1. Johns Hopkins University of Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU). https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html.
2. Venugopal U, Jilani N, Rabah S, Shariff MA, Jawed M, Mendez Batres A, et al. SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence among health care workers in a New York City hospital: A cross-sectional analysis during the COVID-19 pandemic. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. 2021;102:63-9.
3. Adams JG, Walls RM. Supporting the Health Care Workforce During the COVID-19 Global Epidemic. Jama. 2020;323(15):1439-40.
4. Barrett ES, Horton DB, Roy J, Gennaro ML, Brooks A, Tischfield J, et al. Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously undiagnosed health care workers in New Jersey, at the onset of the U.S. COVID-19 pandemic. BMC infectious diseases. 2020;20(1):853.
5. Khalagi K, Gharibzadeh S, Khalili D, Mansournia MA, Samiee SM, Aghamohamadi S, et al. Prevalence of COVID-19 in Iran: Results of the first survey of the Iranian COVID-19 Serological Surveillance program. 2021:2021.03.12.21253442.
6. Rudberg AS, Havervall S, Månberg A, Jernbom Falk A, Aguilera K, Ng H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 exposure, symptoms and seroprevalence in healthcare workers in Sweden. Nature communications. 2020;11(1):5064.
7. Poustchi H, Darvishian M, Mohammadi Z, Shayanrad A, Delavari A, Bahadorimonfared A, et al. SARS-CoV-2 antibody seroprevalence in the general population and high-risk occupational groups across 18 cities in Iran: a population-based cross-sectional study. The Lancet Infectious diseases. 2021;21(4):473-81.
8. Armin S, Karbasian F, Hoseinialfatemi SM, Mansour Ghanaie R, Rafiei Tabatabaei S, Fahimzad SA, et al. Revalence of SARS-CoV-2 Specific Antibodies in the Staff of a Children's Hospital, in Tehran, Iran. Jundishapur J Microbiol.13(9):e108592
9. Dodangeh M. Iranian healthcare system against COVID-19. GERMS. 2020;10(2):112-4.
10. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim infection prevention and control recommendations for patients with confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) or persons under investigation for COVID-19 in healthcare settings. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/infection-control-recommendations.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Finfection-control%2Fcontrol-recommendations.html.
11. Efron B. Bootstrap Methods: Another Look at the Jackknife. 1979;7 %J The Annals of Statistics(1):1-26, .
12. Shields A, Faustini SE, Perez-Toledo M, Jossi S, Aldera E, Allen JD, et al. SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence and asymptomatic viral carriage in healthcare workers: a cross-sectional study. Thorax. 2020;75(12):1089-94.
13. Vahidy FS, Bernard DW, Boom ML, Drews AL, Christensen P, Finkelstein J, et al. Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Asymptomatic Health Care Workers in the Greater Houston, Texas, Area. JAMA network open. 2020;3(7):e2016451.
14. World Health Organization. Rational use of personal protective equipment for COVID-19 and considerations during severe shortages. Interim guidance, 23 December 2020.
15. Hains DS, Schwaderer AL, Carroll AE, Starr MC, Wilson AC, Amanat F, et al. Asymptomatic Seroconversion of Immunoglobulins to SARS-CoV-2 in a Pediatric Dialysis Unit. Jama. 2020;323(23):2424-5.
16. Self WH, Tenforde MW, Stubblefield WB, Feldstein LR, Steingrub JS, Shapiro NI, et al. Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Among Frontline Health Care Personnel in a Multistate Hospital Network - 13 Academic Medical Centers, April-June 2020. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2020;69(35):1221-6.
17. Black JRM, Bailey C, Przewrocka J, Dijkstra KK, Swanton C. COVID-19: the case for health-care worker screening to prevent hospital transmission. Lancet (London, England). 2020;395(10234):1418-20.
18. Martin C, Montesinos I, Dauby N, Gilles C, Dahma H, Van Den Wijngaert S, et al. Dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR positivity and seroprevalence among high-risk healthcare workers and hospital staff. The Journal of hospital infection. 2020;106(1):102-6.
19. Yang J, Zheng Y, Gou X, Pu K, Chen Z, Guo Q, et al. Prevalence of comorbidities and its effects in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. 2020;94:91-5.
20. Reilev M, Kristensen KB, Pottegård A, Lund LC, Hallas J, Ernst MT, et al. Characteristics and predictors of hospitalization and death in the first 11 122 cases with a positive RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 in Denmark: a nationwide cohort. International journal of epidemiology. 2020;49(5):1468-81.