1. Horeweg, N., et al. Prognostic Integrated Image-Based Immune and Molecular Profiling in Early-Stage Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 8, 1508-1519 (2020).
2. Workel, H.H., et al. A Transcriptionally Distinct CXCL13(+)CD103(+)CD8(+) T-cell Population Is Associated with B-cell Recruitment and Neoantigen Load in Human Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 7, 784-796 (2019).
3. Dieu-Nosjean, M.C., Goc, J., Giraldo, N.A., Sautes-Fridman, C. & Fridman, W.H. Tertiary lymphoid structures in cancer and beyond. Trends Immunol 35, 571-580 (2014).
4. Dieu-Nosjean, M.C., et al. Tertiary lymphoid structures, drivers of the anti-tumor responses in human cancers. Immunol Rev 271, 260-275 (2016).
5. Goc, J., Fridman, W.H., Hammond, S.A., Sautes-Fridman, C. & Dieu-Nosjean, M.C. Tertiary lymphoid structures in human lung cancers, a new driver of antitumor immune responses. Oncoimmunology 3, e28976 (2014).
6. Lin, Z., et al. Pan-cancer analysis of genomic properties and clinical outcome associated with tumor tertiary lymphoid structure. Sci Rep 10, 21530 (2020).
7. Di Caro, G., et al. Occurrence of tertiary lymphoid tissue is associated with T-cell infiltration and predicts better prognosis in early-stage colorectal cancers. Clin Cancer Res 20, 2147-2158 (2014).
8. Kroeger, D.R., Milne, K. & Nelson, B.H. Tumor-Infiltrating Plasma Cells Are Associated with Tertiary Lymphoid Structures, Cytolytic T-Cell Responses, and Superior Prognosis in Ovarian Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 22, 3005-3015 (2016).
9. Cabrita, R., et al. Tertiary lymphoid structures improve immunotherapy and survival in melanoma. Nature 577, 561-565 (2020).
10. Petitprez, F., et al. B cells are associated with survival and immunotherapy response in sarcoma. Nature 577, 556-560 (2020).
11. Helmink, B.A., et al. B cells and tertiary lymphoid structures promote immunotherapy response. Nature 577, 549-555 (2020).
12. Wieland, A., et al. Defining HPV-specific B cell responses in patients with head and neck cancer. Nature (2020).
13. Talhouk, A., et al. Molecular Subtype Not Immune Response Drives Outcomes in Endometrial Carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 25, 2537-2548 (2019).
14. Van Gool, I.C., et al. Prognostic significance of L1CAM expression and its association with mutant p53 expression in high-risk endometrial cancer. Mod Pathol 29, 174-181 (2016).
15. de Boer, S.M., et al. Adjuvant chemoradiotherapy versus radiotherapy alone for women with high-risk endometrial cancer (PORTEC-3): final results of an international, open-label, multicentre, randomised, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 19, 295-309 (2018).
16. Leon-Castillo, A., et al. Molecular Classification of the PORTEC-3 Trial for High-Risk Endometrial Cancer: Impact on Prognosis and Benefit From Adjuvant Therapy. J Clin Oncol 38, 3388-3397 (2020).
17. Shimizu, Y., et al. The Prognostic Significance of Peritumoral Lymphocytes' Band-like Structure in Type II Endometrial Cancer. Anticancer Res 41, 249-258 (2021).
18. Gunderson, A., et al. Germinal center reactions in tertiary lymphoid structures associate with neoantigen burden, humoral immunity and long-term survivorship in pancreatic cancer. Oncoimmunology 10, 1900635 (2021).
19. Germain, C., et al. Presence of B cells in tertiary lymphoid structures is associated with a protective immunity in patients with lung cancer. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 189, 832-844 (2014).
20. Thommen, D.S., et al. A transcriptionally and functionally distinct PD-1(+) CD8(+) T cell pool with predictive potential in non-small-cell lung cancer treated with PD-1 blockade. Nat Med 24, 994-1004 (2018).
21. Li, H.D., et al. A PoleP286R mouse model of endometrial cancer recapitulates high mutational burden and immunotherapy response. JCI Insight 5(2020).
22. Barone, F., et al. Stromal Fibroblasts in Tertiary Lymphoid Structures: A Novel Target in Chronic Inflammation. Front Immunol 7, 477 (2016).
23. Nayar, S., et al. Immunofibroblasts are pivotal drivers of tertiary lymphoid structure formation and local pathology. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 116, 13490-13497 (2019).
24. de Chaisemartin, L., et al. Characterization of chemokines and adhesion molecules associated with T cell presence in tertiary lymphoid structures in human lung cancer. Cancer Res 71, 6391-6399 (2011).
25. Buisseret, L., et al. Reliability of tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte and tertiary lymphoid structure assessment in human breast cancer. Mod Pathol 30, 1204-1212 (2017).