1. Smyth EC, Nilsson M, Grabsch HI, van Grieken NC, Lordick F. Gastric cancer. Lancet. 2020;396:635-48.
2. Sung H, Ferlay J, Siegel RL, Laversanne M, Soerjomataram I, Jemal A, and Bray F. Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. CA Cancer J Clin. 2021;71:209-49.
3. Katai H, Ishikawa T, Akazawa K, Isobe Y, Miyashiro I, Oda I, et al. Five-year survival analysis of surgically resected gastric cancer cases in Japan: a retrospective analysis of more than 100,000 patients from the nationwide registry of the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association (2001-2007). Gastric Cancer. 2018; 21:144-54.
4. Meyer KD, Saletore Y, Zumbo P, Elemento O, Mason CE, Jaffrey SR. Comprehensive analysis of mRNA methylation reveals enrichment in 3' UTRs and near stop codons. Cell. 2012; 149:1635-46.
5. Dominissini D, Moshitch-Moshkovitz S, Schwartz S, Salmon-Divon M, Ungar L, Osenberg S, et al. Topology of the human and mouse m6A RNA methylomes revealed by m6A-seq. Nature. 2012; 485:201-6.
6. Jia G, Fu Y, Zhao X, Dai Q, Zheng G, Yang Y, et al. N6-methyladenosine in nuclear RNA is a major substrate of the obesity-associated FTO. Nat Chem Biol. 2011; 7:885-7.
7. Yang Y, Hsu PJ, Chen YS, Yang YG. Dynamic transcriptomic m(6)A decoration: writers, erasers, readers and functions in RNA metabolism. Cell Res. 2018; 28:616-24.
8. Fazi F, Fatica A. Interplay between N6-methyladenosine (m6A) and non-coding RNAs in cell development and cancer. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2019; 7:116.
9. Pinello N, Sun S, and Wong JJ. Aberrant expression of enzymes regulating m(6)A mRNA methylation: Implication in cancer. Cancer Biol Med. 2018; 15:323-34.
10. Selberg S, Blokhina D, Aatonen M, Koivisto P, Siltanen A, Mervaala E, et al. Discovery of small molecules that activate RNA methylation through cooperative binding to the METTL3-14-WTAP complex active site. Cell Rep. 2019;26:3762-71.e3765.
11. Chen J and Du B. Novel positioning from obesity to cancer: FTO, an m(6)A RNA demethylase, regulates tumour progression. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2019;145:19-29.
12. Xu X, Zhou E, Zheng J, Zhang C, Zou Y, Lin J, et al. Prognostic and predictive value of m6A “eraser” related gene signature in gastric cancer. Front Oncol. 2021;11:631803.
13. Zhang B, Wu Q, Li B, Wang D, Wang L, Zhou YL. m(6)A regulator-mediated methylation modification patterns and tumor microenvironment infiltration characterization in gastric cancer. Mol Cancer. 2020;19:53.
14. Rinn JL, Chang HY. Genome regulation by long noncoding RNAs. Annu Rev Biochem. 2012;81:145-66.
15. Luo Y, Yang J, Yu J, Liu X, Yu C, Hu J, et al. Long non-coding RNAs: emerging roles in the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment. Front Oncol. 2020;10:48.
16. Xu M, Xu X, Pan B, Chen X, Lin K, Zeng K, et al. LncRNA SATB2-AS1 inhibits tumor metastasis and affects the tumor immune cell microenvironment in colorectal cancer by regulating SATB2. Mol Cancer. 2019; 18:135.
17. Yi L, Wu G, Guo L, Zou X, ad Huang P. Comprehensive analysis of the PD-L1 and immune infiltrates of m(6)A RNA methylation regulators in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2020;21:299-314.
18. Yu J, Mao W, Sun S, Hu Q, Wang C, Xu Z, et al. Identification of an m6A-related lncRNA signature for predicting the prognosis in patients with kidney renal clear cell carcinoma. Front Oncol. 2021;11:663263.
19. Huang S, Lyu S, Gao Z, Zha W, Wang P, Shan Y, et al. m6A-related lncRNAs are potential biomarkers for the prognosis of metastatic skin cutaneous melanoma. Front Mol Biosci. 2021;8:687760.
20. Chen P, Yang Y, Zhang Y, Jiang S, Li X, Wan J. Identification of prognostic immune-related genes in the tumor microenvironment of endometrial cancer. Aging (Albany NY). 2020;12:3371-87.
21. Li J, Li X, Zhang C, Zhang C, Wang H. A signature of tumor immune microenvironment genes associated with the prognosis of non‑small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2020;43:795-806.
22. Yang S, Liu T, Nan H, Wang Y, Chen H, Zhang X, et al. Comprehensive analysis of prognostic immune-related genes in the tumor microenvironment of cutaneous melanoma. J Cell Physiol. 2020;235:1025-35.
23. Chen Y, Zhang S, Wang Q, Zhang X. Tumor-recruited M2 macrophages promote gastric and breast cancer metastasis via M2 macrophage-secreted CHI3L1 protein. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:36.
24. Zhuang Y, Peng LS, Zhao YL, Shi Y, Mao XH, Guo G, et al. Increased intratumoral IL-22-producing CD4(+) T cells and Th22 cells correlate with gastric cancer progression and predict poor patient survival. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2012;61:1965-75.
25. Kono K, Nakajima S, Mimura K. Current status of immune checkpoint inhibitors for gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer. 2020;23:565-78.
26. Esmaily M, Masjedi A, Hallaj S, Nabi Afjadi M, Malakotikhah F, et al. Blockade of CTLA-4 increases anti-tumor response inducing potential of dendritic cell vaccine. J Control Release. 2020;326:63-74.
27. Wei L, Sun J, Zhang N, Zheng Y, Wang X, Lv L, et al. Noncoding RNAs in gastric cancer: implications for drug resistance. Mol Cancer. 2020;19:62.
28. Qiao XL, Zhong ZL, Dong Y, Gao F. LncRNA HMGA1P4 promotes cisplatin-resistance in gastric cancer. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020; 24:8830-6.
29. Zhang Z, Li M, Zhang Z. LncRNA MALAT1 modulates oxaliplatin resistance of gastric cancer via sponging miR-22-3p. Onco Targets Ther. 2020;13:1343-54.
30. Wilkerson MD, Hayes DN. ConsensusClusterPlus: a class discovery tool with confidence assessments and item tracking. Bioinformatics. 2010;26:1572-3.
31. Yoshihara K, Shahmoradgoli M, Martínez E, Vegesna R, Kim H, Torres-Garcia W, et al. Inferring tumour purity and stromal and immune cell admixture from expression data. Nat Commun. 2013; 4:2612.
32. Newman AM, Liu CL, Green MR, Gentles AJ, Feng W, Xu Y, et al. Robust enumeration of cell subsets from tissue expression profiles. Nat Methods. 2015;12:453-7.
33. Geeleher P, Cox N, Huang RS. pRRophetic: an R package for prediction of clinical chemotherapeutic response from tumor gene expression levels. PLoS One. 2014;9:e107468.