1. Ghasemi A, Keikhaei B. Effects of Nutritional variables in children with iron deficiency anemia. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2014;2(3.1):183-7.
2. Nehlea PA, Saeed S. A study on the occurrence of iron deficiency anemia in 1-6 year old children referring to health care centers in Jahrom, 1385. Journal of jahrom university of medical sciences. 2010;8(2):41-6.
3. DERAKHSHAN S, DERAKHSHAN R. The prevalence of Iron deficiency anemia in 4-6 years old children of kindergardens at Rafsanjan City in 2006. 2007.
4. Fesharakinia A. The prevalence of iron deficiency and its anemia in 1-5 years old children and their mothers in Birjand City. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2014;3(4):325-9.
5. Mehrabian F, Mahdavi Roshan M, Atrkar Roshan Z, Kasmaei P, Valipour R. Survey status and nutritional behavior to prevention of iron deficiency anemia among high school girls in Babol City. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2014;11(12):1015-23.
6. Abedini Z, Lotfi MM, Parvizi F. Prevalence of iron deficiency anemia and its related factors in school age children. Pajoohandeh Journal. 2010;15(5):208-12.
7. Sayyari A, Sheikhol Eslam R, Abdollahi Z. Prevalence of anaemia in 2-12-year-old Iranian children. 2006.
8. Kadivar MR, Yarmohammadi H, Mirahmadizadeh AR, Vakili M, Karimi M. Prevalence of iron deficiency anemia in 6 months to 5 years old children in Fars, Southern Iran. Medical Science Monitor. 2003;9(2):CR100-CR4.
9. Tatala S, Kihamia C, Kyungu L, Svanbergrhaaa U. Risk factors for anaemia in schoolchildren in Tanga Region, Tanzania. Tanzania journal of health research. 2008;10(4).
10. Who U. UNU. Iron deficiency anaemia: assessment, prevention and control, a guide for programme managers Geneva: World Health Organization. 2001:1-114.
11. Rashidi M, Ebrahimzadeh F, Karbasi S, Shokrollahi N. Effect of nutritional education on iron-deficiency anemia in high schools girls. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2010;12.
12. Vucic V, Berti C, Vollhardt C, Fekete K, Cetin I, Koletzko B, et al. Effect of iron intervention on growth during gestation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Nutrition reviews. 2013;71(6):386-401.
13. Subramaniam G, Girish M. Iron Deficiency Anemia in Children: Authors’ Reply. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2016;83(2):193-.
14. Legler J, Meissner HI, Coyne C, Breen N, Chollette V, Rimer BK. The effectiveness of interventions to promote mammography among women with historically lower rates of screening. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers. 2002;11(1):59-71.
15. Glanz K, Rimer BK, Viswanath K. Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice: John Wiley & Sons; 2008.
16. Mansourian M, Qorbani M, Rahimzadeh Bazraki H, Charkazi A, Asayesh H, Rezapoor A. Effect of nutritional education based on HBM model on anemia in Golestan girl guidance school students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2013;1(2):51-6.
17. Reisi M, Alidosti M, Tavassoli E, Kargar M, Dehkordi ZR, Hafez AA. Investigating of Mothers' Behavior Based on the Health Belief Model about Using Iron Supplementation in 6 to 24-Month Old Children in Shahrekord City, Iran. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research. 2015:1140-6.
18. Hassan AE, Kamal MM, Fetohy EM, Turky GM. Health education program for mothers of children suffering from iron deficiency anemia in United Arab Emirates. The Journal of the Egyptian Public Health Association. 2005;80(5-6):525-45.
19. GHAFFARI M, TAVASSOLI E, ESMAILLZADEH A, HASANZADEH A. The effect of education based on health belief model on the improvement of osteoporosis preventive nutritional behaviors of second grade middle school girls in Isfahan. 2011.
20. Shamsi M, Hidarnia A, Niknami S, Rafiee M, Zareban I, Karimy M. The effect of educational program on increasing oral health behavior among pregnant women: Applying health belief model. Health Education & Health Promotion. 2013;1(2):21-36.
21. TAVASOLI e, raeisi m, mazaheri m, alidosti m, zamanianazodi m, abbaszadeh m. Knowledge and Perceptions of Prevention of Osteoporosis Among Shahr-e-kord Female Teachers. scientific journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2013;21(4):136-42.
22. SHOJAEZADEH D, SADEGHI R, TARRAHI MJ, ASADI M, LASHGARARA B. APPLICATION OF HEALTH BELIEF MODEL IN PREVENTION OF OSTEOPOROSIS IN VOLUNTEERS OF KHORRAMABAD CITY HEALTH CENTERS, IRAN. 2012.
23. Kang N-M, Song Y, Im E-O. Korean university students’ knowledge and attitudes toward breastfeeding: a questionnaire survey. International journal of nursing studies. 2005;42(8):863-70.
24. Karami Matin B, Sepahi S, Khoshay A, Sepahi V, Shahabadi S, Laghaei Z. The effect of training based on health belief model on the awareness and attitude of nursing and midwifery students in preventing cardiovascular diseases. Edu Res Med Sci. 2013;1(2):28-33.
25. Ahmadi Z, Shamsi M, Roozbahani N, Moradzadeh R. The effect of educational intervention program on promoting preventive behaviors of urinary tract infection in girls: a randomized controlled trial. BMC pediatrics. 2020;20(1):1-10.
26. Sharifirad GR, Tol A, Mohebi S, Matlabi M, Shahnazi H, Shahsiah M. The effectiveness of nutrition education program based on health belief model compared with traditional training. Journal of education and health promotion. 2013;2.
27. Ebadi fard Azar F, Solhi M. The impact of health education through Health Belief Model (HBM) on mother's perceptions about obesity children obese male student in elementary schools (17th district, Tehran City). Journal of Health Administration. 2006;8(22):7-14.
28. Tol A, Majlessi F, Shojaeizadeh D, ESMAELEE SS, Mahmoudi MM, Moradian M. Effect of the educational intervention based on the health belief model on the continuation of breastfeeding behavior. 2013.
29. Razi T, Shamsi M, Khorsandi M, Roozbahani N, Ranjbaran M. Assessing health belief model construct in paying attention to danger signs in children less than five years old. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2015;25(124):218-23.
30. Gilasi HR, Babaee MA, Heidarian M, Tavassoli E. The effect of health education based on Health Belief model on mother’s participation for neonatal hypothyroidism screening program. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013;15(3):285-91.
31. Sharifi-rad G, Hazavei MM, Hasan-zadeh A, Danesh-amouz A. The effect of health education based on health belief model on preventive actions of smoking in grade one, middle school students. Journal of Arak university of medical sciences. 2007;10(1):79-86.
32. Reisi M, Alidosti M, Tavassoli E, Kargar M, Dehkordi Z, Hafez A. Investigating of mothers' behavior based on the health belief model about using iron supplementation in 6 to 24-month old children in Shahrekord city, Iran. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. 2015;5(9):1140-6.
33. Hazavehi MM, Taheri M, Moeini B, Roshanaei G. The effect of educational program on mother’s child (6 to 9 month age) for reducing growth failure in Hamadan: applying Health Belief Model (HBM). Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences. 2013;5(2):129-39.
34. Hendricks CS, Hendricks DL, Webb SJ, Davis JB, Spencer-Morgan B. Fostering self efficacy as an ethical mandate in health promotion practice and research. Online Journal of Health Ethics. 2005;2(1):6.