1. Guan WJ, Liang WH, Zhao Y, et al. Comorbidity and its impact on 1,590 patients with Covid-19 in China: A nationwide analysis. Eur Respir J. 2020 May; 55(5): 2000547.
2. Henry BM, Lippi G. Chronic kidney disease is associated with severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection. International Urology and Nephrology. 2020 Jun; 52(6): 1193-1194.
3. Iaccarino G, Grassi G, Borghi C, et al. Age and Multimorbidity Predict Death among COVID-19 Patients: Results of the SARS-RAS Study of the Italian Society of Hypertension. Hypertension. 2020 Aug; 76(2): 366-372.
4. Valeri AM, Robbins-Juarez SY, Stevens JS, et al. Presentation and outcomes of patients with ESKD and COVID-19. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020 July; 31(7): 1409-1415.
5. Chan L, Chaudhary K, Saha A, et al. AKI in Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020 Sep; ASN.2020050615. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1681/ASN.2020050615. (Accessed on 6th Nov 2020)
6. Lee JR, Silberzweig J, Akchurin O, et al. Characteristics of Acute Kidney Injury in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in an Urban Academic Medical Center. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020 Sep; CJN.07440520. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2215/CJN.07440520. (Accessed on 30th October 2020)
7. Siemieniuk RAC, Bartoszko JJ, Ge L, et al. Drug treatments for covid-19: Living systematic review and network meta-Analysis. BMJ. 2020;370:m2980. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m2980. (Accessed on 2nd Nov 2020)
8. Liang W, Yao J, Chen A, Lv Q, et al. Early triage of critically ill COVID-19 patients using deep learning. Nat Commun [Internet]. 2020 Dec 15;11(1):3543. Available from: http://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-17280-8. (Accessed on 15th Nov 2020)
9. Alberici F, Delbarba E, Manenti C, et al. A report from the Brescia Renal COVID Task Force on the clinical characteristics and short-term outcome of hemodialysis patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Kidney Int. 2020 Jul; 98(1): 20-26.
10. Gawande A. The checklist: if something so simple can transform intensive care, what else can it do? New Yorker. 2007 Dec; 10: 86-101.
11. Panwar R, Tarvade S, Lanyon N, et al. Relative Hypotension and Adverse Kidney-related Outcomes Among Critically Ill Patients with Shock- A Multicenter Prospective Cohort Study. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2020 Nov; 202(10): 1407-1418.
12 Wachterman MW, O'Hare AM, Rahman OK, et al. One-Year Mortality After Dialysis Initiation Among Older Adults. JAMA Intern Med. 2019 Jul 1;179(7):987-990. doi: 10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.0125. PMID: 31009039; PMCID: PMC6583827.
13. Fraser SDS, Taal MW. Multimorbidity in people with chronic kidney disease: Implications for outcomes and treatment. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2016 Nov; 25(6): 465-472.
14. Petrilli CM, Jones SA, Yang J, et al. Factors associated with hospital admission and critical illness among 5279 people with coronavirus disease 2019 in New York City: Prospective cohort study. BMJ. 2020 May;369:m1966. doi: 10.1136/bmj.m1966. (Accessed on 12th Nov 2020)
15. Kragholm K, Andersen MP, Gerds TA, et al. Association Between Male Sex and Outcomes of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)—A Danish Nationwide, Register-based Study. Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Jun;ciaa924. doi:10.1093/cid/ciaa924. (Accessed on 15th Nov 2020)
16. Sepulveda J, Westblade LF, Whittier S, et al. Bacteremia and blood culture utilization during covid-19 surge in New York City. J Clin Microbiol. 2020 Jul;23;58(8):e00875-20.
17. Sarnak MJ, Jaber BL. Mortality caused by sepsis in patients with end-stage renal disease compared with the general population. Kidney Int. 2000 Oct; 58(4): 1758-64. https://doi.org/10.1128/JCM.00875-20. (Accessed on 20th Nov 2020)
18. Bowe B, Cai M, Xie Y, Gibson AK, Maddukuri G, Al-Aly Z. Acute Kidney Injury in a National Cohort of Hospitalized US Veterans with COVID-19. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol [Internet]. 2020 Nov 16;CJN.09610620. http://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/early/2020/11/15/CJN.09610620.abstract. (Accessed on 19th Nov 2020)
19. Trivedi, M, Shingada, A, Shah, M, Khanna, U, Karnik, ND, Ramachandran, R. Impact of COVID‐19 on maintenance haemodialysis patients: The Indian scenario. Nephrology. 2020; 25: 929– 932.
20. Tortonese S, Scriabine I, Anjou L, et al. COVID-19 in Patients on Maintenance Dialysis in the Paris Region. Kidney Int Reports. 2020 Sep; 5(9): 1535–44.