1. Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Dikshit R, Eser S, Mathers C, Rebelo M, et al. Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: sources, methods and major patterns in GLOBOCAN 2012. Int J Cancer. 2015;136:E359-86.
2. Hong S, Won YJ, Lee JJ, Jung KW, Kong HJ, Im JS, et al. Cancer statistics in Korea: incidence, mortality, survival, and prevalence in 2018. Cancer Res Treat. 2021;53:301-15.
3. Michels KB, Mohllajee AP, Roset-Bahmanyar E, Beehler GP, Moysich KB. Diet and breast cancer: a review of the prospective observational studies. Cancer. 2007;109:2712-49.
4. Clinton SK, Giovannucci EL, Hursting SD. The World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research Third Expert Report on Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Cancer: impact and future directions. J Nutr. 2020;150:663-71.
5. Martin LJ, Li Q, Melnichouk O, Greenberg C, Minkin S, Hislop G, et al. A randomized trial of dietary intervention for breast cancer prevention. Cancer Res. 2011;71:123-33.
6. Prentice RL, Caan B, Chlebowski RT, Patterson R, Kuller LH, Ockene JK, et al. Low-fat dietary pattern and risk of invasive breast cancer: the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Dietary ModificationTrial. JAMA. 2006;295:629-42.
7. Kant AK. Dietary patterns and health outcomes. J Am Diet Assoc. 2004;104:615-35.
8. Edefonti V, Randi G, La Vecchia C, Ferraroni M, Decarli A. Dietary patterns and breast cancer: a review with focus on methodological issues. Nutr Rev. 2009;67:297-314.
9. Fung TT, Hu FB, Holmes MD, Rosner BA, Hunter DJ, Colditz GA, et al. Dietary patterns and the risk of postmenopausal breast cancer. Int J Cancer. 2005;116:116-21.
10. Guinter MA, McLain AC, Merchant AT, Sandler DP, Steck SE. A dietary pattern based on estrogen metabolism is associated with breast cancer risk in a prospective cohort of postmenopausal women. Int J Cancer. 2018;143:580-90.
11. Link LB, Canchola AJ, Bernstein L, Clarke CA, Stram DO, Ursin G, et al. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk in the California Teachers Study cohort. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013;98:1524-32.
12. Pot GK, Stephen AM, Dahm CC, Key TJ, Cairns BJ, Burley VJ, et al. Dietary patterns derived with multiple methods from food diaries and breast cancer risk in the UK Dietary Cohort Consortium. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014;68:1353-8.
13. Velie EM, Schairer C, Flood A, He JP, Khattree R, Schatzkin A. Empirically derived dietary patterns and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer in a large prospective cohort study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;82:1308-19.
14. Butler LM, Wu AH, Wang R, Koh WP, Yuan JM, Yu MC. A vegetable-fruit-soy dietary pattern protects against breast cancer among postmenopausal Singapore Chinese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91:1013-9.
15. Kojima R, Okada E, Ukawa S, Mori M, Wakai K, Date C, et al. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk in a prospective Japanese study. Breast Cancer. 2017;24:152-60.
16. Zhang CX, Ho SC, Fu JH, Cheng SZ, Chen YM, Lin FY. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk among Chinese women. Cancer Causes Control. 2011;22:115-24.
17. Cui X, Dai Q, Tseng M, Shu XO, Gao YT, Zheng W. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk in the shanghai breast cancer study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2007;16:1443-8.
18. Jee YH, Emberson J, Jung KJ, Lee SJ, Lee S, Back JH, et al. Cohort Profile: The Korean Cancer Prevention Study-II (KCPS-II) Biobank. Int J Epidemiol. 2018;47:385-6f.
19. Lim H, Kim SY, Wang Y, Lee SJ, Oh K, Sohn CY, et al. Preservation of a traditional Korean dietary pattern and emergence of a fruit and dairy dietary pattern among adults in South Korea: secular transitions in dietary patterns of a prospective study from 1998 to 2010. Nutr Res. 2014;34:760-70.
20. Thompson FE, Byers T. Dietary assessment resource manual. J Nutr. 1994;124:2245S-317S.
21. Adebamowo CA, Hu FB, Cho E, Spiegelman D, Holmes MD, Willett WC. Dietary patterns and the risk of breast cancer. Ann Epidemiol. 2005;15:789-95.
22. Agurs-Collins T, Rosenberg L, Makambi K, Palmer JR, Adams-Campbell L. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk in women participating in the Black Women's Health Study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;90:621-8.
23. Xiao Y, Xia J, Li L, Ke Y, Cheng J, Xie Y, et al. Associations between dietary patterns and the risk of breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Breast Cancer Res. 2019;21:16.
24. Brennan SF, Cantwell MM, Cardwell CR, Velentzis LS, Woodside JV. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91:1294-302.
25. Hu FB. Dietary pattern analysis: a new direction in nutritional epidemiology. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2002;13:3-9.
26. Kweon S, Kim Y, Jang MJ, Kim Y, Kim K, Choi S, et al. Data resource profile: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES). Int J Epidemiol. 2014;43:69-77.
27. Albuquerque RC, Baltar VT, Marchioni DM. Breast cancer and dietary patterns: a systematic review. Nutr Rev. 2014;72:1-17.
28. Jun S, Ha K, Chung S, Joung H. Meat and milk intake in the rice-based Korean diet: impact on cancer and metabolic syndrome. Proc Nutr Soc. 2016;75:374-84.
29. Catsburg C, Kim RS, Kirsh VA, Soskolne CL, Kreiger N, Rohan TE. Dietary patterns and breast cancer risk: a study in 2 cohorts. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101:817-23.
30. Ziegler RG, Hoover RN, Pike MC, Hildesheim A, Nomura AM, West DW, et al. Migration patterns and breast cancer risk in Asian-American women. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1993;85:1819-27.
31. Willett WC. Diet and breast cancer. J Intern Med. 2001;249:395-411.
32. Suzuki R, Iwasaki M, Hara A, Inoue M, Sasazuki S, Sawada N, et al. Fruit and vegetable intake and breast cancer risk defined by estrogen and progesterone receptor status: the Japan Public Health Center-based Prospective Study. Cancer Causes Control. 2013;24:2117-28.
33. Wiseman M. The second World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research expert report. Food, nutrition, physical activity, and the prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Proc Nutr Soc. 2008;67:253-6.
34. Butler LM, Wu AH, Wang RW, Koh WP, Yuan JM, Yu MC. A vegetable-fruit-soy dietary pattern protects against breast cancer among postmenopausal Singapore Chinese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91:1013-9.