1. WHO. Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals. Human Papillomavirus. . 2018
2. ZHANG X, ZENG, Q., CAI, W. & RUAN, W. Trends of cervical cancer at global, regional, and national level: data from the Global Burden of Disease study 2019. . BMC public health, 21, 1-10. 2021.
3. DARON G. FERRIS DRB, ANNA R. GIULIANO, EVAN MYERS, ELMAR A. JOURA, SUZANNE M. GARLAND, SUSANNE K. KJAER, GONZALO PEREZ, ALFRED SAAH, ALAIN LUXEMBOURG, CHRISTINE VELICER. in a vaccine trial. Prevalence, incidence, and natural history of HPV infection in adult women ages 24 to 45 participating 2020.
4. MOH. Human Papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine fact sheet. . 2019.
5. MOH. First Report of the Gavi Full Country Evaluations [Online]. . 2017.
6. RUJUMBA J, AKUGIZIBWE, M., BASTA, N. E. & BANURA, C. . Why don’t adolescent girls in a rural Uganda district initiate or complete routine 2-dose HPV vaccine series: Perspectives of adolescent girls, their caregivers, healthcare workers, community health workers and teachers. . Plos one, . 2021;16, e0253735.
7. BYARUHANGA C. Factors Associated With Cervical Cancer Screening. A Case Study of Mukono Municipality. . Makerere University. 2018.
8. UBOS. Buikwe District Statistical Abstract Buikwe District Local Government. 2016.
9. ICO/IARC. Uganda: Human Papillomavirus and Related Diseases, Summary Report 2021.
10. FINOCCHARIO-KESSLER S, WEXLER, C., MALOBA, M., MABACHI, N., NDIKUM-MOFFOR, F. & BUKUSI, E. . Cervical cancer prevention and treatment research in Africa: a systematic review from a public health perspective. . BMC women's health, . 2016;16, 1-25.
11. WHO. Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011–2020. 2013(World Health Organization 2013.).
12. KAIRITHIA M, OKELLO, B. & KAMAU, W. . Socio-economic and demographic determinants of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine awareness among urban women aged 18-45 years in Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya. . East African Medical Journal. 2016; 93, 145-150.
13. MURFIN J, IRVINE, F., MEECHAN‐ROGERS, R. & SWIFT, A. . Education, income and occupation and their influence on the uptake of cervical cancer prevention strategies: A systematic review. Journal of clinical nursing. 2020; 29, 393-415.
14. ISABIRYE A, ASIIMWE, J. & MBONYE, M. . Factors associated with HPV vaccination uptake in Central Uganda. East African Journal of Science, Technology and Innovation, 1. 2020.
15. AWOYEMI T, OBAYELU, O. & OPALUWA, H. . Effect of distance on utilization of health care services in rural Kogi State, Nigeria. . Journal of human Ecology. 2011;35, 1-9.
16. LI Y-N, NONG, D.-X., WEI, B., FENG, Q.-M. & LUO, H.-Y. T. he impact of predisposing, enabling, and need factors in utilization of health services among rural residents in Guangxi, China. . BMC health services research 2016;16, 1-9.
17. MCLENDON L, PUCKETT, J., GREEN, C., JAMES, J., HEAD, K. J., YUN LEE, H., YOUNG PIERCE, J., BEASLEY, M. & DANIEL, C. L. Factors associated with HPV vaccination initiation among United States college students. . Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics 2021;17, 1033-1043.
18. NICKEL B, DODD, R. H., TURNER, R. M., WALLER, J., MARLOW, L., ZIMET, G., OSTINI, R. & MCCAFFERY, K. . Factors associated with the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination across three countries following vaccination introduction. . Preventive medicine reports 2017;8, 169-176.
19. ONOWHAKPOR A, OMUEMU, V., OSAGIE, O. & ODILI, C. . Human Papilloma Virus vaccination: knowledge, attitude and uptake among female medical and dental students in a tertiary institution in Benin-City, Nigeria. . Journal of Community Medicine and Primary Health Care 2016;28, 101-108.
20. LOKE AY, KWAN, M. L., WONG, Y.-T. & WONG, A. K. Y. T. he uptake of human papillomavirus vaccination and its associated factors among adolescents: a systematic review. . Journal of primary care & community health 2017;8, 349-362.