1. Burgess AW, McGregor DM, Mellis CM. Applying established guidelines to team-based
learning programs in medical schools: A systematic review. Acad Med. 2014;89:678–88.
2. Gullo C, Ha TAMCAM, Cook S. Twelve tips for facilitating team-based learning. Med
3. Eksteen MJ, Reitsma GM, Swart SB, Fourie E. Team-Based Learning Experiences of
Fourth-Year Pharmacy Students in a South African University. Am J Pharm Educ. 2018;82.
4. Faezi ST, Moradi K, Ghafar Rahimi Amin A, Akhlaghi M, Keshmiri F. The effects of
team-based learning on learning outcomes in a course of rheumatology. J Adv Med Educ
5. Bleske BE, Remington TL, Wells TD, Dorsch MP, Guthrie SK, Stumpf JL, et al. Team-Based
Learning to Improve Learning Outcomes in a Therapeutics Course Sequence. Am J Pharm
6. Park H-R, Kim C-J, Park J-W, Park E. Effects of team-based learning on perceived
teamwork and academic performance in a health assessment subject. Collegian. Australia;
7. Gryka R, Kiersma ME, Frame TR, Cailor SM, Chen AMH. Comparison of student con fi
dence and perceptions of biochemistry concepts using a team-based learning versus
traditional lecture- based format. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. Elsevier; 2017;9:302–10.
8. Remington TL, Bleske BE, Bartholomew T, Dorsch MP, Guthrie SK, Klein KC, et al.
Qualitative Analysis of Student Perceptions Comparing Team-based Learning and Traditional
Lecture in a Pharmacotherapeutics Course. Am J Pharm Educ. 2017;81.
9. Yang L, Jiang L, Xu B, Liu S, Liang Y, Ye J, et al. learning methods for neurology
clerkship in China : a method-comparison study. BMC Med Educ. 2014;14.
10. Behling KC, Murphy MM, Lopez OJ. Team-Based Learning in a Pipeline Course in Medical
Microbiology for Under-Represented Student Populations in Medicine Improves Learning
of Microbiology Concepts. J Microbiol Biol Educ. 2016;17:370–9.
11. Bleske BE, Remington TL, Wells TD, Klein KC, Guthrie SK, Tingen JM, et al. A Randomized
Crossover Comparison of Team-based Learning and Lecture Format on Learning Outcomes.
Am J Pharm Educ. 2016;80:1–5.
12. Taglieri C, Schnee D, Dvorkin L, Zaiken K, Mistry A, Nigro S, et al. Comparison
of long-term knowledge retention in lecture-based versus fl ipped team-based learning
course delivery. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. Elsevier; 2017;9:391–7.
13. Nation LM, Tweddell S, Rutter P. The applicability of a validated team-based learning
student assessment instrument to assess United Kingdom pharmacy students ’ attitude
toward team-based learning. J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2016;13.
14. Livingston B, Lundy M, Harrington S. Physical therapy students ’ perceptions of
team-based learning in gross anatomy using the Team-Based Learning Student Assessment
Instrument. J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2014;11.
15. Mennenga HA. Development and Psychometric Testing of the Team-Based Learning Student
Assessment Instrument. Nurse Educ. 2012;37:168–72.
16. Keshmiri F, Rahmati A, Amin AG, Faezi T. Validating and Assessing the Reaction
of Medical Students Toward Team-Based Learning. Acta Med Iran. 2016;54:806–11.
17. Ibrahim ME, Al-shahrani AM. Implementing of a problem-based learning strategy
in a Saudi medical school : requisites and challenges. Int J Med Educ. 2018;9:83–5.
18. Anwar K, Shaikh AA, Sajid MR, Cahusac P, Alarifi NA, Shedoukhy A Al. Medical Education
19. Sharaf F, Alnohair S. Comparison of medical students ’ learning approaches between
electronic and hard copy team-based learning. Int J Health Sci (Qassim). 2017;11.
20. Obad AS, Peeran AA, Shareef MA, Alsheikh WJ, Kalagi DA, Alamodi AA, et al. Assessment
of first-year medical students ’ perceptions of teaching and learning through team-based
learning sessions. Adv Physiol Educ. 2016;40:536–42.
21. Ibrahim ME, Al-Shahrani AM, Abdalla ME, Abubaker IM, Mohamed ME. The Effectiveness
of Problem-based Learning in Acquisition of Knowledge , Soft Skills During Basic and
Preclinical Sciences: Medical Students ’ Points of View. Acta Inf Med. 2018;26:119–24.
22. Corbridge SJ, Corbridge T, Tiffen J, Carlucci M. Implementing Team-Based Learning
in a Nurse Practitioner Curriculum. Nurse Educ. 2013;38:202–5.
23. Roh YS, Lee SJ, Mennenga H. Factors influencing learner satisfaction with team-based
learning among nursing students. Nurs Health Sci. Australia; 2014;16:490–7.
24. Kazory A, Zaidi Z. Team-Based Learning Activities for First-Year Medical Students:
Perception of the Learners. South Med J. United States; 2018;111:525–9.
25. Vasan NS, Defouw DO, Holland BK. Modified Use of Team-Based Learning for Effective
Delivery of Medical Gross Anatomy and Embryology. Anat Sci Educ. 2008;1:3–9.
26. Inuwa IM. Perceptions and Attitudes of First-Year Medical Students on a Modified
Team-Based Learning (TBL) Strategy in Anatomy. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2012;12:336–43.
27. Reimschisel T, Herring AL, Huang J, Minor TJ, Reimschisel T, Herring AL, et al.
A systematic review of the published literature on team-based learning in health professions
education. Med Teach. 2017;39:1227–37.
28. Reinig BA, Horowitz I, Whittenburg GE. The Effect of Team-Based Learning on Student
Attitudes and Satisfaction. J Innov Educ. 2011;9:27–47.
29. Frame TR, Cailor SM, Gryka RJ, Chen AM, Kiersma ME, Sheppard L. Student Perceptions
of Team-based Learning vs Traditional Lecture-based Learning. Am J ofPharmaceutical
30. Mundfrom DJ, Shaw DG, Ke TL, Mundfrom DJ, Shaw DG, Lu T, et al. Minimum Sample
Size Recommendations for Conducting Factor Analyses Minimum Sample Size Recommendations
for Conducting Factor Analyses. Int J Test. 2009;5:159–68.