2.1 Construction needs of safety medical network
As the public health sector includes safe production, as well as the management of medical supply forests and modern logistics, the application of any technology is not separate; they must be holistic and systematic. Vaccines, blood products, including food anti-counterfeiting, and drug safety monitoring will all have included in the scope of technical monitoring through RFID technology. The application of IoT technology in the medical field, it is mainly in several aspects:
1. The community medical treatment is aimed at “difficult to see a doctor and expensive to see a doctor”. The medical reform has put forward many measures, including two-way referral to community medical care. In community medical care, we hope to form a complete network platform through the Internet of Things technology to achieve the entire region. I hope that 20% of the highly skilled health talent team and experts can be shared by 80% of the population. Specifically, to identify the patient's identity, which is implanted in the human body, and identify the patient's identity through labels and wristbands to carry out timely, accurate, appropriate, fair, inexpensive, and reasonable services to improve the service to the young and old.
2. The safety of medicine, blood, sanitation, consumables, medical equipment production, and distribution is also included in the scope of medical insurance. When a medical device is used up, it must be re-implanted into the body of other patients, which brings great safety risks to patients. I hope to provide good technical support through RFID technology and IoT technology.
3. Prosecution of drugs. It is hoped that the implementation of the technology will enable any drug to have a corresponding identification code, so that patients can get safe and effective drugs regardless of where they buy the drug.
4. The medical environment is very important. It is not only the safety of the patients themselves, but also the safety problems brought about by the social environment and the natural environment. This is also an important application. As a medical analysis of garbage work is also very important, which is also based on the current environmental protection including the proposed application aspects, although not the focus, but also one aspect.
5. The application of RFID to transposition security. The focus is on key aspects that may lead to safety. The management of blood collection and supply institutions, blood diseases caused by blood transfusion, including other forms of blood use, are also shocking. I hope that after donating blood to the public through such technology, I will post it. With the RFID tag, this blood can always know the safety of the blood itself, and can guarantee the safety of blood in real time.
6. The management of medical devices, the re-implantation of used medical devices into the human body is very unethical. It is now a market economy under reform. Other channels of such problems will be managed, but from the health industry, it is hoped that through technical means. Implement safety management of medical devices, including tracking and management of medical device packages and all other medical devices in the future.
7. In the basic functional function specification of the hospital information system issued by the Ministry of Health, the consumables before and after the operation have managed. We hope that the new technology can make the requirements of the Ministry of Health more effective and can remind the doctor or the relevant. The personnel are safe to the patient's medical equipment. The ten gauze that you took, the consumables have labelled, and ten gauze in the patient's abdominal cavity have scanned out after ten. We want to make medical devices through RFID technology [12- 15]. Use management is more secure. The overall planning of the Ministry of Health is very important. The advent of the IoT medical era, through the application of all-round IoT technology, enables the integration of software applications, hardware promotion, and informationization of the entire health system. Today's application software is not only a problem of the software itself, but also organically connected with objects and people, so that all kinds of information can be collected in an all-round way, so that the status quo of medical treatment can be more thoroughly perceived. We can make such a goal.
8. According to the country to establish an innovative country, from the Ministry of Health, we also hope to provide an innovative and scientific modern service, which also has a significant relationship with the country's major exhibition modern service industry. We use the Internet of Things technology to achieve the traditional The innovation of medical model and the realization of traditional medical informatization innovation are not the existing scattered and isolated applications. We hope to integrate and optimize the status quo of medical informatization and rapidly improve innovative technologies based on the existing work basis. Adapt to the needs of health reform, adapt to the needs of patients' medical and health services, and finally realize real-time intelligent and dynamic interoperability services, especially emphasizing intelligence. In the meeting including the Ministry itself, I said that informationization is not a form. We especially need to provide intelligent and automated information services to the masses through means of informationization.
9. Urban and rural medical care, the medical environment of the city is getting better and better. Although it is difficult to see a doctor and expensive to see a doctor, it is still more and more advanced from the medical means. Nevertheless, rural farmers’ friends, we hope that with such technology to make better use of our medical resources, so that our urban and rural services can be integrated, I also hope that everyone will focus on this; on the one hand, we hope to pass our rural medical care. At the same time, we also hope that the city's good medical resources will be transported to the countryside through our Internet of Things technology, so that everyone can enjoy fair medical services. By using the Internet of Things technology to build an electronic medical system, it will bring more convenience to the medical service field. To improve the modernization of medical services, we must not only improve the services of high-end medical personnel for patients, but also improve the service capabilities of medical personnel through such means.
2.2 Key technologies of big data platform based on Hadoop
Hadoop is a distributed system infrastructure developed by the Apache Foundation. Users can develop distributed programs without having to understand the underlying details of the architecture, so that they can fully utilize the platform's massive data storage and fast computing capabilities. Hadoop implements a distributed file system, referred to as HDFS . HDFS has good features, high fault tolerance, and the need to use expensive hardware like other platforms. In addition, it provides a high-speed interface for application data access, suitable for applications with very large data sets. HDFS relaxes the requirements of the file system so that it can access the data in the file system in a stream form.
The core design of the Hadoop framework is HDFS and Map Reduce. HDFS mainly provides massive storage of data, and Map Reduce provides distributed computing services for data. The processing of data in Hadoop can be understood in a simple sentence: the data has processed by the Hadoop cluster to get the results. The processing flow is shown in figure 1.
The two core components of Hadoop are HDFS and MapReduce in figure 2. The HDFS function is the storage of massive data, and the role of MapReduce is the calculation of massive data. The data storage warehouse tool Hive and the distributed database system Hbase are also two important components of Hadoop. The full HDFS name is Hadoop Distributed File System, which is used to store files in a Hadoop cluster. The HDFS surface looks like a simple hierarchical file system with simple operations like creating, removing, moving, and more. However, the files stored in HDFS are divided into data blocks according to certain needs, and then many and many data blocks are placed in multiple slave nodes. This is where it is very different from traditional storage architectures. The user usually determines the size of the divided data block and the number of data blocks placed. The upper layer of DFS is MapReduce, which consists of JobTrackers and TaskTrackers. On HDFS, by default, large files have divided into equal parts. In the HDFS introduction document, this default value is set to 64M. In the diagram shown below, the file data1 has first divided into three parts, which are placed in three different machines [17, 18]. Map Reducel is a task for each component of Hadoop input, and then call Map to calculate. In the task, the system will process the input records one by one, and then the map will be key-value after processing. The form of the key-value pair will output the result. Hadoop will then pass the result of the previous step as input to Reduce by key. The output of the Reduce Task is the output of the entire job and is saved on HDFS.
2.3 Literature review
Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have begun to use information technology to integrate resources into existing medical systems. The main sign is that many medical institutions have gradually begun to develop and apply regional and even national large-scale integrated medical systems . At present, the regional medical and health information construction in developed countries has developed to a new stage. Some countries in Europe and the United States have entered an aging society in the 1980s. In the face of the common problem of aging, some European countries do not encourage the construction of new old-age care institutions, and the pension models in developed countries are based on home-based care. Support community and family to provide high quality long-term care for the elderly. In order to provide high-quality services that satisfy the elderly, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Denmark, the United Kingdom and other countries have developed incentive programs to promote the cooperative operation of providers of different types of aged care services such as institutional pension, community pension, and home pension. Nowadays, the model of home-based care for the developed countries and related supporting systems has developed relatively mature. Shahriyar Rifat et al (2010) mentioned that mobile healthcare is an integration of mobile computing and medical monitoring. They believe that mobile devices are an integral part of our lives and can be seamless. Integrate healthcare services into our daily lives. Tang et al (2010), in conjunction with medical information systems and mobile communication technologies, established a telemedicine home care management system that enables long-term and sustainable health monitoring by transmitting multimedia information services.
Nanjing Mobile launched a series of “Healthy Patrons” project, which includes a variety of health terminal products with data transmission functions, which are used to measure physiological indicators such as blood pressure, blood sugar, ECG, body temperature, etc., and SIM cards built into each terminal product. The measurement data can have uploaded to the health management platform. The platform can automatically provide reminders and reports to users, and achieve multi-integrated service effects such as prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. It is convenient for individuals, families, and doctors to dynamically control the health status of the elderly in real time and make corresponding reasonable measures in time . Sichuan Mobile launched the “Platform. Terminal” smart care information platform mainly uses information technology to achieve effective connection between citizens' pension needs and civil affairs agencies and community service organizations. The dedicated terminal sets the SOS emergency call button, which can locate the old man through LBS and GPRS in the emergency of the old man, and inform the 120 and relatives to help the first time . The Health China 2020 Strategy Research Report released by the Health Planning Commission in 2012 clearly pointed out that in the next few years, the major projects of the seven major medical systems involving a total amount of 400 billion yuan will have launched. Among them, the national e-health system project budget of 6.1 billion yuan, including the implementation of the standardization of large-scale integrated hospital information system, the establishment of a national electronic health record and the creation of a regional medical information platform. This is the first time the government has clearly stated the scale of investment in the direction of medical informatization, indicating that the status of informatization in the reform of the medical system is constantly improving.