1. E.F. Onyoh, W.F. Hsu, L.C. Chang, Y.C. Lee, M.S. Wu, and H.M. Chiu. "The Rise of Colorectal Cancer in Asia: Epidemiology, Screening, and Management," Curr Gastroenterol Rep, vol. 21, no. 8, p. 36.
2. M.G. Fakih. "Metastatic colorectal cancer: current state and future directions," J Clin Oncol, vol. 33, no. 16, pp. 1809-1824.
3. Zhipeng Meng, Toshiro Moroishi, and K.-L. Guan. "Mechanisms of Hippo pathway regulation," Genes Dev, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 1-17.
4. G.T.K. Boopathy and W. Hong. "Role of Hippo Pathway-YAP/TAZ Signaling in Angiogenesis," Front Cell Dev Biol, vol. 7, p. 49.
5. H.F. Yuen, C.M. McCrudden, Y.H. Huang, et al. "TAZ expression as a prognostic indicator in colorectal cancer," PLoS One, vol. 8, no. 1, p. e54211.
6. E.M. Schatoff, B.I. Leach, and L.E. Dow. "Wnt Signaling and Colorectal Cancer," Curr Colorectal Cancer Rep, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 101-110.
7. T. Reya and H. Clevers. " Wnt signalling in stem cells and cancer.," Nature, vol. 434, no. 7035, pp. 843-850.
8. V. Kott, L. Barbini, M. Cruanes, et al. "Antiviral activity in Argentine medicinal plants," J Ethnopharmacol, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 79-84.
9. S. Khan, U. Farooq, A. Khan, S. Naz, R. Sarwar, and N. Mirza. "Antimicrobial potential and physio-chemical analysis of Polygonum barbatum," L J Chem Soc Pak, vol. 36, no. 4, p. 687.
10. U. Farooq, S. Naz, B. Zehra, et al. "Isolation and characterization of three new anti-proliferative Sesquiterpenes from Polygonum barbatum and their mechanism via apoptotic pathway," BMC Cancer, vol. 17, no. 1, p. 694.
11. C.-H. Wu, C.-H. Ou, I.C. Yen, and S.-Y. Lee. "4-Acetylantroquinonol B Inhibits Osteoclastogenesis by Inhibiting the Autophagy Pathway in a Simulated Microgravity Model," Int J Mol Sci, vol. 21, no. 18, p. 6971.
12. Y.-L. Chen, I.C. Yen, K.-T. Lin, F.-Y. Lai, and S.-Y. Lee. "4-Acetylantrocamol LT3, a New Ubiquinone from Antrodia cinnamomea, Inhibits Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cell Growth by Targeting YAP/TAZ, mTOR, and WNT/β-Catenin Signaling," The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 48, no. 05, pp. 1243-1261.
13. D. Jeong, S. Park, H. Kim, et al. "RhoA is associated with invasion and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer," Int J Oncol, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 714-722.
14. S.Y. Lee, I.C. Yen, J.C. Lin, M.C. Chung, and W.H. Liu. "4-Acetylantrocamol LT3 Inhibits Glioblastoma Cell Growth and Downregulates DNA Repair Enzyme O(6)-Methylguanine-DNA Methyltransferase," Am J Chin Med, pp. 1-17.
15. L.Y. Huang, I.C. Yen, W.C. Tsai, and S.Y. Lee. "Rhodiola crenulata Suppresses High Glucose-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase Expression and Inflammatory Responses by Inhibiting ROS-Related HMGB1-TLR4 Signaling in Endothelial Cells," Am J Chin Med, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 91-105.
16. B. Langmead and S.L. Salzberg. "Fast gapped-read alignment with Bowtie 2," Nat Methods, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 357-359.
17. B. Li and C.N. Dewey. "RSEM: accurate transcript quantification from RNA-Seq data with or without a reference genome," BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 12, p. 323.
18. N. Leng, J.A. Dawson, J.A. Thomson, et al. "EBSeq: an empirical Bayes hierarchical model for inference in RNA-seq experiments," Bioinformatics, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 1035-1043.
19. G. Yu, L.G. Wang, Y. Han, and Q.Y. He. "clusterProfiler: an R package for comparing biological themes among gene clusters," OMICS, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 284-287.
20. L. Azzolin, T. Panciera, S. Soligo, et al. "YAP/TAZ incorporation in the beta-catenin destruction complex orchestrates the Wnt response," Cell, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 157-170.
21. U. Farooq, S. Naz, A. Shams, et al. "Isolation of dihydrobenzofuran derivatives from ethnomedicinal species Polygonum barbatum as anticancer compounds," Biological Research, vol. 52, no. 1.
22. T. Uttarawichien, C. Kamnerdnond, T. Inwisai, P. Suwannalert, N. Sibmooh, and W. Payuhakrit. "Quercetin Inhibits Colorectal Cancer Cells Induced-Angiogenesis in Both Colorectal Cancer Cell and Endothelial Cell through Downregulation of VEGF-A/VEGFR2," Scientia Pharmaceutica, vol. 89, no. 2, p. 23.
23. D. Lei, L. Chengcheng, Q. Xuan, et al. "Quercetin inhibited mesangial cell proliferation of early diabetic nephropathy through the Hippo pathway," Pharmacol Res, vol. 146, p. 104320.
24. T. Abu-Izneid, A. Rauf, M.A. Shariati, et al. "Sesquiterpenes and their derivatives-natural anticancer compounds: An update," Pharmacol Res, vol. 161, p. 105165.
25. S. Di Micco, C. Spatafora, N. Cardullo, et al. "2,3-Dihydrobenzofuran privileged structures as new bioinspired lead compounds for the design of mPGES-1 inhibitors," Bioorg Med Chem, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 820-826.
26. D. Wang and R.N. Dubois. "Eicosanoids and cancer," Nat Rev Cancer, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 181-193.
27. Jaques Waisberg, Luciano De Souza Viana, Renato José Affonso Junior, et al. "Overexpression of the ITGAV gene is associated with progression and spread of colorectal cancer," Anticancer Res, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 5599-5607.
28. H. Li, Y. Wang, S.K. Rong, et al. "Integrin alpha1 promotes tumorigenicity and progressive capacity of colorectal cancer," Int J Biol Sci, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 815-826.
29. Liang Huang, Jin Lin Cai, Pin Zhu Huang, et al. "miR19b-3p promotes the growth and metastasis of colorectal cancer via directly targeting ITGB8," Am J Cancer Res, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 1996-2008.
30. Xun Cai, Chuan Liu, Tie-Ning Zhang, Yi-Wen Zhu, Xiao Dong, and P. Xue. "Down-regulation of FN1 inhibits colorectal carcinogenesis by suppressing proliferation, migration, and invasion," J Cell Biochem, vol. 119, no. 6, pp. 4717-4728.
31. N.A. van Huizen, R.R.J. Coebergh van den Braak, M. Doukas, L.J.M. Dekker, I.J. JNM, and T.M. Luider. "Up-regulation of collagen proteins in colorectal liver metastasis compared with normal liver tissue," J Biol Chem, vol. 294, no. 1, pp. 281-289.
32. Q. Zhi, D. Wan, R. Ren, et al. "Circular RNA profiling identifies circ102049 as a key regulator of colorectal liver metastasis," Mol Oncol, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 623-641.
33. A. Gordon-Weeks, S.Y. Lim, A. Yuzhalin, et al. "Tumour-Derived Laminin alpha5 (LAMA5) Promotes Colorectal Liver Metastasis Growth, Branching Angiogenesis and Notch Pathway Inhibition," Cancers (Basel), vol. 11, no. 5.
34. Y. Xu, L. Shen, F. Li, J. Yang, X. Wan, and M. Ouyang. "microRNA-16-5p-containing exosomes derived from bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells inhibit proliferation, migration, and invasion, while promoting apoptosis of colorectal cancer cells by downregulating ITGA2," J Cell Physiol, vol. 234, no. 11, pp. 21380-21394.
35. R.A. Al-Temaimi, T.Z. Tan, M.J. Marafie, J.P. Thiery, P. Quirke, and F. Al-Mulla. "Identification of 42 Genes Linked to Stage II Colorectal Cancer Metastatic Relapse," Int J Mol Sci, vol. 17, no. 5.
36. A. Totaro, T. Panciera, and S. Piccolo. "YAP/TAZ upstream signals and downstream responses," Nat Cell Biol, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 888-899.
37. G. Nardone, J. Oliver-De La Cruz, J. Vrbsky, et al. "YAP regulates cell mechanics by controlling focal adhesion assembly," Nat Commun, vol. 8, p. 15321.
38. R. Ladwa, H. Pringle, R. Kumar, and K. West. "Expression of CTGF and Cyr61 in colorectal cancer," J Clin Pathol, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 58-64.
39. Lijuan Wang, Shengjia Shi, Zhangyan Guo, et al. "Overexpression of YAP and TAZ Is an Independent Predictor of Prognosis in Colorectal Cancer and Related to the Proliferation and Metastasis of Colon Cancer Cells," PLoS One, vol. 8, no. 6, p. e65539.
40. K. Yang, K. Gao, G. Hu, Y. Wen, C. Lin, and X. Li. "CTGF enhances resistance to 5-FU-mediating cell apoptosis through FAK/MEK/ERK signal pathway in colorectal cancer," Onco Targets Ther, vol. 9, pp. 7285-7295.
41. B.S. Liu, H.W. Xia, S. Zhou, et al. "Inhibition of YAP reverses primary resistance to EGFR inhibitors in colorectal cancer cells," Oncol Rep, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 2171-2182.
42. W. Xu, M. Zhang, Y. Li, et al. "YAP manipulates proliferation via PTEN/AKT/mTOR-mediated autophagy in lung adenocarcinomas," Cancer Cell Int, vol. 21, no. 1, p. 30.
43. S.N. Devenport and Y.M. Shah. "Functions and Implications of Autophagy in Colon Cancer," Cells, vol. 8, no. 11.
44. X. Cheng, X. Xu, D. Chen, F. Zhao, and W. Wang. "Therapeutic potential of targeting the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway in colorectal cancer," Biomed Pharmacother, vol. 110, pp. 473-481.
45. W. Kim, S.K. Khan, J. Gvozdenovic-Jeremic, et al. "Hippo signaling interactions with Wnt/beta-catenin and Notch signaling repress liver tumorigenesis," J Clin Invest, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 137-152.
46. A. Tyagi, A.K. Sharma, and C. Damodaran. "A Review on Notch Signaling and Colorectal Cancer," Cells, vol. 9, no. 6.
47. T. Vu and P.K. Datta. "Regulation of EMT in Colorectal Cancer: A Culprit in Metastasis," Cancers (Basel), vol. 9, no. 12.