1. WHO Guidelines Approved by the Guidelines Review Committee. Inter-Agency Field Manual on Reproductive Health in Humanitarian Settings: 2010 Revision for Field Review. Geneva: Inter-agency Working Group on Reproductive Health in Crises
Copyright © 2010 Inter-agency Working Group on Reproductive Health in Crises.; 2010.
2. Nature S. Understanding Gender-Based Violence: An Essential Textbook for Nurses, Healthcare Professionals and Social Workers. 2021.
3. Monique W ME, Lori M, Diana P, Michal A. . Strengthening Regional work on Gender Based Violence: A meeting of activists, practitioners and researchers from the Horn, East and Southern Africa, Kampala, Uganda. 2006.
4. Palermo T BJ, Peterman A. . Tip of the iceberg: reporting and gender-based violence in developing countries. Am J Epidemiol 2014(179):602-12.
5. Mullu G, Gizachew A, Amare D, Alebel A, Wagnew F, Tiruneh C, et al. Prevalence of gender based violence and associated factors among female students of Menkorer high school in Debre Markos town, Northwest Ethiopia. 2015;3(1):67-74.
6. Tantu T, Wolka S, Gunta M, Teshome M, Mohammed H, Duko BJBph. Prevalence and determinants of gender-based violence among high school female students in Wolaita Sodo, Ethiopia: an institutionally based cross-sectional study. 2020;20:1-9.
7. Beyene AS, Chojenta C, Roba HS, Melka AS, Loxton DJSr. Gender-based violence among female youths in educational institutions of Sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis. 2019;8(1):1-14.
8. Pulido Valero R, Martín Seoane G, Lucas Molina B. Risk profiles and peer violence in the context of school and leisure time. The Spanish journal of psychology. 2011;14(2):701-11.
9. Lee E. Effects of School Violence on Depression and Suicidal Ideation in Multicultural Adolescents. Iranian journal of public health. 2019;48(2):262-9.
10. Silva BRVS SA, Passos MHPD, Soares FC, Valença PAM, Menezes VA, et al . Negative self-perceived health associated with school violence in adolescents. Cien Saude Colet 2018;23(9):2909-16.
11. Kaufman MR, Williams AM, Grilo G, Marea CX, Fentaye FW, Gebretsadik LA, et al. "We are responsible for the violence, and prevention is up to us": a qualitative study of perceived risk factors for gender-based violence among Ethiopian university students. BMC women's health. 2019;19(1):131.
12. Federal Ministry of Education EaID. Education Statistics Annual Abstract 2020.
13. Ouedraogo L, Nkurunziza T, Muriithi A, John TK, Asmani C, Elamin H, et al. The WHO African Region: Research Priorities on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights. 2020;9(1):13-23.
14. Ethiopia Nsao. Population and Housing Census 2007 Report, Amhara, Part I: Population Size and Characteristics. 2007.
15. Dogiso A, Shegaze M, Alagaw A, Wassihun BJEJoRH. Prevalence and associated factors of gender-based violence among high school female students in Aleta Wondo Town, south east Ethiopia 2019;11(2):10-.
16. Ashebir W, Ayichew A. Associated factors of sexual and gender based violence among female high school students in Debre Markos Town, North West Ethiopia: an institutionally based cross-sectional study. 2021.
17. Maguele MS, Tlou B, Taylor M, Khuzwayo NJPo. Risk factors associated with high prevalence of intimate partner violence amongst school-going young women (aged 15–24years) in Maputo, Mozambique. 2020;15(12):e0243304.
18. Belay HG, Liyeh TM, Tassew HA, Ayalew AB, Goshu YA, Mihretie GN. Magnitude of Gender-Based Violence and Its Associated Factors among Female Night Students in Bahir Dar City, Amhara Region, Ethiopia. International Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2021;2021:6694890.
19. Bhattacharjee P, Ma H, Musyoki H, Cheuk E, Isac S, Njiraini M, et al. Prevalence and patterns of gender-based violence across adolescent girls and young women in Mombasa, Kenya. 2020;20(1):1-11.
20. Desalegn T. assessment of the prevalence and associated factors of sexual violence among high school female students in dilla town, gedeo zone snnpr, ethiopia: Addis Ababa University; 2014.
21. Birkie M, Zenebe Y, Biset G, Gebresellassie M, Mihret SJTOPHJ. Risk Factors for Gender-Based Violence among Female Students of Gonder Teacher’Training College, Gonder, Northwest Ethiopia: A Cross-Sectional Study. 2020;13(1).
22. Gebremariam TB, Mruts KB, Neway TK. Substance use and associated factors among Debre Berhan University students, Central Ethiopia. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. 2018;13(1):13.
23. McCrystal P, Percy A, Higgins K. The cost of drug use in adolescence: Young people, money and substance abuse. Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy. 2007;14(1):19-28.
24. Heslop J, Parkes J, Johnson Ross F, Alito F, Turner E. The Code of Conduct on prevention of school-related gender-based violence: A study of policy enactment in Ethiopia. 2019.