1. Kemell, M., M. Ritala, and M. Leskelä, Thin film deposition methods for CuInSe 2 solar cells. Critical Reviews in Solid State and Materials Sciences, 2005. 30(1): p. 1-31.
2. Habubi, N.F., R.A. Ismail, K.A. Mishjil, and K.I. Hassoon, Increasing the Silicon Solar Cell Efficiency with Nanostructured SnO 2 Anti-reflecting Coating Films. Silicon, 2018: p. 1-6.
3. Kaliyannan, G.V., S.V. Palanisamy, M. Palanisamy, M. Chinnasamy, S. Somasundaram, N. Nagarajan, and R. Rathanasamy, Utilization of 2D gahnite nanosheets as highly conductive, transparent and light trapping front contact for silicon solar cells. Applied Nanoscience, 2019. 9(7): p. 1427-1437.
4. Uzum, A., M. Kuriyama, H. Kanda, Y. Kimura, K. Tanimoto, H. Fukui, T. Izumi, T. Harada, and S. Ito, Sprayed and spin-coated multilayer antireflection coating films for nonvacuum processed crystalline silicon solar cells. International Journal of Photoenergy, 2017. 2017(1): p. 1-5.
5. Kaliyannan, G.V., S.V. Palanisamy, M. Palanisamy, M. Subramanian, P. Paramasivam, and R. Rathanasamy, Development of sol-gel derived gahnite anti-reflection coating for augmenting the power conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cells. Materials Science-Poland, 2019. 37(3): p. 465-472.
6. Kang, D.-W., J.-Y. Kwon, J. Shim, H.-M. Lee, and M.-K. Han, Al2O3 antireflection layer between glass and transparent conducting oxide for enhanced light trapping in microcrystalline silicon thin film solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2012. 101: p. 22-25.
7. Lien, S.-Y., D.-S. Wuu, W.-C. Yeh, and J.-C. Liu, Tri-layer antireflection coatings (SiO2/SiO2–TiO2/TiO2) for silicon solar cells using a sol–gel technique. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2006. 90(16): p. 2710-2719.
8. Kesmez, Ö., E. Akarsu, H.E. Çamurlu, E. Yavuz, M. Akarsu, and E. Arpaç, Preparation and characterization of multilayer anti-reflective coatings via sol-gel process. Ceramics International, 2018. 44(3): p. 3183-3188.
9. Kaliyannan, G.V., S.V. Palanisamy, R. Rathanasamy, M. Palanisamy, S.K. Palaniappan, and M. Chinnasamy, Influence of ultrathin gahnite anti-reflection coating on the power conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cell. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2020. 31(3): p. 2308-2319.
10. Bouhafs, D., A. Moussi, A. Chikouche, and J. Ruiz, Design and simulation of antireflection coating systems for optoelectronic devices: Application to silicon solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 1998. 52(1-2): p. 79-93.
11. Kaliyannan, G.V., S.V. Palanisamy, R. Rathanasamy, M. Palanisamy, N. Nagarajan, S. Sivaraj, and M.S. Anbupalani, An Extended Approach on Power Conversion Efficiency Enhancement Through Deposition of ZnS-Al 2 S 3 Blends on Silicon Solar Cells. Journal of Electronic Materials, 2020. 49(10): p. 5937-5946.
12. Liu, Z., X. Zhang, T. Murakami, and A. Fujishima, Sol–gel SiO2/TiO2 bilayer films with self-cleaning and antireflection properties. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2008. 92(11): p. 1434-1438.
13. Verma, A., F. Khan, D. Kumar, M. Kar, B. Chakravarty, S. Singh, and M. Husain, Sol–gel derived aluminum doped zinc oxide for application as anti-reflection coating in terrestrial silicon solar cells. Thin Solid Films, 2010. 518(10): p. 2649-2653.
14. Sharma, R., G. Amit, and V. Ajit, Effect of single and double layer antireflection coating to enhance photovoltaic efficiency of silicon solar. 2017. 9(2): p. 02001(1-4).
15. Kaliyannan, G.V., S.V. Palanisamy, E. Priyanka, S. Thangavel, S. Sivaraj, and R. Rathanasamy, Investigation on sol-gel based coatings application in energy sector–A review. Materials Today: Proceedings, 2020. 45: p. 1138-1143.
16. Gholamrezaei, S., M.S. Niasari, M. Dadkhah, and B. Sarkhosh, New modified sol–gel method for preparation SrTiO 3 nanostructures and their application in dye-sensitized solar cells. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2016. 27(1): p. 118-125.
17. Chynoweth, A., Surface space-charge layers in barium titanate. Physical Review, 1956. 102(3): p. 705.
18. Sharma, A., B.G. Priyadarshini, B. Mehta, and D. Kumar, An amorphous barium titanate thin film improves light trapping in Si solar cells. RSC advances, 2015. 5(74): p. 59881-59886.
19. Dadkhah, M. and M. Salavati-Niasari, Dye-sensitized solar cells based on tin dioxide nanoparticles prepared by a facile hydrothermal method. Materials science in semiconductor processing, 2014. 20: p. 41-48.
20. Setyadi, A., Y. Iriani, and F. Nurosyid. Optical Properties and Microstructure of Barium Titanate Thin Film (BaTiO3) for Solar Cell Applications. in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. IOP Publishing.
21. Green, M., A. Blakers, J. Shi, E. Keller, and S. Wenham, 19.1% efficient silicon solar cell. Applied physics letters, 1984. 44(12): p. 1163-1164.
22. Prepelita, P., M. Filipescu, I. Stavarache, F. Garoi, and D. Craciun, Transparent thin films of indium tin oxide: Morphology–optical investigations, inter dependence analyzes. Applied Surface Science, 2017. 424: p. 368-373.
23. Vallejo, W., E. Romero, and G. Gordillo, Study of growth, optical and morphological properties of Zn (O; OH) S thin films synthesized by CBD method. Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society, 2011. 22(12): p. 2286-2291.
24. Yoo, J., J. Lee, S. Kim, K. Yoon, I.J. Park, S. Dhungel, B. Karunagaran, D. Mangalaraj, and J. Yi, High transmittance and low resistive ZnO: Al films for thin film solar cells. Thin Solid Films, 2005. 480: p. 213-217.
25. Firdaus, C., M. Rusop, S. Baki, and R. Salimin. Optical and electrical properties of ZnO and ZnO: TiO2 thin films prepared by sol-gel spray-spin coating technique. in 2012 10th IEEE International Conference on Semiconductor Electronics (ICSE). 2012. IEEE.
26. Kaushal, A. and D. Kaur, Pulsed laser deposition of transparent ZnO/MgO multilayers. Journal of alloys and compounds, 2011. 509(2): p. 200-205.
27. Xue, S., X. Zu, L. Shao, Z. Yuan, W. Zheng, X. Jiang, and H. Deng, Effects of annealing on optical properties of Zn-implanted ZnO thin films. Journal of alloys and compounds, 2008. 458(1-2): p. 569-573.
28. Chang, J. and M.-H. Hon, The effect of deposition temperature on the properties of Al-doped zinc oxide thin films. Thin Solid Films, 2001. 386(1): p. 79-86.
29. Jeong, S., J. Lee, S. Lee, and J. Boo, Deposition of aluminum-doped zinc oxide films by RF magnetron sputtering and study of their structural, electrical and optical properties. Thin solid films, 2003. 435(1-2): p. 78-82.
30. Bhat, T.S., A.S. Kalekar, D.S. Dalavi, C.C. Revadekar, A.C. Khot, T.D. Dongale, and P.S. Patil, Hydrothermal synthesis of nanoporous lead selenide thin films: photoelectrochemical and resistive switching memory applications. Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2019. 30(19): p. 17725-17734.
31. Uslu, H., Ş. Altındal, and İ. Dökme, Illumination effect on electrical characteristics of organic-based Schottky barrier diodes. Journal of Applied Physics, 2010. 108(10): p. 104501.
32. Zhang, C., Y. Luo, X. Chen, Y. Chen, Z. Sun, and S. Huang, Effective improvement of the photovoltaic performance of carbon-based perovskite solar cells by additional solvents. Nano-micro letters, 2016. 8(4): p. 347-357.
33. Song, D.H., H.-S. Kim, J.S. Suh, B.-H. Jun, and W.-Y. Rho, Multi-shaped Ag nanoparticles in the plasmonic layer of dye-sensitized solar cells for increased power conversion efficiency. Nanomaterials, 2017. 7(6): p. 136.
34. Jung, J., A. Jannat, M.S. Akhtar, and O. Yang, Sol–Gel Deposited Double Layer TiO2 and Al2O3 Anti-Reflection Coating for Silicon Solar Cell. Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology, 2018. 18(2): p. 1274-1278.
35. Radziemska, E., The effect of temperature on the power drop in crystalline silicon solar cells. Renewable energy, 2003. 28(1): p. 1-12.