The main objective of the article is to analyze the pedagogical intervention to improve didactics through science and innovation in the teaching-learning process of Sport Sciences and Physical Activity. The research presented is qualitative, the study is descriptive, based on a non-experimental design. The participating subjects were selected intentionally, confirmed by the 31 eighth semester students of the Bachelor's Degree in Physical Culture and Sports of the University of Sonora, 16 of them are related to the female gender (51.62%), the other students are male 15 (48.38%). Of the eight teachers, five are female (62.5%), while three are male (37.5%). The methods applied were observation, questionnaire, review of documents, inclusion criteria and statistical analysis verifying the levels of reliability and validity of the data, which gave us a confidence interval of (90%), the SPSS program version 23 to determine the statistics presented in the materials and methods to deepen the importance of the art of teaching and integrating science and innovation as part of the structural categories that make up the didactics as: content, objectives, methods, means and evaluation for the welfare of the quality of education.