1. Peiman H, Yaghoubi M, Seyed Mohammadi A, Delpishe A. Prevalence of chronic diseases in the elderly in Ilam. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2012;6(4):7-13.
2. Habibi A, Nemadi-Vosoughi M, Habibi S, Mohammadi M. Quality of life and prevalence of chronicillnesses among elderly people: A cross-sectional survey. J health. 2012;3(1):58-66.
3. Atella V, Piano Mortari A, Kopinska J, Belotti F, Lapi F, Cricelli C, et al. Trends in age‐related disease burden and healthcare utilization. Aging cell. 2019;18(1):e12861.
4. Nikookar R, Ghaffari S, Akbari Kamrani AA, Sahaf R, Moghadam M, Ghadimi MR. Assessing the Duration of unnecessary hospitalization and expenses in older individuals suffering from cerebral vascular accident in the chronic care unit. Iran J Ageing (Salmand). 2015;10(2):180-7.
5. Ilali E, Taraghi Z, Yazdani J, Golmohammadi M, Savasari R, Mosavi Jarrahi A. The relationship between praying and spiritual health among Iranian older people with cerebrovascular accidents. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;11(3):424-31.
6. Johnson CO, Nguyen M, Roth GA, Nichols E, Alam T, Abate D, et al. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016. The Lancet Neurology. 2019;18(5):439-58.
7. Tajvidi M, Dalvandi A, Sahaf R, Rahgozar M. Relationship between general health and demographic characteristics of family caregivers of stroke survivors. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2018;12(4):494-505.
8. Kheirollahi N, Khatiban M, Oshvandi K, Alhani F, Faradmal The effect of family-centered empowerment intervention on perceived severity of threat in caregivers of patients with stroke: a semi experimental study. 2014;88:106-12.
9. Rohani H, Eslami AA, Jafari-Koshki T, Raei M, Abrishamkarzadeh H, Mirshahi R, et al. The factors affecting the burden of care of informal caregivers of the elderly in Tehran. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci). 2014;18(12):726-33.
10. Family Caregiver Alliance. Selected Long-Term Care Statistics. [accessed October 8, 2019]. Available at, http://www.caregiver.org/caregiver/jsp/content_node.jsp?nodeid=440.
11. Plöthner M, Schmidt K, De Jong L, Zeidler J, Damm K. Needs and preferences of informal caregivers regarding outpatient care for the elderly: a systematic literature review. BMC Geriatrics. 2019;19(82):22 pages.
12. Khatti Dizabadi F, Yazdani J, Eftekhar Ardebili H, Batebi A, Shojaezadeh D. The status of caregiving among informal caregivers of community-dwelling elderly. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;23(100):31-41.
13. Farhadi A, Foroughan M, Mohammadi F, Rassouli M, Sadegh Moghadam L, Nazari Sh, et al. Caregiving appraisal in family caregivers of older adults. Iran J Ageing (Salmand). 2016;11(1):8-19.
14. Kumar R, Kaur S, Reddemma K. Burden and coping strategies in caregivers of stroke survivors. J Neurol Neurosci. 2015;6(5):5 pages.
15. Penning MJ, Wu Z. Caregiver stress and mental health: Impact of caregiving relationship and gender. The Gerontologist. 2016;56(6):1102-13.
16. Alizadeh M, Hoseini M, Shojaeizadeh D, Rahimi A, Arshinchi M, H. R. Assessing anxiety, depression and psychological wellbeing status of urban elderly under represent of Tehran metropolitan city Iran J Ageing (Salmand). 2012;7(3):66-73.
17. Haresabadi M , Bibak B, Hosein zadeh E , Bayati M , Arki M , al. e. Assessing burden of family caregivers of patients with schizophrenia Admitted in Imam Reza hospital- Bojnurd 2010. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2010;4(2):165-71.
18. Veenstra C. Management of Cancer in the Older Patient. JAMA. 2012;307(19):2106-7.
19. Ghada M, Mourad1 Rania A, Zaki Rasmia A. Improving coping abilities among caregivers of patients with cerebrovascular stroke. J Educ Pract. 2014;5(36):8-19.
20. Reinhard SC, Given B, Petlick NH, Bemis A. Supporting family caregivers in providing care. Patient safety and quality: An evidence-based handbook for nurses: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.2008.
21. Rahmani Anaraki H, Mahmoodi GR, Rouhi G, Asayesh H, Nasiri H, Rakhshani H. General health status of neurologic patients’ caregivers and the related factors. Journal of Research Development in Nursing And Midwifery. 2013;9(2):49-55.
22. Haley WE, Roth DL, Hovater M, Clay OJ. Long-term impact of stroke on family caregiver well-being: a population-based case-control study. Neurology. 2015;84(13):1323-9.
23. Cameron JI, Cheung AM, Streiner DL, Coyte PC, Stewart DE. Stroke survivors’ behavioral and psychologic symptoms are associated with informal caregivers’ experiences of depression. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2006;87(2):177-83.
24. Iavarone A, Ziello AR, Pastore F, Fasanaro AM, Poderico C. Caregiver burden and coping strategies in caregivers of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. 2014;10:1407–1413.
25. Nabi A, Khan I. Resilience as predictor of mental well-being among cardiovascular disorder. The International Journal of Indian Psychology. 2017;4:182–90.
26. Farnia V, Mousavi SA, Parsamehr A, Alikhani M, Golshani S, Nooripour R, et al. The mediating role of emotional intelligence in coping strategies and test anxiety in students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran in 2013-2014. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017;11(4).
27. Modaresifard F, Maredpour A. On the Relationship of Personality Traits and Coping Strategies with Drug Abstinence Self-Efficacy in Addicted Youth. research on addiction. 2016;10(39):213-30.
28. Mahmoud AM, Khanjani Z, Bayat A. Comparing the coping strategies and emotion regulation of students with symptoms of anxiety-related emotional disorders and normal group. 2016.
29. Ghazanfari F, Ghadam PE. The relationship between mental health and coping strategies in citizenship of Khoramabad city. 2008;. Quart J Funda Ment Health. 2008; 10:47–54
30. Jafari A, Hesampoor F. The comparison of coping strategies and psychological hardiness between parents of children with cancer of positive and negative responding to treatment. scientific journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2017;24(6):189-202.
31. Aboozadeh Gotabi Kh, Ghanbari Moghaddam A, Mohammadi M, F. z. The burden of family caregivers caring for older adults and its relationshipwith some factors. Nursing of the Vulnerable Journal. 2016;3(6):27-36.
32. Yap P. Validity and reliability of the Zarit Burden Interview in assessing caregiving burden. Ann Acad Med Singap. 2010;39:758-63.
33. Mahboubeh Keshavarz , Amir Ghamarani , Marzieh Bagherian , Musarezaie. A. Examination of the religious orientation and burden of family as predictors of treatment permanence of addiction. Journal of Research in Behavioural Sciences 2014;12(1):144-53.
34. Pahlavanzadeh S, Navidian A, M. Y. The effect of family psychosocial education on the amount of depression, anxiety and stress of home caregivers of psychiatric patients. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2010;14(3):228-36.
35. Greenaway KH, Louis WR, Parker SL, Kalokerinos EK, Smith JR, Terry DJ. Measures of coping for psychological well-being. Measures of personality and social psychological constructs: Elsevier; 2015:322-51.
36. Ramzi L, Sepehri Shamloo Z, Ali Pour A, Zare H. The effectiveness of group reality therapy in coping strategies. Journal of Family Psychology. 2015;1(2):19-30.
37. Hosseiny R, Bastani F, Sayahi S, Momen AH, Alijanpoor AM. The effect of educational-counseling program on general health of women as caregivers of patient, with Alzheimer disease. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2011:17(5):83-93.
38. Salmani N, Ashketorab T, Hasanvand S. The burden of caregiver and related factors of oncology patients of shahvali hospital. Adv Nurs Midwife. 2014;23(84):11-17.
39. Nazari S, Rashedi V, Mohammadi H, Yousefi M. Relationship between cognitive status and activities of daily living among the elderly of nursing homes. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2015;18(12):744-46.
40. Unver V, Basak T, Tosun N, Aslan O, Akbayrak N. Care burden and self-efficacy levels of family caregivers of elderly people in Turkey. Holistic nursing practice. 2016;30(3):166-73.
41. Yeşil T, Uslusoy E, Korkmaz M. Examining of the life quality and care burden of those who are looking after the patients suffering from chronic diseases. Gümüşhane University Journal of Health Sciences. 2016;5(4):54-66.
42. Friedemann M-L, Buckwalter KC. Family caregiver role and burden related to gender and family relationships. Journal of family nursing. 2014;20(3):313-36.
43. Orak OS, Sezgin S. The Investıgatıon Of Caregıver Burden In Famıly Members Of Cancer Patıents. Journal of Psychiatric Nursing. 2015;6(1):33-9.
44. Sanuade OA, Boatemaa S. Caregiver profiles and determinants of caregiving burden in Ghana. Public Health. 2015;129(7):941-7.
45. Sousa MFB, Santos RL, Turró-Garriga O, Dias R, Dourado MC, Conde-Sala JL. Factors associated with caregiver burden: comparative study between Brazilian and Spanish caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD). International psychogeriatrics. 2016;28(8):1363-74.
46. Alnazly E. Coping strategies and socio-demographic characteristics among Jordanian caregivers of patients receiving hemodialysis. Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation. 2016;27(1):101-6.
47. Kadivar M, Seyedfatemi N, Shojaee JS, Cheraghi MA, Haghani H. Exploring the relationship between spiritual well-being and stress and coping strategies in the mothers of infants hospitalized in the neonatal intensive care units. 2015.;8(4): 6 pages.
48. Mathew V. 988–Coping strategies among primary caregivers of hiv/aids infected individuals. European Psychiatry. 2013;28:1.
49. Hassan W, Mohamed II, Elnaser A, Sayed NE. Burden and coping strategies in caregivers of schizophrenic patients. Journal of American Science. 2011;7(5):802-11.
50. Suriyamoorthi M, Pakkiyalakshmi N, Ravishankar J. A study on coping skills of caregivers of patients with bipolar disorder. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2018;6(11):36-47.
51. Abbasi A, Shamsizadeh M, Asayesh H, Rahmani H, Hosseini S, Talebi M. The relationship between caregiver burden with coping strategies in Family caregivers of cancer patients. Iranian Nursing Scientific Association. 2013;1(3):62-71.
52. Papastavrou E, Charalambous A, Tsangari H. How do informal caregivers of patients with cancer cope: A descriptive study of the coping strategies employed. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. 2012;16(3):258-63.
53. Jaracz K, Grabowska-Fudala B, Górna K, Kozubski W. Caregiving burden and its determinants in Polish caregivers of stroke survivors. Archives of medical science: AMS. 2014;10(5):941-50.
54. Kameli D, Hojjat S, Jajarmi M, Abedi A, Kameli T. Comparison between personality traits and copying strategies in Substance dependent men and non dependent group. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;5(4):813-9.