1. Monteiro DLM, Martins J, Rodrigues NCP, Miranda FRD, Lacerda IMS, Souza FM, Wong ACT, Raupp RM, Trajano AJB: Adolescent pregnancy trends in the last decade.Rev Assoc Med Bras (1992) 2019, 65:1209–1215.
2. Holness N: A global perspective on adolescent pregnancy.Int J Nurs Pract 2015, 21:677–681.
3. Kassa GM, Arowojolu AO, Odukogbe AA, Yalew AW: Prevalence and determinants of adolescent pregnancy in Africa: a systematic review and Meta-analysis.Reproductive Health 2018, 15.
4. Jiskrova GK, Vazsonyi AT: Multi-contextual influences on adolescent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections in the United States.Soc Sci Med 2019, 224:28–36.
5. Marvin-Dowle K, Soltani H: A comparison of neonatal outcomes between adolescent and adult mothers in developed countries: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol X 2020, 6:100109.
6. Leftwich HK, Alves MV: Adolescent Pregnancy.Pediatr Clin North Am 2017, 64:381–388.
7. Kramer KL, Lancaster JB: Teen motherhood in cross-cultural perspective.Ann Hum Biol 2010, 37:613–628.
8. Karata V, Kanmaz AG, Inan AH, Budak A, Beyan E: Maternal and neonatal outcomes of adolescent pregnancy.Journal of Gynecology Obstetrics and Human Reproduction 2019, 48:347–350.
9. Markovic S, Bogdanovic G, Cerovac A: Premature and preterm premature rupture of membranes in adolescent compared to adult pregnancy.Med Glas (Zenica) 2020, 17:136–140.
10. Woods L, Perez-Garcia V, Kieckbusch J, Wang XQ, DeMayo F, Colucci F, Hemberger M: Decidualisation and placentation defects are a major cause of age-related reproductive decline.Nature Communications 2017, 8.
11. Hemberger M, Hanna CW, Dean W: Mechanisms of early placental development in mouse and humans.Nature Reviews Genetics 2020, 21:27–43.
12. Dey SK, Lim H, Das SK, Reese J, Paria BC, Daikoku T, Wang HB: Molecular cues to implantation.Endocr Rev 2004, 25:341–373.
13. Zhou Q, Yan G, Ding L, Liu J, Yu X, Kong S, Zhang M, Wang Z, Liu Y, Jiang Y, et al: EHD1 impairs decidualization by regulating the Wnt4/beta-catenin signaling pathway in recurrent implantation failure.EBioMedicine 2019, 50:343–354.
14. Li MQ, Yao MN, Yan JQ, Li ZL, Gu XW, Lin S, Hu W, Yang ZM: The decline of pregnancy rate and abnormal uterine responsiveness of steroid hormones in aging mice.Reprod Biol 2017, 17:305–311.
15. Wu S, Divall S, Hoffman GE, Le WW, Wagner KU, Wolfe A: Jak2 is necessary for neuroendocrine control of female reproduction.J Neurosci 2011, 31:184–192.
16. Gu XW, Yan JQ, Dou HT, Liu J, Liu L, Zhao ML, Liang XH, Yang ZM: Endoplasmic reticulum stress in mouse decidua during early pregnancy.Mol Cell Endocrinol 2016, 434:48–56.
17. Li SJ, Wang TS, Qin FN, Huang Z, Liang XH, Gao F, Song Z, Yang ZM: Differential regulation of receptivity in two uterine horns of a recipient mouse following asynchronous embryo transfer.Sci Rep 2015, 5.
18. Hu W, Liang YX, Luo JM, Gu XW, Chen ZC, Fu T, Zhu YY, Lin S, Diao HL, Jia B, Yang ZM: Nucleolar stress regulation of endometrial receptivity in mouse models and human cell lines.Cell Death Dis 2019, 10.
19. Chen ZL, Zhang JH, Hatta K, Lima PDA, Yadi H, Colucci F, Yamada AT, Croy BA: DBA-Lectin reactivity defines mouse uterine natural killer cell subsets with biased gene expression.Biol Reprod 2012, 87.
20. Ye X, Hama K, Contos JJ, Anliker B, Inoue A, Skinner MK, Suzuki H, Amano T, Kennedy G, Arai H, et al: LPA3-mediated lysophosphatidic acid signalling in embryo implantation and spacing.Nature 2005, 435:104–108.
21. Kim BH, Ju WS, Kim JS, Kim SU, Park SJ, Ward SM, Lyu JH, Choo YK: Effects of gangliosides on spermatozoa, oocytes, and preimplantation embryos.Int J Mol Sci 2019, 21.
22. Copp AJ: Death before birth: clues from gene knockouts and mutations.Trends Genet 1995, 11:87–93.
23. Woods L, Perez-Garcia V, Hemberger M: Regulation of placental development and its impact on fetal growth-new insights from mouse models.Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2018, 9.
24. Yougbare I, Tai WS, Zdravic D, Oswald BE, Lang S, Zhu GH, Leong-Poi H, Qu DW, Yu LS, Dunk C, et al: Activated NK cells cause placental dysfunction and miscarriages in fetal alloimmune thrombocytopenia.Nature Communications 2017, 8.
25. Gellersen B, Brosens JJ: Cyclic decidualization of the human endometrium in reproductive health and failure.Endocr Rev 2014, 35:851–905.
26. Ron D, Walter P: Signal integration in the endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response.Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology 2007, 8:519–529.
27. Lin PF, Jin YP, Lan XL, Yang YZ, Chen FL, Wang N, Li X, Sun YJ, Wang AH: GRP78 expression and regulation in the mouse uterus during embryo implantation.Journal of Molecular Histology 2014, 45:259–268.
28. Brosens JJ, Salker MS, Teklenburg G, Nautiyal J, Salter S, Lucas ES, Steel JH, Christian M, Chan YW, Boomsma CM, et al: Uterine Selection of Human Embryos at Implantation.Sci Rep 2014, 4.
29. Calfon M, Zeng HQ, Urano F, Till JH, Hubbard SR, Harding HP, Clark SG, Ron D: IRE1 couples endoplasmic reticulum load to secretory capacity by processing the XBP-1 mRNA (vol 415, pg 92, 2002).Nature 2002, 420:202–202.
30. Zhang S, Kong SB, Wang BY, Cheng XH, Chen YJ, Wu WW, Wang Q, Shi JC, Zhang Y, Wang SM, et al: Uterine Rbpj is required for embryonic-uterine orientation and decidual remodeling via Notch pathway-independent and -dependent mechanisms.Cell Res 2014, 24:925–942.
31. Ye XQ: Uterine luminal epithelium as the transient gateway for embryo implantation.Trends Endocrinol Metab 2020, 31:165–180.
32. Lecce L, Lindsay LA, Murphy CR: Ezrin and EBP50 redistribute apically in rat uterine epithelial cells at the time of implantation and in response to cell contact.Cell Tissue Res 2011, 343:445–453.
33. Haeger JD, Hambruch N, Dantzer V, Hoelker M, Schellander K, Klisch K, Pfarrer C: Changes in endometrial ezrin and cytokeratin 18 expression during bovine implantation and in caruncular endometrial spheroids in vitro.Placenta 2015, 36:821–831.
34. Lee B, Moon KM, Kim CY: Tight junction in the intestinal epithelium: Its association with diseases and regulation by phytochemicals.Journal of Immunology Research 2018, 2018.
35. Brosens I, Benagiano G, Brosens JJ: The potential perinatal origin of placentation disorders in the young primigravida.Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015, 212:580–585.
36. Norwitz ER: Defective implantation and placentation: laying the blueprint for pregnancy complications.Reproductive Biomedicine Online 2006, 13:591–599.
37. Perez-Garcia V, Fineberg E, Wilson R, Murray A, Mazzeo CI, Tudor C, Sienerth A, White JK, Tuck E, Ryder EJ, et al: Placentation defects are highly prevalent in embryonic lethal mouse mutants.Nature 2018, 555:463-+.
38. Watson ED, Cross JC: Development of structures and transport functions in the mouse placenta.Physiology (Bethesda) 2005, 20:180–193.
39. Hu D, Cross JC: Ablation of Tpbpa-positive trophoblast precursors leads to defects in maternal spiral artery remodeling in the mouse placenta.Dev Biol 2011, 358:231–239.
40. Kieckbusch J, Gaynor LM, Moffett A, Colucci F: MHC-dependent inhibition of uterine NK cells impedes fetal growth and decidual vascular remodeling (vol 5, 3359, 2014).Nature Communications 2017, 8.
41. Wallace AE, Whitley GS, Thilaganathan B, Cartwright JE: Decidual natural killer cell receptor expression is altered in pregnancies with impaired vascular remodeling and a higher risk of pre-eclampsia.J Leukoc Biol 2015, 97:79–86.
42. Ramathal CY, Bagchi IC, Taylor RN, Bagchi MK: Endometrial decidualization: Of mice and men.Semin Reprod Med 2010, 28:17–26.
43. Garrido-Gomez T, Dominguez F, Quinonero A, Diaz-Gimeno P, Kapidzic M, Gormley M, Ona K, Padilla-Iserte P, McMaster M, Genbacev O, et al: Defective decidualization during and after severe preeclampsia reveals a possible maternal contribution to the etiology.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2017, 114:E8468-E8477.
44. Sahu MB, Deepak V, Gonzales SK, Rimawi B, Watkins KK, Smith AK, Badell ML, Sidell N, Rajakumar A: Decidual cells from women with preeclampsia exhibit inadequate decidualization and reduced sFlt1 suppression.Pregnancy Hypertension-an International Journal of Womens Cardiovascular Health 2019, 15:64–71.
45. Rabaglino MB, Conrad KP: Evidence for shared molecular pathways of dysregulated decidualization in preeclampsia and endometrial disorders revealed by microarray data integration.FASEB J 2019, 33:11682–11695.
46. Zhang XH, Liang X, Liang XH, Wang TS, Qi QR, Deng WB, Sha AG, Yang ZM: The Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition During In Vitro Decidualization.Reprod Sci 2013, 20:354–360.
47. Chen JS, Ren WL, Lin L, Zeng SS, Huang LJ, Tang JM, Bi SL, Pan JH, Chen DJ, Du LL: Abnormal cGMP-dependent protein kinase I-mediated decidualization in preeclampsia.Hypertens Res 2020.
48. Finch CE, Holinka CF: Aging and uterine growth during implantation in C57BL/6J mice.Exp Gerontol 1982, 17:235–241.
49. Liong S, Lappas M: Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Is Increased after Spontaneous Labor in Human Fetal Membranes and Myometrium Where It Regulates the Expression of Prolabor Mediators.Biol Reprod 2014, 91.
50. Lian IA, Loset M, Mundal SB, Fenstad MH, Johnson MP, Eide IP, Bjorge L, Freed KA, Moses EK, Austgulen R: Increased endoplasmic reticulum stress in decidual tissue from pregnancies complicated by fetal growth restriction with and with out pre-eclampsia.Placenta 2011, 32:823–829.
51. Shen MZ, Wang L, Quo MW, Xue Q, Hu C, Li X, Fan L, Wang XM: A novel endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis model using tunicamycin in primary cultured neonatal rat cardiomyocytes.Mol Med Report 2015, 12:5149–5154.
52. Jin C, Jin Z, Chen NZ, Lu M, Liu CB, Hu WL, Zheng CG: Activation of IRE1 alpha-XBP1 pathway induces cell proliferation and invasion in colorectal carcinoma.Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2016, 470:75–81.
53. Deldicque L: Endoplasmic reticulum stress in human skeletal muscle: any contribution to sarcopenia?Front Physiol 2013, 4.
54. Ma WG, Song H, Das SK, Paria BC, Dey SK: Estrogen is a critical determinant that specifies the duration of the window of uterine receptivity for implantation.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2003, 100:2963–2968.
55. Kelleher AM, Milano-Foster J, Behura SK, Spencer TE: Uterine glands coordinate on-time embryo implantation and impact endometrial decidualization for pregnancy success.Nature Communications 2018, 9.
56. Yuan JB, Deng W, Cha J, Sun XF, Borg JP, Dey SK: Tridimensional visualization reveals direct communication between the embryo and glands critical for implantation.Nature Communications 2018, 9.
57. Haller-Kikkatalo K, Altmae S, Tagoma A, Uibo R, Salumets A: Autoimmune Activation toward Embryo Implantation is Rare in Immune-Privileged Human Endometrium.Semin Reprod Med 2014, 32:376–384.
58. Zheng HT, Zhang HY, Chen ST, Li MY, Fu T, Yang ZM: The detrimental effects of stress-induced glucocorticoid exposure on mouse uterine receptivity and decidualization.FASEB J 2020, 34:14200–14216.
59. Vergnes L, Peterfy M, Bergo MO, Young SG, Reue K: Lamin B1 is required for mouse development and nuclear integrity.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2004, 101:10428–10433.
60. Achache H, Revel A: Endometrial receptivity markers, the journey to successful embryo implantation.Hum Reprod Update 2006, 12:731–746.