1. Knuuti J, Wijns W, Saraste A, et al. 2019 ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes: The task force for the diagnosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes of the european society of cardiology (ESC). Eur Heart J. 2020;41(3):407-477.
2. Carità P, Guaricci AI, Muscogiuri G, Carrabba N, Pontone G. Prognostic value and therapeutic perspectives of coronary CT angiography: A literature review. Biomed Res Int. 2018;2018:6528238.
3. Newby DE, Adamson PD, Berry C, et al. Coronary CT angiography and 5-year risk of myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med. 2018;379(10):924-933.
4. Karády J, Mayrhofer T, Ivanov A, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of anatomic vs functional index testing in patients with low-risk stable chest pain. JAMA Netw Open. 2020;3(12):e2028312.
5. Shaw LJ, Iskandrian AE. Prognostic value of gated myocardial perfusion SPECT. J Nucl Cardiol. 2004;11(2):171-185.
6. Al Badarin FJ, Malhotra S. Diagnosis and prognosis of coronary artery disease with SPECT and PET. Curr Cardiol Rep. 2019;21(7):57.
7. Arbab-Zadeh A, Fuster V. The risk continuum of atherosclerosis and its implications for defining CHD by Coronary angiography. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016;68(22):2467-2478.
8. Williams MC, Moss AJ, Dweck M, et al. Coronary artery plaque characteristics associated with adverse outcomes in the SCOT-HEART study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019;73(3):291-301.
9. Abbara S, Blanke P, Maroules CD, et al. SCCT guidelines for the performance and acquisition of coronary computed tomographic angiography: A report of the society of cardiovascular computed tomography guidelines committee: Endorsed by the north american society for cardiovascular imaging (NASCI). J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2016;10(6):435-449.
10. Abbara S, Blanke P, Maroules CD, et al. SCCT guidelines for the performance and acquisition of coronary computed tomographic angiography: A report of the society of cardiovascular computed tomography guidelines committee: Endorsed by the north american society for cardiovascular imaging (NASCI). J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2016;10(6):435-449.
11. Cury RC, Abbara S, Achenbach S, et al. Coronary artery disease - reporting and Data System (CAD-RADS): An expert consensus document of SCCT, ACR and NASCI: Endorsed by the ACC. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016;9(9):1099-1113.
12. Dorbala S, Ananthasubramaniam K, Armstrong IS, et al. Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) myocardial perfusion imaging guidelines: Instrumentation, acquisition, processing, and interpretation. J Nucl Cardiol. 2018;25(5):1784-1846.
13. Holly TA, Abbott BG, Al-Mallah M, et al. Single photon-emission computed tomography. Journal of nuclear cardiology. 2010;17(5):941-973.
14. Thygesen K, Alpert JS, Jaffe AS, et al. Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018). J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018;72(18):2231-2264.
15. Fihn SD, Blankenship JC, Alexander KP, et al. 2014 ACC/AHA/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS focused update of the guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: A report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on practice guidelines, and the american association for thoracic surgery, preventive cardiovascular nurses association, society for cardiovascular angiography and interventions, and society of thoracic surgeons. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014;64(18):1929-1949.
16. Hoffmann U, Ferencik M, Udelson JE, et al. Prognostic value of noninvasive cardiovascular testing in patients with stable chest pain: Insights from the PROMISE trial (prospective multicenter imaging study for evaluation of chest pain). Circulation. 2017;135(24):2320-2332.
17. Lo-Kioeng-Shioe MS, Rijlaarsdam-Hermsen D, van Domburg RT, et al. Prognostic value of coronary artery calcium score in symptomatic individuals: A meta-analysis of 34,000 subjects. Int J Cardiol. 2020;299:56-62.
18. Mortensen MB, Dzaye O, Steffensen FH, et al. Impact of plaque burden versus stenosis on ischemic events in patients with coronary atherosclerosis. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020;76(24):2803-2813.
19. Ayoub C, Erthal F, Abdelsalam MA, et al. Prognostic value of segment involvement score compared to other measures of coronary atherosclerosis by computed tomography: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2017;11(4):258-267.
20. Schulman-Marcus J, Hartaigh BÓ, Gransar H, et al. Sex-specific associations between coronary artery plaque extent and risk of Major adverse cardiovascular events: The CONFIRM long-term registry. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016;9(4):364-372.
21. Bittencourt MS, Hulten E, Ghoshhajra B, et al. Prognostic value of nonobstructive and obstructive coronary artery disease detected by coronary computed tomography angiography to identify cardiovascular events. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014;7(2):282-291.
22. Al-Mallah MH, Qureshi W, Lin FY, et al. Does coronary CT angiography improve risk stratification over coronary calcium scoring in symptomatic patients with suspected coronary artery disease? results from the prospective multicenter international CONFIRM registry. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014;15(3):267-274.
23. Naoum C, Berman DS, Ahmadi A, et al. Predictive value of age- and sex-specific nomograms of global plaque burden on coronary computed tomography angiography for major cardiac events. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017;10(3).
24. van Rosendael AR, Bax AM, Smit JM, et al. Clinical risk factors and atherosclerotic plaque extent to define risk for major events in patients without obstructive coronary artery disease: The long-term coronary computed tomography angiography CONFIRM registry. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020;21(5):479-488.
25. Nadjiri J, Hausleiter J, Jähnichen C, et al. Incremental prognostic value of quantitative plaque assessment in coronary CT angiography during 5 years of follow up. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2016;10(2):97-104.
26. Ayoub C, Kritharides L, Yam Y, et al. Prognostic value of age adjusted segment involvement score as measured by coronary computed tomography: A potential marker of vascular age. Heart Vessels. 2018;33(11):1288-1300.
27. Williams MC, Kwiecinski J, Doris M, et al. Low-attenuation noncalcified plaque on coronary computed tomography angiography predicts myocardial infarction: Results from the multicenter SCOT-HEART trial (scottish computed tomography of the HEART). Circulation. 2020;141(18):1452-1462.
28. Danad I, Szymonifka J, Twisk JWR, et al. Diagnostic performance of cardiac imaging methods to diagnose ischaemia-causing coronary artery disease when directly compared with fractional flow reserve as a reference standard: A meta-analysis. Eur Heart J. 2017;38(13):991-998.
29. Tonino PAL, De Bruyne B, Pijls NHJ, et al. Fractional flow reserve versus angiography for guiding percutaneous coronary intervention. New England Journal of Medicine. 2009;360(3):213-224.
30. Meijboom WB, Van Mieghem, Carlos A. G., van Pelt N, et al. Comprehensive assessment of coronary artery stenoses: Computed tomography coronary angiography versus conventional coronary angiography and correlation with fractional flow reserve in patients with stable angina. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;52(8):636-643.
31. Foy AJ, Dhruva SS, Peterson B, Mandrola JM, Morgan DJ, Redberg RF. Coronary computed tomography angiography vs functional stress testing for patients with suspected coronary artery disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA Intern Med. 2017;177(11):1623-1631.