1. Schroeder T, Geyh S, Germing U, Haas R: Mesenchymal stromal cells in myeloid malignancies. Blood research 2016, 51(4):225-232.
2. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A: Cancer statistics, 2015. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2015, 65(1):5-29.
3. Halpern AB, Culakova E, Walter RB, Lyman GH: Association of Risk Factors, Mortality, and Care Costs of Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Admission to the Intensive Care Unit. JAMA oncology 2017, 3(3):374-381.
4. Juliusson G, Abrahamsson J, Lazarevic V, Antunovic P, Derolf A, Garelius H, Lehmann S, Myhr-Eriksson K, Mollgard L, Uggla B et al: Prevalence and characteristics of survivors from acute myeloid leukemia in Sweden. Leukemia 2017, 31(3):728-731.
5. Yu MG, Zheng HY: Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Advancements in Diagnosis and Treatment. Chinese medical journal 2017, 130(2):211-218.
6. Arai S: [Molecular pathogenesis of acute myeloid leukemia]. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2014, 55(10):1827-1832.
7. Koeffler HP, Leong G: Preleukemia: one name, many meanings. Leukemia 2017, 31(3):534-542.
8. Poynter JN, Richardson M, Roesler M, Blair CK, Hirsch B, Nguyen P, Cioc A, Cerhan JR, Warlick E: Chemical exposures and risk of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes in a population-based study. International journal of cancer 2017, 140(1):23-33.
9. Kuznetsova IS, Labutina EV, Hunter N: Radiation Risks of Leukemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma Incidence in the Mayak Cohort: 1948-2004. PloS one 2016, 11(9):e0162710.
10. Keyvan L, Bidoki SK, Zare Abdollahi D, Mansouri N, Hashemi M, Mortazavi Tabatabaei S, Fardmanesh H, Meimandi M, Ayatollahi SM, Jalaeikhoo H et al: Lack of Altered BECN1 Gene Expression in Iranian Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016, 17(12):5173-5177.
11. Sung PJ, Luger SM: Minimal Residual Disease in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Current treatment options in oncology 2017, 18(1):1.
12. Austin R, Smyth MJ, Lane SW: Harnessing the immune system in acute myeloid leukaemia. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2016, 103:62-77.
13. Silla L: Immunotherapy with natural killer cells: a possible approach for the treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia also in Brazil. Rev Assoc Med Bras (1992) 2016, 62 Suppl 1:23-24.
14. Sayan M, Mossman BT: The NLRP3 inflammasome in pathogenic particle and fibre-associated lung inflammation and diseases. Particle and fibre toxicology 2016, 13(1):51.
15. Stegmann KA, De Souza JB, Riley EM: IL-18-induced expression of high-affinity IL-2R on murine NK cells is essential for NK-cell IFN-gamma production during murine Plasmodium yoelii infection. European journal of immunology 2015, 45(12):3431-3440.
16. Wawrocki S, Druszczynska M, Kowalewicz-Kulbat M, Rudnicka W: Interleukin 18 (IL-18) as a target for immune intervention. Acta biochimica Polonica 2016, 63(1):59-63.
17. Xu MH, Yuan FL, Wang SJ, Xu HY, Li CW, Tong X: Association of interleukin-18 and asthma. Inflammation 2017, 40(1):324-327.
18. Littwitz-Salomon E, Dittmer U, Sutter K: Insufficient natural killer cell responses against retroviruses: how to improve NK cell killing of retrovirus-infected cells. Retrovirology 2016, 13(1):77.
19. Wu CY, Yang HY, Yao TC, Liu SH, Huang JL: Serum IL-18 as biomarker in predicting long-term renal outcome among pediatric-onset systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Medicine 2016, 95(40):e5037.
20. Patel MN, Carroll RG, Galvan-Pena S, Mills EL, Olden R, Triantafilou M, Wolf AI, Bryant CE, Triantafilou K, Masters SL: Inflammasome Priming in Sterile Inflammatory Disease. Trends in molecular medicine 2017, 23(2):165-180.
21. Gan WY, Li HM, Zhang YG, Li CM, Wang Y: Association between IL18-607C/A and -137G/C polymorphisms and susceptibility to non-small cell lung cancer in a Chinese population. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016, 15(4).
22. Gracie JA, Robertson SE, McInnes IB: Interleukin-18. Journal of leukocyte biology 2003, 73(2):213-224.
23. Palma G, Barbieri A, Bimonte S, Palla M, Zappavigna S, Caraglia M, Ascierto PA, Ciliberto G, Arra C: Interleukin 18: friend or foe in cancer. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2013, 1836(2):296-303.
24. Soydinc HO, Guney N, Basaran M, Duranyildiz D, Yasasever V: Clinical significance of interleukin-4 and interleukin-18 levels in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016, 15(3).
25. Wu S, Gessner R, von Stackelberg A, Kirchner R, Henze G, Seeger K: Cytokine/cytokine receptor gene expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: correlation of expression and clinical outcome at first disease recurrence. Cancer 2005, 103(5):1054-1063.
26. Yalcin S, Mutlu P, Cetin T, Sarper M, Ozgur G, Avcu F: The -137G/C Polymorphism in Interleukin-18 Gene Promoter Contributes to Chronic Lymphocytic and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Risk in Turkish Patients. Turkish journal of haematology : official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology 2015, 32(4):311-316.
27. Falini B, Tiacci E, Martelli MP, Ascani S, Pileri SA: New classification of acute myeloid leukemia and precursor-related neoplasms: changes and unsolved issues. Discovery medicine 2010, 10(53):281-292.
28. Tsai HT, Hsin CH, Hsieh YH, Tang CH, Yang SF, Lin CW, Chen MK: Impact of interleukin-18 polymorphisms -607A/C and -137G/C on oral cancer occurrence and clinical progression. PloS one 2013, 8(12):e83572.
29. Ko CY, Wang WL, Li CF, Jeng YM, Chu YY, Wang HY, Tseng JT, Wang JM: IL-18-induced interaction between IMP3 and HuR contributes to COX-2 mRNA stabilization in acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of leukocyte biology 2016, 99(1):131-141.
30. Leong JW, Chase JM, Romee R, Schneider SE, Sullivan RP, Cooper MA, Fehniger TA: Preactivation with IL-12, IL-15, and IL-18 induces CD25 and a functional high-affinity IL-2 receptor on human cytokine-induced memory-like natural killer cells. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2014, 20(4):463-473.
31. Maha A, Cheong SK, Leong CF, Seow HF: Molecular responses during chemotherapy in acute myeloid leukemias in predicting poor-response to standard chemotherapy. The Malaysian journal of pathology 2009, 31(2):81-91.
32. Chung JH, Lee YC, Eun YG, Kim SK, Chon S, Oh SJ, Rhee SY, Hong IK: Single Nucleotide Polymorphism of Interleukin-18 and Interleukin-18 Receptor and the Risk of Papillary Thyroid Cancer. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes : official journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 2015, 123(10):598-603.
33. Back LK, Farias TD, da Cunha PA, Muniz YC, Ribeiro MC, Fernandes BL, Fernandes CK, de Souza IR: Functional polymorphisms of interleukin-18 gene and risk of breast cancer in a Brazilian population. Tissue antigens 2014, 84(2):229-233.
34. Rocha-Junior MC, Haddad R, Ciliao Alves DC, de Deus Wagatsuma VM, Mendes-Junior CT, Deghaide NH, Takayanagui OM, Covas DT, Donadi EA, Kashima S: Interleukin-18 and interferon-gamma polymorphisms are implicated on proviral load and susceptibility to human T-lymphotropic virus type 1 infection. Tissue antigens 2012, 80(2):143-150.
35. Wang H, Hua M, Wang S, Yu J, Chen C, Zhao X, Zhang C, Zhong C, Wang R, He N et al: Genetic polymorphisms of IL-18 rs1946518 and IL-1beta rs16944 are associated with prognosis and survival of acute myeloid leukemia. Inflammation research : official journal of the European Histamine Research Society [et al] 2017, 66(3):249-258.
36. Yue J, Tong Y, Zhou J, Liu Q, Yang J: Genetic variant in interleukin-18 is associated with idiopathic recurrent miscarriage in Chinese Han population. International journal of molecular sciences 2015, 16(2):4180-4189.