1. Federal Ministry of Health Ethiopia(FMoH). Intrem guidline for Multi-Sectorial Scabies Outbreak Emergency Response Ethiopia. 2015;(December):5/16.
2. Lynar S, Currie BJ, Baird R. Scabies and mortality. Lancet Infect Dis [Internet]. 2017;17(12):1234.
3. Steer AC, Tikoduadua L V., Manalac EM, Colquhoun S, Carapetis JR, Maclennan C. Validation of an Integrated management of childhood illness algorithm for managing common skin conditions in Fiji. Bull World Health Organ. 2009;87(3):173–9.
4. Bhat SA, Mounsey KE, Liu X, Walton SF. Host immune responses to the itch mite, Sarcoptes scabiei, in humans. Parasit Vectors. 2017;10(1):385.
5. WHO. WHO Informal Consultation on a Framework for Scabies Control Meeting report. 2019. 19–21 p.
6. Karimkhani C, Colombara D V., Drucker AM, Norton SA, Hay R, Engelman D, et al. The global burden of scabies: a cross-sectional analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17(12):1247–54.
7. Engelman D, Steer AC. Control strategies for scabies. Trop Med Infect Dis. 2018;3(3):1–11.
8. Salavastru CM, Chosidow O, Boffa MJ, Janier M, Tiplica GS. European guideline for the management of scabies Statement on declarations of interest. Wiley Online Lib. 2017 Aug 1;31(8):1248–53.
9. Steer AC, Jenney AWJ, Kado J, Batzloff MR, La Vincente S, Waqatakirewa L, et al. High burden of impetigo and scabies in a tropical country. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2009;3(6).
10. Walker SL, Lebas E, De Sario V, Deyasso Z, Doni SN, Marks M, et al. The prevalence and association with health-related quality of life of tungiasis and scabies in schoolchildren in southern Ethiopia. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017 Aug 1;11(8).
11. Enbiale W, Ayalew A. Investigation of a scabies outbreak in drought-affected areas in Ethiopia. Trop Med Infect Dis. 2018;3(4):1–9.
12. Accorsi S, Barnabas G, … PF-T of the, 2009 undefined. Skin disorders and disease profile of poverty: analysis of medical records in Tigray, northern Ethiopia, 2005–2007. academic.oup.com
13. Lay C, Wang C, Chuang H, … YC-J of clinical, 2011 undefined. Risk factors for delayed diagnosis of scabies in hospitalized patients from long-term care facilities.ncb i.nlm.nih.gov
14. Control C-C for D and. CDC - Scabies - Prevention & Control. In 2019.
15. Hay R, Steer A, Engelman D, and SW-CM, 2012 undefined. Scabies in the developing world–-its prevalence, complications, and management. Elsevier
16. Andersen LK, Davis MDP. The effects of the El Niño Southern Oscillation on skin and skin-related diseases: A message from the International Society of Dermatology Climate Change Task Force. Vol. 54, International Journal of Dermatology. Blackwell Publishing Ltd; 2015. p. 1343–51.
17. Chosidow O. Clinical practices. Scabies. N Engl J Med. 2006 Apr 20 ;354(16):1718–27.
18. Fedral ministry of health. Scabies Outbreak Preparedness and Response Plan. 2015;
19. Wochebo W, Haji Y, Asnake S. Scabies outbreak investigation and risk factors in Kechabira district, Southern Ethiopia: Unmatched case control study. BMC Res Notes. 2019;12(1):12–7.
20. Ejigu K, Haji Y, Toma A, Tadesse BT. <p>Factors associated with scabies outbreaks in primary schools in Ethiopia: a case–control study</p>. Res Rep Trop Med. 2019;Volume 10:119–27.
21. Cassell JA, Middleton J, Nalabanda A, Lanza S, Head MG, Bostock J, et al. Scabies outbreaks in ten care homes for elderly people: a prospective study of clinical features, epidemiology, and treatment outcomes. Lancet Infect Dis. 2018 Aug 1;18(8):894–902.
22. Yassin ZJ, Dadi AF, Nega HY, Derseh BT, Asegidew W. Scabies Outbreak Investigation among “ Yekolo Temaris ” in. Electron J Biol. 2017;13(3):203–9.
23. Wochebo W, Haji Y, Asnake S. Scabies outbreak investigation and risk factors in Kechabira district, Southern Ethiopia: Unmatched case control study. BMC Res Notes. 2019;12(1).
24. World Health Organization (WHO). El niño and health. 2016.
25. Badeso MH, Ferede HA, Kalil FS. Scabies outbreak investigation among madrasahs in Sinana district, Bale Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia, May 2019. 2020;(May):1–15.
26. Steer AC, Jenney AWJ, Kado J, Batzloff MR, Vincente S La, Mulholland EK, et al. High Burden of Impetigo and Scabies in a Tropical Country. 2009;3(6):1–7.
27. Kouotou EA, Nansseu JRN, Kouawa MK, Bissek AZ. Prevalence and drivers of human scabies among children and adolescents living and studying in Cameroonian boarding schools. Parasit Vectors. 2016;4–9.
28. Girma B. Outbreak investigation of scabies, Dembiya district, North Gondar zone, Amhara region, Ethiopia, November 2017. J Gastrointest Dig Syst. 2018;08:4172.
29. Id SJL, Id DE, Sokana O, Nasi T, Id DB, Grobler AC, et al. Defining the need for public health control of scabies in Solomon Islands. 2021;1–13.
30. Nazari M, Azizi A. Epidemiological Pattern of Scabies and Its Social Determinant Factors in West of Iran. 2014;(August):1972–7.
31. Worku ED, Asemahagn MA, Endalifer ML. Determinants of scabies out- break in Takusa district of Amhara Region , Northwest Ethiopia. 2020;11.