1. World Health Organization. Maternal Mortality, Key Facts. WHO. 2019. [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.who.int/westernpacific/health-topics/maternal-health
2. The DHS Program, MoH, EPHI. Ethiopian Demographic and Health Survey, 2019. Key Findings. Ethiopia: The DHS Program; 2019. (EDHS 2019).
3. Child health [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.who.int/westernpacific/health-topics/child-health
4. Roberton T, Carter ED, Chou VB, Stegmuller AR, Jackson BD, Tam Y, et al. Early estimates of the indirect effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on maternal and child mortality in low-income and middle-income countries: a modelling study. The Lancet Global Health. 2020;
5. Maintaining essential health services [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/related-health-issues
6. COVID-19 significantly impacts health services for noncommunicable diseases [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.who.int/news/item/01-06-2020-covid-19-significantly-impacts-health-services-for-noncommunicable-diseases
7. Partner Spotlight: Five Questions With Transform PHC [Internet]. Every Woman Every Child. 2020 [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.everywomaneverychild.org/partner-spotlight-five-questions-with-transform-phc/
8. September 18, Facility 2020 | Global Financing. New findings confirm global disruptions in essential health services for women and children from COVID-19 | Global Financing Facility [Internet]. [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.globalfinancingfacility.org/new-findings-confirm-global-disruptions-essential-health-services-women-and-children-covid-19
9. Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health | Ethiopia | U.S. Agency for International Development [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2020 Oct 18]. Available from: https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/global-health/maternal-and-child-health
10. Ahmed T, Rahman AE, Amole TG, Galadanci H, Matjila M, Soma-Pillay P, et al. The effect of COVID-19 on maternal newborn and child health (MNCH) services in Bangladesh, Nigeria and South Africa: call for a contextualised pandemic response in LMICs. International Journal for Equity in Health. 2021;20(1):1–6.
11. Budhathoki S, Adhikari B, Ramtel R. Maternal health care services utilization amidst Covid-19 lockdown: retrospective study. Int Multidiscip J Health. 2020;6(9):1–9.
12. Goyal M, Singh P, Singh K, Shekhar S, Agrawal N, Misra S. The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on maternal health due to delay in seeking health care: experience from a tertiary center. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2021;152(2):231–5.
13. Singh AK, Jain PK, Singh NP, Kumar S, Bajpai PK, Singh S, et al. Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on maternal and child health services in Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2021;10(1):509.
14. Shapira G, Ahmed T, Drouard SHP, Amor Fernandez P, Kandpal E, Nzelu C, et al. Disruptions in maternal and child health service utilization during COVID-19: analysis from eight sub-Saharan African countries. Health Policy and Planning. 2021;
15. SHIKUKU DN, Nyaoke I, Gichuru S, Maina O, Eyinda M, Godia P, et al. Early indirect impact of COVID-19 pandemic on utilization and outcomes of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health services in Kenya. medRxiv. 2020;
16. Wanyana D, Wong R, Hakizimana D. Rapid assessment on the utilization of maternal and child health services during COVID-19 in Rwanda. Public Health Action. 2021;11(1):12–21.
17. Jensen C, McKerrow NH. Child health services during a COVID-19 outbreak in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa. South African Medical Journal. 2021;111(2):114–9.
18. das Neves Martins Pires PH, Macaringue C, Abdirazak A, Mucufo JR, Mupueleque MA, Zakus D, et al. Covid-19 pandemic impact on maternal and child health services access in Nampula, Mozambique: a mixed methods research. BMC health services research. 2021;21(1):1–8.
19. Hailemariam S, Agegnehu W, Derese M. Exploring COVID-19 related factors influencing antenatal care services uptake: a qualitative study among women in a rural community in Southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Primary Care & Community Health. 2021;12:2150132721996892.
20. Kassie A, Wale A, Yismaw W. Impact of Coronavirus Diseases-2019 (COVID-19) on Utilization and Outcome of Reproductive, Maternal, and Newborn Health Services at Governmental Health Facilities in South West Ethiopia, 2020: Comparative Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Women’s Health. 2021;13:479.
21. Temesgen K, Workie A, Dilnessa T. The impact of COVID-19 infection on maternal and reproductive health care services in governmental health institutions of Dessie town, North-East Ethiopia, 2020 GC. MedRxiv. 2020;
22. Workicho A, Kershaw MJ, Berhanu L, Kebede M, Kennedy E. Essential health and nutrition service provision during the COVID-19 pandemic: lessons from select Ethiopian Woredas. Current Developments in Nutrition. 2021;5(4):nzab024.
23. Yihun B, Tiruneh G, Tebekaw Y, Bekele B, Emway D, Fesseha N, et al. Immediate Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic on Essential MNCH Services in Selected Health Facilities in Ethiopia,2020. [Internet]. JSI International. [cited 2021 Nov 4]. Available from: https://www.jsi.com/resource/immediate-impacts-of-covid-19-pandemic-on-essential-mnch-services-in-selected-health-facilities-in-ethiopia/