1. Wang W., Yang Z.and Ouyang Q. A nomogram to predict skip metastasis in papillary thyroid cancer. World J Surg Oncol.2020.18:167.
2. Zhang S., et al. Cancer incidence and mortality in China, 2015. Journal of the National Cancer Center.2021.1:2-11.
3. Wang W., Meng C., Ouyang Q., Xie J.and Li X. Magnesemia: an independent risk factor of hypocalcemia after thyroidectomy. Cancer Manag Res.2019.11:8135-8144.
4. Wang W., et al. Identification and validation of potential novel biomarkers to predict distant metastasis in differentiated thyroid cancer. Annals of Translational Medicine.2021.9:1053-1053.
5. Nombela P., Miguel-Lopez B.and Blanco S. The role of m(6)A, m(5)C and Psi RNA modifications in cancer: Novel therapeutic opportunities. Mol Cancer.2021.20:18.
6. Dominissini D.and Rechavi G. 5-methylcytosine mediates nuclear export of mRNA. Cell Res.2017.27:717-719.
7. Trixl L.and Lusser A. The dynamic RNA modification 5-methylcytosine and its emerging role as an epitranscriptomic mark. Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA.2019.10:e1510.
8. Pan J., Huang Z.and Xu Y. m5C RNA Methylation Regulators Predict Prognosis and Regulate the Immune Microenvironment in Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Front Oncol.2021.11:657466.
9. Chen H., et al. M(5)C regulator-mediated methylation modification patterns and tumor microenvironment infiltration characterization in lung adenocarcinoma. Transl Lung Cancer Res.2021.10:2172-2192.
10. Li Q., et al. NSUN2-Mediated m5C Methylation and METTL3/METTL14-Mediated m6A Methylation Cooperatively Enhance p21 Translation. J Cell Biochem.2017.118:2587-2598.
11. Chen H., et al. m(5)C modification of mRNA serves a DNA damage code to promote homologous recombination. Nat Commun.2020.11:2834.
12. Chen X., et al. 5-methylcytosine promotes pathogenesis of bladder cancer through stabilizing mRNAs. Nat Cell Biol.2019.21:978-990.
13. Li Y., et al. Novel long noncoding RNA NMR promotes tumor progression via NSUN2 and BPTF in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Lett.2018.430:57-66.
14. Carella A., et al. Epigenetic downregulation of TET3 reduces genome-wide 5hmC levels and promotes glioblastoma tumorigenesis. Int J Cancer.2020.146:373-387.
15. Ferrari S.M., et al. Immune and Inflammatory Cells in Thyroid Cancer Microenvironment. International journal of molecular sciences.2019.20.
16. Hurst Z., et al. Risk Haplotypes Uniquely Associated with Radioiodine-Refractory Thyroid Cancer Patients of High African Ancestry. Thyroid.2019.29:530-539.
17. Motzer R.J., et al. Molecular Subsets in Renal Cancer Determine Outcome to Checkpoint and Angiogenesis Blockade. Cancer Cell.2020.38:803-817 e804.
18. Prat A., et al. Immune-Related Gene Expression Profiling After PD-1 Blockade in Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and Melanoma. Cancer Res.2017.77:3540-3550.
19. Miao Y.R., et al. ImmuCellAI: A Unique Method for Comprehensive T-Cell Subsets Abundance Prediction and its Application in Cancer Immunotherapy. Adv Sci (Weinh).2020.7:1902880.
20. Kim H., et al. Prognosis of Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma with Initial Distant Metastasis: A Multicenter Study in Korea. Endocrinol Metab (Seoul).2018.33:287-295.
21. Ghaznavi S.A., et al. Using the American Thyroid Association Risk-Stratification System to Refine and Individualize the American Joint Committee on Cancer Eighth Edition Disease-Specific Survival Estimates in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid.2018.28:1293-1300.
22. Quinlan A.R.and Hall I.M. BEDTools: a flexible suite of utilities for comparing genomic features. Bioinformatics.2010.26:841-842.
23. Sun Z., et al. Aberrant NSUN2-mediated m(5)C modification of H19 lncRNA is associated with poor differentiation of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene.2020.39:6906-6919.
24. Xue C., Zhao Y., Li G.and Li L. Multi-Omic Analyses of the m(5)C Regulator ALYREF Reveal Its Essential Roles in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Front Oncol.2021.11:633415.
25. Xiang S., et al. m(5)C RNA Methylation Primarily Affects the ErbB and PI3K-Akt Signaling Pathways in Gastrointestinal Cancer. Front Mol Biosci.2020.7:599340.
26. Sun L., et al. Large-scale transcriptome analysis identified RNA methylation regulators as novel prognostic signatures for lung adenocarcinoma. Ann Transl Med.2020.8:751.
27. Zhao W., et al. Predictive Factors of Lateral Lymph Node Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Microcarcinoma. Pathol Oncol Res.2019.25:1245-1251.
28. Amort T., et al. Long non-coding RNAs as targets for cytosine methylation. RNA Biology.2014.10:1002-1008.
29. Hussain S., et al. NSun2-mediated cytosine-5 methylation of vault noncoding RNA determines its processing into regulatory small RNAs. Cell Rep.2013.4:255-261.
30. Sajini A.A., et al. Loss of 5-methylcytosine alters the biogenesis of vault-derived small RNAs to coordinate epidermal differentiation. Nat Commun.2019.10:2550.
31. Squires J.E., et al. Widespread occurrence of 5-methylcytosine in human coding and non-coding RNA. Nucleic Acids Res.2012.40:5023-5033.
32. Pan J., Huang Z.and Xu Y. m5C-Related lncRNAs Predict Overall Survival of Patients and Regulate the Tumor Immune Microenvironment in Lung Adenocarcinoma. Front Cell Dev Biol.2021.9:671821.
33. Binnewies M., et al. Understanding the tumor immune microenvironment (TIME) for effective therapy. Nat Med.2018.24:541-550.
34. Xu X., et al. Association of Germline Variants in Natural Killer Cells With Tumor Immune Microenvironment Subtypes, Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes, Immunotherapy Response, Clinical Outcomes, and Cancer Risk. JAMA Netw Open.2019.2:e199292.
35. Schoeler K., et al. TET enzymes control antibody production and shape the mutational landscape in germinal centre B cells. FEBS J.2019.286:3566-3581.
36. Mou W., et al. Expression of Sox2 in breast cancer cells promotes the recruitment of M2 macrophages to tumor microenvironment. Cancer Lett.2015.358:115-123.
37. Lei Q., Wang D., Sun K., Wang L.and Zhang Y. Resistance Mechanisms of Anti-PD1/PDL1 Therapy in Solid Tumors. Front Cell Dev Biol.2020.8:672.
38. Kumagai S., et al. The PD-1 expression balance between effector and regulatory T cells predicts the clinical efficacy of PD-1 blockade therapies. Nat Immunol.2020.21:1346-1358.
39. Akin Telli T., et al. PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors in oesophago-gastric cancers. Cancer Lett.2020.469:142-150.
40. Cavalheiro B., et al. Survival in differentiated thyroid carcinoma: A comparison between the 7th and 8th editions of the AJCC/UICC TNM staging system and the ATA initial risk stratification system. Head & neck.2021.
41. Prescott J.D., et al. BRAF V600E status adds incremental value to current risk classification systems in predicting papillary thyroid carcinoma recurrence. Surgery.2012.152:984-990.
42. Park J., et al. TERT Promoter Mutations and the 8th Edition TNM Classification in Predicting the Survival of Thyroid Cancer Patients. Cancers (Basel).2021.13.