1. Fernandes A, Barros L, Barreira L, Joao C, Antonio A, Oliveira M, et al. Effects of different processing technologies on chemical and antioxidant parameters of Macrolepiota procera wild mushroom. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 2013;54(2):493-9.
2. Lyles CR, López A, Pasick R, Sarkar U. “5 mins of uncomfyness is better than dealing with cancer 4 a lifetime”: an exploratory qualitative analysis of cervical and breast cancer screening dialogue on Twitter. Journal of Cancer Education. 2013;28(1):127-33.
3. Önder M, Narin B, Landau DVLM, Kandel A. Use of smartphones and mobile applications (Apps) in dermatology. Archives of the Turkish Dermatology & Venerology. 2013;47(1):1-6.
4. Krebs P, Duncan D. Health app use among US mobile phone owners: a national survey. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 2015;3(4):101.
5. Stoyanov SR, Hides L, Kavanagh DJ, Zelenko O, Tjondronegoro D, Mani M. Mobile app rating scale: a new tool for assessing the quality of health mobile apps. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 2015;3(1):e27.
6. Kalra M, Kumar S, editors. Various image enhancement techniques for skin cancer detection using mobile app. 2015 International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control; 2015 10-12 Eylül 2015; Indore, India: IEEE.
7. Wu Y, Yao X, Vespasiani G, Nicolucci A, Dong Y, Kwong J, et al. Mobile app-based interventions to support diabetes self-management: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials to identify functions associated with glycemic efficacy. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 2017;5(3):35.
8. Harder H, Holroyd P, Burkinshaw L, Watten P, Zammit C, Harris P, et al. A user-centred approach to developing bWell, a mobile app for arm and shoulder exercises after breast cancer treatment. Journal of Cancer Survivorship. 2017;11(6):732-42.
9. Kebudi A, Uludağ M, Yetkin G, Çitgez B, İşgör A. Lymphedema after modified radical mastectomy in the treatment of breast cancer: incidence and risk factors. Journal of Breast Health. 2005;1(1):1-5.
10. Demiralp M, Oflaz F. The effect of relaxation training on anxiety and depression symptoms in breast cancer patients. Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2011;10(2):165-74.
11. Sert A. A research on the factors affecting the attitudes of mobile phone users towards mobile advertisements [Master's Thesis]. Istanbul: Istanbul Arel University; 2012.
12. Egbring M, Far E, Roos M, Dietrich M, Brauchbar M, Kullak-Ublick G, et al. A mobile app to stabilize daily functional activity of breast cancer patients in collaboration with the physician: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Journal of Medical İnternet Research. 2016;18(9):238.
13. Nichols Hess A, Greer K. Designing for engagement: Using the ADDIE model to integrate high-impact practices into an online information literacy course. Communications in information literacy. 2016;10(2):6.
14. Yu S-J, Hsueh Y-L, Sun JC-Y, Liu H-Z. Developing an intelligent virtual reality interactive system based on the ADDIE model for learning pour-over coffee brewing. Computers and Education: Artificial Intelligence. 2021;2:100030.
15. Kholifah LN, Supriyana S, Bahiyatun B, Widyawati MN. Using ADDIE model to design early detection system of child growth and development in the Community Health Center Of Bendosari, Semarang Indonesia. Belitung Nursing Journal. 2017;3(3):205-12.
16. Drljača D, Latinović B, Stanković Z, Cvetković D, editors. Addie model for development of e-courses. Documento procedente de la International Scientific Conference on Information Technology and Data Related Research SINTEZA [Internet]; 2017.
17. Collins K, Liu Y, Schootman M, Aft R, Yan Y, Dean G, et al. Effects of breast cancer surgery and surgical side effects on body image over time. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2011;126(1):167-76.
18. Malik A, Kiran T. Psychological problems in breast cancer patients: A review. Chemotherapy. 2013;2(2):1-6.
19. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2015. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2015;65(1):5-29.
20. Ruscheweyh R, Viehoff A, Tio J, Pogatzki-Zahn EM. Psychophysical and psychological predictors of acute pain after breast surgery differ in patients with and without pre-existing chronic pain. Pain. 2017;158(6):1030-8.
21. Richmond RC, Anderson EL, Dashti HS, Jones SE, Lane JM, Strand LB, et al. Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study. BMJ. 2019;365:12327.
22. Lötsch J, Sipilä R, Tasmuth T, Kringel D, Estlander A-M, Meretoja T, et al. Machine-learning-derived classifier predicts absence of persistent pain after breast cancer surgery with high accuracy. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2018;171(2):399-411.