1.Lethbridge-Cejku M, Schiller JS, Bernadel L. Summary health statistics for US adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2002. Vital Health Stat 10. 2004; 222:1–151.
2. Kim G, Na W, Kim G, Han W, Kim J. The development and standardization of
Self-assessment for Hearing Screening of the Elderly. Clin Interv Aging. 2016 Jun
3. Lin FR, Metter EJ, O′Brien RJ, et al. Hearing loss and incident dementia[J]. Arch Neurol, 2011, 68(2): 214⁃220.
4. Jayakody DMP, Almeida OP, Speelman CP, et al. Association between speech and high⁃frequency hearing loss and depression, anxiety, and stress in older adults[J]. Maturitas, 2018, 110: 86⁃91.
5. Van Summers , Matthew J Makashay, Sarah M Theodoroff, Marjorie R Leek, Suprathreshold auditory processing and speech perception in noise: hearing⁃impaired and normal⁃hearing listeners[J]. J Am Acad Audiol, 2013, 24(4): 274⁃292.
6. Öberg M, Marcusson J, Nägga K, et al. Hearing difficulties, uptake, and outcomes of hearing aids in people 85 years of age [J]. Int J Audiol, 2012, 51(2): 108⁃115.
7. Deng XS, Ji F, Yang SM. Correlation Between Maximum Phonetically Balanced Word Recognition Score and Pure-tone Auditory Threshold in Elder Presbycusis Patients Over 80 Years Old [J]. Acta Otolaryngol, 2014, 134(2):168-172.
8. Tomioka K, Ikeda H, Hanaie K, Morikawa M, Iwamoto J, Okamoto N, Saeki K,Kurumatani N. The Hearing Handicap Inventory for Elderly-Screening (HHIE-S) versus a single question: reliability, validity, and relations with quality-of-life measures in the elderly community, Japan. Qual Life Res. 2013 Jun;22(5):1151-9.
9. Labanca L, Guimarães FS, Costa-Guarisco LP, Couto EAB, Gonçalves DU. Screening of hearing in elderly people: assessment of accuracy and reproducibility of the whispered voice test. Cien Saude Colet. 2017 Nov;22(11):3589-3598.
10. Tomioka K, Ikeda H, Hanaie K,Morikawa M, Iwamoto J, Okamoto N, Saeki K,
Kurumatani N, The Hearing Handicap Inventory for Elderly-Screening (HHIE-S) versus a single question: reliability, validity, and relations with quality of life measures in the elderly community, Japan, Qual Life Res. 2013 Jun; 22(5):1151-9.
11. Diao MF, Sun JJ, Jiang T, et al ,Comparison between self-reported hearing and measured hearing thresholds of the elderly in China[J].Ear Hear, 2014, 35: 228.
12. Tomioka K, Ikeda H, Hanaie K, et al. The Hearing Handicap Inventory for Elderly-Screening (HHIE-S) versus a single question: reliability, validity, and relations with quality of life measures in the elderly community, Japan. Qual Life Res, 2013,22(5): 1151-1159.
13. Laplante-Lévesque A, Brännström KJ, Ingo E, Andersson G, Lunner T, Stages of change in adults who have failed an online hearing screening, Ear Hear. 2015 Jan;36(1):92-101.
14. Saunders GH, Frederick MT, Silverman SC, Nielsen C, Laplante-Lévesque A, Description of Adults Seeking Hearing Help for the First Time According to Two
Health Behavior Change Approaches: Transtheoretical Model (Stages of Change) and
Health Belief Model, Ear Hear. 2016 May-Jun;37(3):324-33.
15. Chen Zhensheng, Duan Ji rong, Zhang Min, Yu Limei, Auditory rehabilitation of the elderly, Beijing ,Beijing Publishing House, 2010 March:1-255.
16. Han Demin, Xu Shiang, Wang Shufeng, Liu Bo, sun Xibin, Zhang Hua Basic and Clinical Audiology, Beijing ,Science and technology literature and Technology Press, 2004 April: 1-621.
17. Costa-Guarisco LP, Dalpubel D, Labanca L, Chagas MHN. Perception of hearing loss: use of the subjective faces scale to screen hearing among the elderly. Cien Saude Colet. 2017 Nov;22(11):3579-3588.
18. Charlotte L Allan , Sophie Behrman , Klaus P Ebmeier , Vyara Valkanova , Diagnosing early cognitive decline - when, how and for whom? [J]. Matrritas, 2017, 96: 103-108.
19. Everett A, Wong A, Piper R, Cone B, Marrone N, Sensitivity and Specificity of Pure-Tone and Subjective Hearing Screenings Using Spanish-Language Questions. Am J Audiol. 2020 Feb 6:1-15.
20. Gates GA, Murphy M, Rees TS, et al. Screening for Handicapping Hearing Loss in the Elderly [J]. J Fam Pract, 2003, 52(1):56-62.
21. Arlinger S. Negative consequences of uncorrected hearing loss-a review. Int J Audiol. 2003;42(suppl 2): S17–S20.
22. Jung D, Bhattacharyya N. Association of hearing loss with decreased employment and income among adults in the United States. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2012;121(12):771- 775.
23. Kramer SE, Kapteyn TS, Kuik DJ, Deeg DJ. The association of hearing impairment and chronic diseases with psychosocial health status in older age. J Aging Health. 2002;14(1):122–137.
24. Perez E, Edmonds BA. A systematic review of studies measuring and reporting hearing aid usage in older adults since 1999: a descriptive summary of measurement tools. PLoS One. 2012;7(3): e31831.
25. Lin FR, Niparko JK, Ferrucci L, Hearing Loss Prevalence in the United states[J] Archives of Internal Medicine, 2011, 171(20): 1851- 1852．
26. Sarant J, Harris D, Busby P, Maruff P, Schembri A, Lemke U, Launer S. The
Effect of Hearing Aid Use on Cognition in Older Adults: Can We Delay Decline or
Even Improve Cognitive Function? J Clin Med. 2020 Jan 17;9(1):254.
27.Ping He ,Xu Wen 1, Xiangyang Hu , Rui Gong 1, Yanan Luo , Chao Guo , Gong Chen , Xiaoying Zheng , Hearing Aid Acquisition in Chinese Older Adults with Hearing Loss. Am J Public Health. 2018 Feb; 108(2): 241- 247.
28.Paul Mick,M. Kathleen Pichora-Fuller, Is Hearing Loss Associated with Poorer Health in Older Adults Who Might Benefit from Hearing Screening? Ear and Hearing, 2016; 37(3): 194- 201.
29. Schneider J, Gopinath B, Karpa MJ, McMahon CM, Rochtchina E, Leeder SR, Mitchell P. Hearing loss impacts on the use of community and informal supports. Age Ageing. 2010;39(4):458–464. doi: 10.1093/ageing/afq051.
30. Carr SD, Moraleda J, Baldwin A, Ray J. Bone-conduction hearing aids in an
elderly population: complications and quality of life assessment. Eur Arch
Otorhinolaryngol. 2016 Mar;273(3):567-71. doi: 10.1007/s00405-015-3574-0. Epub
2015 Mar 4. PMID: 25736468.
31. Robert H Margolis 1, George L Saly, Chap Le, Jessica Laurence, Qualind: A method for assessing the accuracy of automated tests. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 2007, 18(1): 78-89.
32. Schulz S, Ritter J, Oertel K, Witt K, Bär KJ, Guntinas-Lichius O, Voss A.
Altered autonomic regulation as a cardiovascular risk marker for patients with
sudden sensorineural hearing loss. Otology and Neurotology, 2014, Dec;35(10):1720-9.
33. Labanca L, Guimarães FS, Costa-Guarisco LP, Couto EAB, Gonçalves DU. Screening of hearing in elderly people: assessment of accuracy and reproducibility of the whispered voice test. Ciencia Saude Colet. 2017 Nov;22(11):3589-3598.
34.Yuan J，Zhao X，Hu Y，et a1．Autophagy regulates the degeneration of the auditory cortex through the AMPK-mTOR-ULK1 signaling pathway [J]．Int J Mol Med，2018，4l (4): 2086- 2098.
35.Saunders GH, Frederick MT, Arnold ML,et al, Hearing Screening in the Community. J Am Acad Audiol, 2019 Feb;30(2):145-152.