry under the Dual Path of Work Stress:The Moderating Effect of Workplace Spirituality. Science & Technology Progress and Policy. 2020;37(20):135-144. DOI: 10.6049/kjjbydc.Q201908968.
23. Zhang TQ, Zhang YJ, Chen WX. Research on the Influence of Workplace Spirituality on Harmonious Labor Relations. Human Resource Development of China. 2017(06):146-154. DOI: 10.16471/j.cnki.11-2822/c.2017.06.017.
24. Dal Corso L, De Carlo A, Carluccio F, Colledani D, Falco A. Employee burnout and positive dimensions of well-being: A latent workplace spirituality profile analysis. PloS one. 2020;15(11):e0242267. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0242267.
25. Van der Walt F, de Klerk JJ. Workplace spirituality and job satisfaction. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2014;26(3):379-389. DOI: 10.3109/09540261.2014.908826.
26. Einarsen S, Hoel H, Notelaers G. Measuring Exposure to Bullying and Harassment at Work: Validity, Factor Structure and Psychometric Properties of the Negative Acts Questionnaire-Revised. Work Stress. 2009;23:24–44. DOI: 10.1080/02678370902815673.
27. Xun HJ, Liu HX, Tian ZL. A Preliminary reliability and validity study of the Chinese version of the Negative Acts Questionnaire revised. Chinese Nursing Management. 2012;12(6):21-24. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1672-1756.2012.06.006.
28. Ke JL, Sun JM, Wang J. Development and Validation of the Workplace Spirituality Scale. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2014;22(5):826-830.
29. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual review of psychology. 2001;52:397-422 DOI: 10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397.
30. Li CP, Shi K, Luo ZX, Li L, Yang Y. An Investigation on Job Burnout of Doctor and Nurse. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2003;11(3):170-172. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1005-3611.2003.03.004.
31. Zhu W, Lou XP, Wang ZM. MaslashThe study of construct validity and reliability of the Maslach burnout inventory-general survey (MBI-GS) for nurses Maslash. Chinese Behavioral Medicine Science. 2007;16(9):849-851. DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.1674-6554.2007.09.031.
32. McDonald RP, Ho MH. Principles and practice in reporting structural equation analyses. Psychol Methods. 2002;7(1):64-82. DOI: 10.1037/1082-989x.7.1.64.
33. Preacher KJ, Hayes AF. Asymptotic and resampling strategies for assessing and comparing indirect effects in multiple mediator models. BBehav Res Methods. 2008;40(3):879-891. DOI: 10.3758/brm.40.3.879.
34. Spence Laschinger HK, Wong CA, Grau AL. The influence of authentic leadership on newly graduated nurses' experiences of workplace bullying, burnout and retention outcomes: a cross-sectional study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2012;49(10):1266-1276. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.05.012.
35. Maslach C, Leiter, M.P., . The Truth About Burnout: How Organizations Cause Personal Stress and What to Do About it. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA. 1997.
36. Etienne E. Exploring workplace bullying in nursing. Workplace Health Saf. 2014;62(1):6-11. DOI: 10.1177/216507991406200102.
37. Amin S, Adriani Z, Khaeruddin, Habibi A. DATASET for validation the relationship between workplace spirituality, organizational commitment, and workplace deviance. Data Brief. 2020;31:105872. DOI: 10.1016/j.dib.2020.105872.
38. Chen PP, Re YF, Zheng XM, Hou M, Wang XL, Zhang XM, et al. Association between workplace bullying and emotional intelligence in nurses. Journal of Nursing Science. 2021;36(19):69-72. DOI: 10.3870/j.issn.1001-4152.2021.19.069.
39. Xun JH. A study on the correlation between workplace depression and job satisfaction and job burnout of clinical nurses.Taishan Medical College; 2011.
40. Luan X, Wang P, Hou W, Chen L, Lou F. Job stress and burnout: A comparative study of senior and head nurses in China. Nurs Health Sci. 2017;19(2):163-169. DOI: 10.1111/nhs.12328.
41. Zhang ZX, Shang LP. Analysis of pofessional development of senior nurses and its influencing factors. Chinese Nursing Research. 2015(33):4206-4209. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1009-6493.2015.33.043.
42. Wang P, Sun XF, Ren YB, Yi XR. Survey and strategies on the job stressors and burnout of senior nurses. Chin J Prac Nurs. 2016;32(24):1898-1902. DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.1672-7088.2016.24.017.
43. Arnetz JE, Goetz CM, Arnetz BB, Arble E. Nurse Reports of Stressful Situations during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Qualitative Analysis of Survey Responses. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17(21). DOI: 10.3390/ijerph17218126.
44. Hayashi R, Fujita S, Iida S, Nagai Y, Shimamori Y, Hasegawa T. Relationship of patient safety culture with factors influencing working environment such as working hours, the number of night shifts, and the number of days off among healthcare workers in Japan: a cross-sectional study. BMC Health Serv Res;20(1):310. DOI: 10.1186/s12913-020-05114-8.
45. Zhang TQ, Zhang TQ, Zhang YJ. Research on the Influence of Workplace Spirituality on Harmonious Labor Relations. Human Resource Development of China. 2017(6):146-154. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1004-4124.2017.06.017.
46. Niskala J, Kanste O, Tomietto M, Miettunen J, Tuomikoski AM, Kyngäs H, et al. Interventions to improve nurses' job satisfaction: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Adv Nurs. 2020;76(7):1498-1508. DOI: 10.1111/jan.14342.
47. Ke LJ, Jiang Yf and Qiu XW. The Influence of Mental Intelligence on Workplace Spirituality——The Moderating Effect of Organizational Support and Family Support. Research on Economics and Management. 2017;38(6):54-65. DOI: 10.13502/j.cnki.issn1000-7636.2017.06.006.
48. Wang L, Cheng YJ, Liu SZ. Analysis of employment direction of master degree nursing postgraduates. Chinese Nursing Research. 2010;24(24):2192-2194. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1009-6493.2010.24.015.
49. Li H, Shi MX, Lu LF, Guo QL, Qiao SS. Analysis of status quo of employment satisfaction status and its influencing factors among postgraduates with nursing professional degree in Shanxi province from 2014 to 2019. Chinese Nursing Research. 2020;34(14):2529-2534. DOI: 10.12102/j.issn.1009-6493.2020.14.019.
50. Phillips GS, MacKusick CI, Whichello R. Workplace Incivility in Nursing: A Literature Review Through the Lens of Ethics and Spirituality. J Christ Nurs. 2018;35(1):e7-e12. DOI: 10.1097/cnj.0000000000000467.
51. Kazemipour F, Mohamad Amin S, Pourseidi B. Relationship between workplace spirituality and organizational citizenship behavior among nurses through mediation of affective organizational commitment. J Nurs Scholarsh. 2012;44(3):302-310. DOI: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01456.x.
52. Schneider KT, DeSouza ER, Durst RN. Links Between Workplace Spirituality, Job-Related Attitudes, and Value Fit in a Non-Profit Agency. J Prev Interv Community. 2015;43(3):199-210. DOI: 10.1080/10852352.2014.973283.