1. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Goding Sauer A, Fedewa SA, Butterly LF, Anderson JC, et al. Colorectal cancer statistics, 2020. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians. 2020;70(3):145-64.
2. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Fedewa SA, Ahnen DJ, Meester RGS, Barzi A, et al. Colorectal cancer statistics, 2017. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians. 2017;67(3):177-93.
3. Virostko J, Capasso A, Yankeelov TE, and Goodgame B. Recent trends in the age at diagnosis of colorectal cancer in the US National Cancer Data Base, 2004-2015. 2019;125(21):3828-35.
4. Araghi M, Soerjomataram I, Jenkins M, Brierley J, Morris E, Bray F, et al. Global trends in colorectal cancer mortality: projections to the year 2035. International journal of Cancer 2019;144(12):2992-3000.
5. Syed AR, Thakkar P, Horne ZD, Abdul-Baki H, Kochhar G, Farah K, et al. Old vs new: Risk factors predicting early onset colorectal cancer. World journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2019;11(11):1011-20.
6. Buccafusca G, Proserpio I, Tralongo AC, Rametta Giuliano S, and Tralongo P. Early colorectal cancer: diagnosis, treatment and survivorship Critical reviews in oncology/hematology.2019;136:20-30.
7. Rawla P, Sunkara T, and Barsouk A. Epidemiology of colorectal cancer: incidence, mortality, survival, and risk factors. Przeglad gastroenterologiczny. 2019;14(2):89-103.
8. Athauda A, Segelov E, Ali Z, and Chau I. Integrative molecular analysis of colorectal cancer and gastric cancer: What have we learnt? Cancer treatment reviews. 2019;73:31-40.
9. Piawah S, and Venook AP. Targeted therapy for colorectal cancer metastases: A review of current methods of molecularly targeted therapy and the use of tumor biomarkers in the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. 2019;125(23):4139-47.
10. La Salvia A, Lopez-Gomez V, and Garcia-Carbonero R. HER2-targeted therapy: an emerging strategy in advanced colorectal Expert opinion on investigational drugs. 2019;28(1):29-38.
11. Xie YH, Chen YX, and Fang JY. Comprehensive review of targeted therapy for colorectal cancer. Signal transduction and targeted therapy. 2020;5(1):22.
12. Yang S, Sun Z, Zhou Q, Wang W, Wang G, Song J, et al. MicroRNAs, long noncoding RNAs, and circular RNAs: potential tumor biomarkers and targets for colorectal Cancer management and research. 2018;10:2249-57.
13. Bach DH, Lee SK, and Sood AK. Circular RNAs in Cancer. Molecular therapy Nucleic acids. 2019;16:118-29.
14. Zhang L, Chang X, Zhai T, Yu J, Wang W, Du A, et al. A novel circular RNA, circ-ATAD1, contributes to gastric cancer cell progression by targeting miR-140-3p/YY1/PCIF1 signaling Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2020;525(4):841-9.
15. Song XL, Tang Y, Lei XH, Zhao SC, and Wu ZQ. miR-618 Inhibits Prostate Cancer Migration and Invasion by Targeting FOXP2. Journal of 2017;8(13):2501-10.
16. Chen Y, Du M, Chen W, Zhu L, Wu C, Zhang Z, et al. Polymorphism rs2682818 in miR-618 is associated with colorectal cancer susceptibility in a Han Chinese population. Cancer medicine. 2018;7(4):1194-200.