1.Fischerova D, Zikan M, Dundr P, Cibula D. Diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of borderline ovarian tumors. Oncologist. 2012;17:1515–33.
2.Matsuo K, Machida H, Takiuchi T, Grubbs BH, Roman LD, Sood AK, et al. Role of hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy in the management of early-stage borderline ovarian tumors. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;144:496–502.
3.Guadagno E, Pignatiello S, Borrelli G, Cervasio M, Della L, Bifulco G, et al. Ovarian orderline tumors, a subtype of neoplasm with controversial behavior. Role of Ki67 as a prognostic factor.Pathol Res Pract. 2019;215:152633
4.Gershenson DM, Silva EG, Tortolero-Luna G, Levenback C, Morris M, Tornos C. Serous borderline tumors of the ovary with noninvasive peritoneal implants. Cancer. 1998;83:2157–63.
5. Fotopoulou C, Schumacher G, Schefold JC, Denkert C, Lichtenegger W, Sehouli J. Systematic evaluation of the intraoperative tumor pattern in patients with borderline tumor of the ovary. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009;19:1550–5.
6. Menczer J, Chetrit A, Sadetzki S, National Israel Ovarian Cancer G. The effect of hysterectomy on survival of patients with borderline ovarian tumors. Gynecol Oncol. 2012;125:372–5.
7. Shazly SA, Laughlin-Tommaso SK, Dowdy SC, Famuyide AO. Staging for low malignant potential ovarian tumors: a global perspective. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;215(2):153–68
8. Messalli EM, Grauso F, Balbi G, Napolitano A, Seguino E, Torella M. Borderline ovarian tumors: features and controversial aspects. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013;167:86–9.
9. Petru E, Luck HJ, Stuart G, Gaffney D, Millan D, Vergote I, et al. Gynecologic Cancer Intergroup (GCIG) proposals for changes of the current FIGO staging system. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2009;143:69–
10. Fang C, Zhao L, Chen X, Yu A, Xia L, Zhang P. The impact of clinicopathologic and surgical factors on relapse and pregnancy in young patients (</=40 years old) with borderline ovarian tumors. BMC 2018;18:1147.
11. Jiao X, Hu J, Zhu L. Prognostic factors for recurrence after fertility-preserving surgery in patients with borderline ovarian tumors: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2017;27:1833–41.
12. Gokcu M, Gungorduk K, Asicioglu O, Cetinkaya N, Gungor T, Pakay G, et al. Borderline ovarian tumors: clinical characteristics, management, and outcomes - a multicenter study. J Ovarian Res. 2016;9:66.
13. Lou T, Yuan F, Feng Y, Wang S, Bai H, Zhang Z. The safety of fertility and ipsilateral ovary procedures for borderline ovarian tumors. Oncotarget. 2017;8:115718–29.
14. Zanetta G, Rota S, Chiari S, Bonazzi C, Bratina G, Mangioni C. Behavior of borderline tumors with particular interest to persistence, recurrence, and progression to invasive carcinoma: a prospective study. J Clin Oncol. 2001;19:2658–64.
15. Guvenal T, Dursun P, Hasdemir PS, Hanhan M, Guven S, Yetimalar H, et al. Effect of surgical staging on 539 patients with borderline ovarian tumors: a Turkish Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2013;131:546–50.
16. Qian XQ, Hua XP, Wu JH, Shen YM, Cheng XD, Wan XY. Clinical predictors of recurrence and prognostic value of lymph node involvement in the serous borderline ovarian tumor. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2018;28:279–84.
17. Gungorduk K, Asicioglu O, Braicu EI, Almuheimid J, Gokulu SG, Cetinkaya N, et al. The impact of surgical staging on the prognosis of mucinous borderline tumors of the ovaries: a multicenter study. Anticancer 2017;37:5609–16.
18. Bendifallah S, Nikpayam M, Ballester M, Uzan C, Fauvet R, Morice P, et al. New pointers for surgical staging of borderline ovarian tumors. Ann Surg Oncol. 2016;23:443–9.
19. Longacre TA, McKenney JK, Tazelaar HD, Kempson RL, Hendrickson MR. Ovarian serous tumors of low malignant potential (borderline tumors): outcome-based study of 276 patients with long-term (> or =5-year) follow-up. Am J Surg Pathol. 2005;29:707–23.
20. Lesieur B, Kane A, Duvillard P, Gouy S, Pautier P, Lhomme C, et al. Prognostic value of lymph node involvement in ovarian serous borderline tumors. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011;204:438 e431–7.
21. Gershenson DM. Management of borderline ovarian tumours. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2017;41:49–
22. Yinon Y, Beiner ME, Gotlieb WH, Korach Y, Perri T, Ben-Baruch G. Clinical outcome of cystectomy compared with unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy as fertility-sparing treatment of borderline ovarian tumors. Fertil Steril. 2007;88:479–84.
23. Park JY, Kim DY, Kim JH, Kim YM, Kim YT, Nam JH. Surgical management of borderline ovarian tumors: The role of fertility-sparing surgery. 2009;113:75-82.
24. Song T, Choi CH, Park HS, Kim MK, Lee YY, Kim TJ, et al. Fertility-sparing surgery for borderline ovarian tumors: oncologic safety and reproductive outcomes. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011;21:640–6.
25. Sun L, Li N, Song Y, Wang G, Zhao Z, Wu L. Clinicopathologic features and risk factors for recurrence of mucinous borderline ovarian tumors: a retrospective study with follow-up of more than 10 years. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2018, 28:1643–9.
26. Jia Z, Xiang Y, Yang J, Shi H, Jia, W, Leng H. Oncofertility outcomes after fertility-sparing treatment of bilateral serous borderline ovarian tumors: results of a large retrospective study. Hum Reprod. 2020;35: 328-39.
Song T, Hun Choi C, Lee YY, Kim TJ, Lee JW, Bae DS, et al. Oncologic and reproductive outcomes of cystectomy compared with oophorectomy as a treatment for borderline ovarian tumours. Hum Reprod. 2011;26:2008–14.
28. Sun H, Chen X, Zhu T, Liu N, Yu A, Wang S. Age-dependent difference in impact of fertility preserving surgery on disease-specific survival in women with stage I borderline ovarian tumors. J Ovarian Res. 2018;11:54.
29. Song T, Kim MK, Jung YW, Yun BS, Seong SJ, Choi CH, et al. Minimally invasive compared with open surgery in patients with borderline ovarian tumors. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;145:508–12.
30. Wong HF, Low JJ, Chua Y, Busmanis I, Tay EH, Ho TH. Ovarian tumors of borderline malignancy: a review of 247 patients from 1991 to 2004. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2007;17:342–9.
31. Yoshida A, Tavares BVG, Sarian LO, Andrade L, Derchain SF. Clinical features and management of women with borderline ovarian tumors in a single center in Brazil. Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet. 2019;41:176–82.
32. Koensgen D, Weiss M, Assmann K, Brucker SY, Wallwiener D, Stope MB, et al. Characterization and management of borderline ovarian tumors - results of a retrospective, single-center study of patients treated at the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics of the University Medicine Greifswald. Anticancer 2018;38:1539–45.