1. Østergaard, P.A., et al., Sustainable development using renewable energy technology. 2020, Elsevier.
2. Servati, P. and A. Hajinezhad, CFD simulation of anaerobic digestier to investigate sludge rheology and biogas production. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 2020: p. 1–15.
3. Marshall, R.E. and K. Farahbakhsh, Systems approaches to integrated solid waste management in developing countries. Waste management, 2013. 33(4): p. 988–1003.
4. Aleluia, J. and P. Ferrão, Assessing the costs of municipal solid waste treatment technologies in developing Asian countries. Waste Management, 2017. 69: p. 592–608.
5. Yukalang, N., B. Clarke, and K. Ross, Solid waste management solutions for a rapidly urbanizing area in Thailand: Recommendations based on stakeholder input. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2018. 15(7): p. 1302.
6. Hong, J., et al., Life cycle environmental assessment of industrial hazardous waste incineration and landfilling in China. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 2017. 22(7): p. 1054–1064.
7. Jia, X., et al., Pinch analysis of GHG mitigation strategies for municipal solid waste management: A case study on Qingdao City. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018. 174: p. 933–944.
8. Intrakamhaeng, V., et al., Limitations of the toxicity characteristic leaching procedure for providing a conservative estimate of landfilled municipal solid waste incineration ash leaching. Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 2019. 69(5): p. 623–632.
9. Demetrious, A. and E. Crossin, Life cycle assessment of paper and plastic packaging waste in landfill, incineration, and gasification-pyrolysis. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, 2019. 21(4): p. 850–860.
10. Samolada, M. and A. Zabaniotou, Comparative assessment of municipal sewage sludge incineration, gasification and pyrolysis for a sustainable sludge-to-energy management in Greece. Waste management, 2014. 34(2): p. 411–420.
11. Cheng, H. and Y. Hu, Municipal solid waste (MSW) as a renewable source of energy: Current and future practices in China. Bioresource technology, 2010. 101(11): p. 3816–3824.
12. Yang, Y.B., et al., Effect of fuel properties on biomass combustion. Part II. Modelling approach—identification of the controlling factors. Fuel, 2005. 84(16): p. 2116–2130.
13. He, M., et al., Hydrogen-rich gas from catalytic steam gasification of municipal solid waste (MSW): Influence of catalyst and temperature on yield and product composition. international journal of hydrogen energy, 2009. 34(1): p. 195–203.
14. Chyou, Y.-P., et al. Numerical simulation of gasification process in a cross-type two-stage gasifier. in 27th International Pittsburgh Coal Conference, Istanbul, Turkey. 2010. Citeseer.
15. Pérez, J.F., A. Melgar, and P.N. Benjumea, Effect of operating and design parameters on the gasification/combustion process of waste biomass in fixed bed downdraft reactors: An experimental study. Fuel, 2012. 96: p. 487–496.
16. Arena, U., Process and technological aspects of municipal solid waste gasification. A review. Waste management, 2012. 32(4): p. 625–639.
17. Couto, N., et al., Numerical and experimental analysis of municipal solid wastes gasification process. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015. 78: p. 185–195.
18. Couto, N.D., V.B. Silva, and A. Rouboa, Assessment on steam gasification of municipal solid waste against biomass substrates. Energy Conversion and Management, 2016. 124: p. 92–103.
19. Lin, Y., et al., Combustion, pyrolysis and char CO2-gasification characteristics of hydrothermal carbonization solid fuel from municipal solid wastes. Fuel, 2016. 181: p. 905–915.
20. Pallarés, J., et al., Numerical study of co-firing coal and Cynara cardunculus in a 350 MWe utility boiler. Fuel Processing Technology, 2009. 90(10): p. 1207–1213.
21. Poinsot, T. and D. Veynante, Theoretical and numerical combustion. 2005: RT Edwards, Inc.
22. El-Behery, S.M. and M.H. Hamed, A comparative study of turbulence models performance for separating flow in a planar asymmetric diffuser. Computers & Fluids, 2011. 44(1): p. 248–257.
23. Koch, R. and R. Becker, Evaluation of quadrature schemes for the discrete ordinates method. Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 2004. 84(4): p. 423–435.