1. Wendebourg MJ, Heesen C, Finlayson M, Meyer B, Pöttgen J, Köpke S: Patient education for people with multiple sclerosis-associated fatigue: a systematic review. PLoS One 2017, 12:e0173025.
2. Dobryakova E, Genova HM, DeLuca J, Wylie GR: The dopamine imbalance hypothesis of fatigue in multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders. Frontiers in neurology 2015, 6:52.
3. Mazumder R, Murchison C, Bourdette D, Cameron M: Falls in people with multiple sclerosis compared with falls in healthy controls. PLoS One 2014, 9:e107620.
4. Cameron MH, Peterson V, Boudreau EA, Downs A, Lovera J, Kim E, McMillan GP, Turner AP, Haselkorn JK, Bourdette D: Fatigue is associated with poor sleep in people with multiple sclerosis and cognitive impairment. Multiple sclerosis international 2014, 2014.
5. Urits I, Adamian L, Fiocchi J, Hoyt D, Ernst C, Kaye AD, Viswanath O: Advances in the understanding and management of chronic pain in multiple sclerosis: a comprehensive review. Current pain and headache reports 2019, 23:1-11.
6. Heydarpour P, Khoshkish S, Abtahi S, Moradi-Lakeh M, Sahraian MA: Multiple sclerosis epidemiology in Middle East and North Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Neuroepidemiology 2015, 44:232-244.
7. Eskandarieh S, Heydarpour P, Elhami S-R, Sahraian MA: Prevalence and incidence of multiple sclerosis in Tehran, Iran. Iranian journal of public health 2017, 46:699.
8. Mousavizadeh A, Dastoorpoor M, Naimi E, Dohrabpour K: Time-trend analysis and developing a forecasting model for the prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, southwest of Iran. Public health 2018, 154:14-23.
9. Sorensen PS: Multiple sclerosis: pathophysiology revisited. The Lancet Neurology 2005, 4:9-10.
10. Elhami S-R, Mohammad K, Sahraian MA, Eftekhar H: A 20-year incidence trend (1989–2008) and point prevalence (March 20, 2009) of multiple sclerosis in Tehran, Iran: a population-based study. Neuroepidemiology 2011, 36:141-147.
11. Carroll CC, Gallagher PM, Seidle ME, Trappe SW: Skeletal muscle characteristics of people with multiple sclerosis. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2005, 86:224-229.
12. Morrow SA, Rosehart H, Johnson AM: The effect of Fampridine-SR on cognitive fatigue in a randomized double-blind crossover trial in patients with MS. Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2017, 11:4-9.
13. Hasanpour-Dehkordi A, Jivad N, Solati K: Effects of yoga on physiological indices, anxiety and social functioning in multiple sclerosis patients: A randomized trial. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 2016, 10:VC01.
14. Ghazagh M, Zadhasan Z: The Effect of Group Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program on the Quality of Life and Fatigue in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis. Avicenna Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Care 2019, 27:35-44.
15. Salehpoor G, Rezaei S, Hosseininezhad M: Quality of life in multiple sclerosis (MS) and role of fatigue, depression, anxiety, and stress: A bicenter study from north of Iran. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research 2014, 19:593.
16. Mostert S, Kesselring J: Effects of a short-term exercise training program on aerobic fitness, fatigue, health perception and activity level of subjects with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis Journal 2002, 8:161-168.
17. Hermann BP, Vickrey B, Hays RD, Cramer J, Devinsky O, Meador K, Perrine K, Myers LW, Ellison GW: A comparison of health-related quality of life in patients with epilepsy, diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Epilepsy research 1996, 25:113-118.
18. Motl RW, McAuley E, Snook EM: Physical activity and quality of life in multiple sclerosis: Possible roles of social support, self-efficacy, and functional limitations. Rehabilitation Psychology 2007, 52:143.
19. Motl RW, McAuley E, Snook EM, Gliottoni RC: Physical activity and quality of life in multiple sclerosis: intermediary roles of disability, fatigue, mood, pain, self-efficacy and social support. Psychology, health & medicine 2009, 14:111-124.
20. Soleimany M, Ziba FN, Kermani A, Hosseini F: Comparison of sleep quality in two groups of nurses with and without rotation work shift hours. Iran Journal of Nursing 2007, 20:29-38.
21. Petajan JH, Gappmaier E, White AT, Spencer MK, Mino L, Hicks RW: Impact of aerobic training on fitness and quality of life in multiple sclerosis. Annals of neurology 1996, 39:432-441.
22. Ardakani MD: Effect of Aerobic Exercise Program on Quality of Life in Male Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2020.
23. Stuifbergen AK, Blozis SA, Harrison TC, Becker HA: Exercise, functional limitations, and quality of life: A longitudinal study of persons with multiple sclerosis. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2006, 87:935-943.
24. VanAmerongen B, Dijkstra C, Lips P, Polman C: Multiple sclerosis and vitamin D: an update. European journal of clinical nutrition 2004, 58:1095-1109.
25. Verstuyf A, Carmeliet G, Bouillon R, Mathieu C: Vitamin D: a pleiotropic hormone. Kidney international 2010, 78:140-145.
26. Solomon A, Bouloux P: Modifying muscle mass–the endocrine perspective. Journal of Endocrinology 2006, 191:349-360.
27. Ward KA, Das G, Berry JL, Roberts SA, Rawer R, Adams JE, Mughal Z: Vitamin D status and muscle function in post-menarchal adolescent girls. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 2009, 94:559-563.
28. Houston DK, Tooze JA, Hausman DB, Johnson MA, Nicklas BJ, Miller ME, Neiberg RH, Marsh AP, Newman AB, Blair SN: Change in 25-hydroxyvitamin D and physical performance in older adults. Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biomedical Sciences and Medical Sciences 2011, 66:430-436.
29. MOSAYEBI G, Ghazavi A, Payani M: The effect of vitamin D3 on the inhibition of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in C57BL/6 mice. 2006.
30. Monazamnezhad A, Habibi A, Majdinasab N, Ghalvand A: The effects of aerobic exercise on lipid profile and body composition in women with multiple sclerosis. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care 2015, 4.
31. Rae-Grant A, Day GS, Marrie RA, Rabinstein A, Cree BA, Gronseth GS, Haboubi M, Halper J, Hosey JP, Jones DE: Practice guideline recommendations summary: Disease-modifying therapies for adults with multiple sclerosis: Report of the Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Implementation Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology 2018, 90:777-788.
32. Branco BHM, de Oliveira Mendes F, Ladeia GF, Bertolini SMMG, Badilla PV, Andreato LV: Maximum heart rate predicted by formulas versus values obtained in graded exercise tests in Brazilian jiu-jitsu athletes. Sport Sciences for Health 2020, 16:39-45.
33. Kalb R, Brown TR, Coote S, Costello K, Dalgas U, Garmon E, Giesser B, Halper J, Karpatkin H, Keller J: Exercise and lifestyle physical activity recommendations for people with multiple sclerosis throughout the disease course. Multiple Sclerosis Journal 2020, 26:1459-1469.
34. Tuyserkani H, Rezaei M: Role of Vitamins D and A in Immune System of Multiple Sclerosis Patients: An Updated Mini-Review. Journal of Reviews in Medical Sciences 2020, 1:45-48.
35. Ghajarzadeh M, Jalilian R, Eskandari G, Ali Sahraian M, Reza Azimi A: Validity and reliability of Persian version of Modified Fatigue Impact Scale (MFIS) questionnaire in Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis. Disability and rehabilitation 2013, 35:1509-1512.
36. Ghaem H, Haghighi AB, Jafari P, Nikseresht A: Validity and reliability of the Persian version of the multiple sclerosis quality of life questionnaire. Neurology India 2007, 55:369.
37. Beckmann Y, Türe S, Duman SU: Vitamin D deficiency and its association with fatigue and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. EPMA Journal 2020, 11:65-72.
38. Rezaee H, Koushkie Jahromi M, Salesi M, Izadi S: The Influence of Core Stability Exercise and Vitamin D on Some of Physical Fitness Indices in Young Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Women. Sport Physiology 2017, 9:17-34.
39. De Groot MH, Phillips SJ, Eskes GA: Fatigue associated with stroke and other neurologic conditions: implications for stroke rehabilitation. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2003, 84:1714-1720.
40. Kargarfard M, Etemadifar M, Baker P, Mehrabi M, Hayatbakhsh R: Effect of aquatic exercise training on fatigue and health-related quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2012, 93:1701-1708.
41. White LJ, Castellano V: Exercise and brain health--implications for multiple sclerosis: Part II--immune factors and stress hormones. Sports medicine 2008, 38:179-187.
42. White LJ, Castellano V: Exercise and brain health—implications for multiple sclerosis. Sports medicine 2008, 38:91-100.
43. Fayazi B, Parnow A, Ahsan B: Effect Aerobic Exercises on fatigue and quality of life in Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery 2016, 26:30-40.
44. Ibrahim MH, Alloush TK, Rahim MKA: Vitamin D Level in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Could Vitamin D Level Be Routine Investigation for Multiple Sclerosis Patients? Neuroscience & Medicine 2014, 5:201.
45. Saremi A, Shavandi N, Vafapour H: Eight-week resistance training with vitamin D supplementation in postmenopausal women: Effects on skeletal muscle. Pajoohandeh Journal 2013, 18:57-63.