1. Powers WJ, Rabinstein AA, Ackerson T, Adeoye OM, Bambakidis NC, Becker K, et al. Guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: 2019 update to the 2018 guidelines for the early management of acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2019; 50: e440-e441.
2. Phipps MS, Cronin CA. Management of acute ischemic stroke, BMJ, 2020; 368: l6983.
3. Rynkowski CB, de Oliveira Manoel AL, dos Reis MM, Puppo C, Worm PV, Zambonin D, et al. Early transcranial doppler evaluation of cerebral autoregulation independently predicts functional outcome after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurocritical Care. 2019; 31: 253-262.
4. Rodriguez UA, Zeng Y, Deyo D, Parsley MA, Hawkins BE, Prough DS, et al. Effects of mild blast traumatic brain injury on cerebral vascular, histopathological, and behavioral outcomes in rats. Journal of Neurotrauma. 2018; 35: 375-392.
5. Kim JM, Choi JK, Choi M, Ji M, Hwang G, Ko SB, et al. Assessment of cerebral autoregulation using continuous-wave near-infrared spectroscopy during squat-stand maneuvers in subjects with symptoms of orthostatic intolerance. Scientific Reports. 2018; 8: 13257.
6. Shi XT, Li W, You F, Huo X, Xu C, Ji Z, et al. High-precision electrical impedance tomography data acquisition system for brain imaging. IEEE Sensors Journal. 2018; 18: 5974-5984.
7. Griffiths H, Stewart WR, Gough W. Magnetic induction tomography: a measuring system for biological tissues. Annals of The New York Academy of Sciences. 1999; 873: 335-345.
8. Scharfetter H, Casañas R, Rosell J. Biological tissue characterization by magnetic induction spectroscopy (MIS): requirements and limitations. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2003; 50: 870-880.
9. Oziel M, Korenstein R, Rubinsky B. Non-contact monitoring of temporal volume changes of a hematoma in the head by a single inductive coil: a numerical study. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2019; 66: 1328-1336.
10. Oziel M, Korenstein R, Rubinsky B. A brain phantom study of a noncontact single inductive coil device and the attendant algorithm for first stage diagnosis of internal bleeding in the head. Journal of Medical Devices. 2020; 14: 011102.
11. Oziel M, Rubinsky B, Korenstein R. Detection and estimating the blood accumulation volume of brain hemorrhage in a human anatomical skull using a RF single coil. PeerJ. 2020; 8: e10416.
12. Oziel M, Hjouj M, Rubinsky B, Korenstein R. Multifrequency analysis of single inductive coil measurements across a gel phantom simulation of internal bleeding in the brain. Bioelectromagnetics. 2020; 41: 21-33.
13. Griffith J, Cluff K, Eckerman B, Aldrich J, Becker R, Moore-Jansen P, et al. Non-invasive electromagnetic skin patch sensor to measure intracranial fluid-volume shifts. Sensors. 2018; 18: 1022.
14. Saied I, Chandran S, Arslan T. Integrated flexible hybrid silicone-textile dual-resonant sensors and switching circuit for wearable neurodegeneration monitoring systems. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems. 2019; 13: 1304-1312.
15. Mcdermott B, O’Halloran M, Avery J, Porter E. Bi-frequency symmetry difference EIT-feasibility and limitations of application to stroke diagnosis. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics. 2020; 24: 2407-2419.
16. Jiang Y, Zhao M, Wang L, Yang L, Ju Y. Microwave based detector for continuous assessment of intracerebral hemorrhage. Science China Technological Sciences. 2019; 62: 365-372.
17. Li G, Ma K, Sun J, Jin G, Qin M, Feng H. Twenty-four-hour real-time continuous monitoring of cerebral edema in rabbits based on a noninvasive and noncontact system of magnetic induction. Sensors. 2017; 17: 537.
18. Li G, Zheng X, Sun J, Ma K, Jin G, Feng H, et al. A non-invasive non-contact continuous monitoring system of brain edema based on magnetic induction phase shift and computer programming. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters. 2017; 9: 1470-1477.
19. Zhao S, Li G, Gu S, Ren J, Chen J, Xu L, et al. An experimental study of relationship between magnetic induction phase shift and brain parenchyma volume with brain edema in traumatic brain injury. IEEE Access. 2019; 7: 20974-20983.
20. Li G, Li W, Chen J, Zhao S, Bai Z, Liu Q, et al. Noninvasive real-time assessment of intracranial pressure after traumatic brain injury based on electromagnetic coupling phase sensing technology. BMC Neurology. 2021; 21: 26.
21. Sun J, Chen J, Li G, Xu L, Ren J, Chen M, et al. A clinical research on real-time monitoring of cerebral edema after basal ganglia hemorrhage based on near-field coupling phase shift technology. IEEE Access. 2019; 7: 123736-123745.
22. Zhuang W, Pan W, Xu L, Chen J, Xu J, Bai Z, et al. A preliminary study on the feasibility of detecting global acute cerebral ischemia by the MIPS method. IEEE Access. 2020; 8: 32290–32296.
23. Li G, Chen J, Gu S, Yang J, Chen Y, Zhao S, et al. A dual parameter synchronous monitoring system of brain edema based on the reflection and transmission characteristics of two-port test network. IEEE Access. 2019; 7: 50839-50848.
24. Harrington RA. Prehospital phase of acute stroke care: guideline and policy considerations as science and evidence rapidly evolve. Stroke. 2019; 50: 1637-1639.
25. Raina A, Trivedi M, Kate M, Kumar L, Sreedharan SE, Sylaja PN. Temporal sustainability of guideline based door-to-needle times for intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2020; 74: 164-167.
26. Alawieh A, Zhao J, Feng W. Factors affecting post-stroke motor recovery: implications on neurotherapy after brain injury. Behavioural Brain Research. 2018; 340: 94-101.
27. Chen M, Yan Q, Sun J, Jin G, Qin M. Investigating the relationship between cerebrospinal fluid and magnetic induction phase shift in rabbit intracerebral hematoma expansion monitoring by MRI. Scientific Reports. 2017; 7: 11186.
28. Xu J, Chen J, Yu W, Zhang H, Wang F, Zhuang W, et al. Noninvasive and portable stroke type discrimination and progress monitoring based on a multichannel microwave transmitting–receiving system. Scientific Reports. 2020; 10: 21647.
29. Barai A, Watson S, Griffiths H, Patz R. Magnetic induction spectroscopy: noncontact measurement of the electrical conductivity spectra of biological samples. Measurement Science and Technology. 2012; 23: 755-766.
30. O’Toole MD, Marsh LA, Davidson JL, Tan YM, Armitage DW, Peyton AJ. Noncontact multi-frequency magnetic induction spectroscopy system for industrial-scale bio-impedance measurement. Measurement Science and Technology. 2015; 26: 035102.
31. Jin G, Sun J, Qin M, Tang Q, Xu L, Ning X, et al. A new method for detecting cerebral hemorrhage in rabbits by magnetic inductive phase shift. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 2014; 52: 374-378.
32. Ma L, Soleimani M. Magnetic induction tomography methods and applications: a review. Measurement Science & Technology. 2017; 28: 072001.
33. Tan C, Wu Y, Xiao Z, Dong F. Optimization of dual frequency-difference MIT sensor array based on sensitivity and resolution analysis. IEEE Access. 2018; 6: 34911-34920.
34. Pan W, Yan Q, Qin M, Jin G, Sun J, Ning X, et al. Detection of cerebral hemorrhage in rabbits by time-difference magnetic inductive phase shift spectroscopy. Plos one. 2015; 10: e0128127.
35. Hui X, Kan EC. Monitoring vital signs over multiplexed radio by near-field coherent sensing. Nature Electronics. 2018; 1: 74–78.
36. Kilic M, Kilic B, Aydin MD, Kanat A, Yilmaz I, Eseoglu M, et al. Paradoxic relations between basilar artery reconfiguration and superior cervical ganglia ischemia after bilateral common carotid artery ligation. World Neurosurgery. 2019; 125: e658-e664.
37. Gabriel S, Lau RW, Gabriel C. The dielectric properties of biological tissues: III. parametric models for the dielectric spectrum of tissues. Physics in medicine & biology. 1996; 41: 2271.
38. Chen J, Li G, Chen M, Jin G, Zhao S, Bai Z, et al. A noninvasive flexible conformal sensor for accurate real-time monitoring of local cerebral edema based on electromagnetic induction. PeerJ. 2020; 8: e10079.
39. Lillicrap T, Cownden D, Tweed DB, Akerman CJ. Random synaptic feedback weights support error backpropagation for deep learning. Nature Communications. 2016; 7: 13276.
40. Yan S, Vandenbosch GAE. Low-profile dual-band pattern diversity patch antenna based on composite right/left-handed transmission line. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation. 2017; 65: 2808-2815.
41. Yang J, Zhao H, Li G, Ran Q, Chen J, Bai Z, et al. An experimental study on the early diagnosis of traumatic brain injury in rabbits based on a noncontact and portable system. PeerJ. 2019; 7: e6717.
42. Smith M, Bendek G, Dahlgren N, Rosén I, Wieloch T, Siesjö BK. Models for studying long‐term recovery following forebrain ischemia in the rat. 2. A2-vessel occlusion model. Acta neurologica Scandinavica. 1984; 69: 385-401.
43. Qian C, Brey WW. Impedance matching with an adjustable segmented transmission line. Journal of Magnetic Resonance. 2009; 199: 104-110.