1. Choi D, Fox Z, Albert T, Arts M, Balabaud L, Bunger C, Buchowski JM, Coppes MH, Depreitere B, Fehlings MG, Harrop J, Kawahara N, Martin-Benlloch JA, Massicotte EM, Mazel C, Oner FC, Peul W, Quraishi N, Tokuhashi Y, Tomita K, Verlaan JJ, Wang M, Crockard HA.Prediction of Quality of Life and Survival After Surgery for Symptomatic Spinal Metastases: A Multicenter Cohort Study to Determine Suitability for Surgical Treatment. Neurosurgery. 2015,77(5):698-708.
2. Chen YJ, Chen HT, Hsu HC.Preoperative palsy score has no significant association with survival in non-small-cell lung cancer patients with spinal metastases who undergo spinal surgery. J Orthop Surg Res. 2015, 10:149.
3. de Ruiter GC, Nogarede CO, Wolfs JF, Arts MP.Quality of life after different surgical procedures for the treatment of spinal metastases: results of a single-center prospective case series.Neurosurg Focus. 2017,42(1):E17.
4. Miscusi M, Polli FM, Forcato S, Ricciardi L, Frati A, Cimatti M, De Martino L, Ramieri A, Raco A.Comparison of minimally invasive surgery with standard open surgery for vertebral thoracic metastases causing acute myelopathy in patients with short- or mid-term life expectancy: surgical technique and early clinical results. J Neurosurg Spine. 2015,22(5):518-525.
5. Chotai S, Zuckerman SL, Parker SL, Wick JB, Stonko DP, Hale AT, McGirt MJ, Cheng JS, Devin CJ.Healthcare Resource Utilization and Patient-Reported Outcomes Following Elective Surgery for Intradural Extramedullary Spinal Tumors.Neurosurgery. 2017 ,81(4):613-619.
6. Zuckerman SL, Chotai S, Devin CJ, Parker SL, Stonko DP, Wick JB, Hale AT, McGirt MJ, Cheng JS. Surgical Resection of Intradural Extramedullary Spinal Tumors: Patient Reported Outcomes and Minimum Clinically Important Difference.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2016 ,41(24):1925-1932.
7. Orr NK, Zarit JM, Zarit SH: The hidden victims of Alzheimer’s disease: Families
under stress. New York, New York University Press, 1985.
8. Lu L, Wang L, Yang X et al: Zarit Caregiver Burden Interview: Development, reliability and validity of the Chinese version. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci, 2009，
9.Li C, Miao J, Gao X, Zheng L, Su X, Hui H, Hu J.Factors Associated with Caregiver Burden in Primary Caregivers of Patients with Adolescent Scoliosis: A Descriptive Cross-Sectional Study.Med Sci Monit. 2018, 24:6472-6479.
10.Xiao SY: Theoretical foundation and research application about the social support rating scale. J Clin Psychiatry, 1994, 4: 98–100.
11.Schwarzer R, Bäßler J, Kwiatek P et al: The assessment of optimistic SelfBeliefs: Comparison of the German, Spanish, and Chinese versions of the general Self-Efficacy scale. Applied Psychology, 1997, 46: 69-88.
12. Bruce CA. Helping patients, families, caregivers, and physicians, in the grieving process.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2007,107(12 Suppl 7):ES33-40.
13. Romero-Moreno R, Losada A, Mausbach BT, Márquez-González M, Patterson TL, López J. Analysis of the moderating effect of self-efficacy domains in different points of the dementia caregiving process. Aging Ment Health. 2011,15(2):221-31.
14. Tsai PF: A middle-range theory of caregiver stress. Nurs Sci Q, 2003,16: 137–145.
15. Yeh PM, Bull M. Use of the resiliency model of family stress, adjustment and adaptation in the analysis of family caregiver reaction among families of older people with congestive heart failure. Int J Older People Nurs. 2012,7(2):117-126.
16. Dunbar SB, Clark PC, Deaton C, Smith AL, De AK, O'Brien MC.Family education and support interventions in heart failure: a pilot study. Nurs Res. 2005, 54(3):158-166.
17. Hu X, Hu X, Su Y, Qu M. Quality of Life Among Primary Family Caregivers of Patients with Heart Failure in Southwest China. Rehabil Nurs. 2018,43(1):26-34.
18. Pinquart M, Sorensen S: Associations of caregiver stressors and uplifts with subjective well-being and depressive mood: A meta-analytic comparison. Aging Ment Health, 2004,8: 438-449.
19. Pinquart M, Sörensen S. Associations of stressors and uplifts of caregiving with caregiver burden and depressive mood: a meta-analysis. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2003,58(2):112-128.
20.Zhang S, Guo Q, Edwards H et al: Self-efficacy moderation and mediation roles on BPSD and social support influences on subjective caregiver burden in Chinese spouse caregivers of dementia patients. Int Psychogeriatr. 2014,16:1-9.
21.Zhang S, Edwards H, Yates P, Li C, Guo Q. Self-efficacy partially mediates between social support and health-related quality of life in family caregivers for dementia patients in Shanghai. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2014,37(1-2):34-44.
22.Li C, Miao J, Gao X, Zheng L, Su X, Hui H, Hu J. Factors Associated with Caregiver Burden in Primary Caregivers of Patients with Adolescent Scoliosis: A Descriptive Cross-Sectional Study. Med Sci Monit. 2018,24:6472-6479.