1. Digital N. Mental Health of Children and Young People in England, 2020: Wave 1 follow up to the 2017 survey 2020 [Available from: https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/mental-health-of-children-and-young-people-in-england/2020-wave-1-follow-up.
2. Serlachius A, Badawy SM, Thabrew H. Psychosocial Challenges and Opportunities for Youth With Chronic Health Conditions During the COVID-19 Pandemic. JMIR Pediatr Parent. 2020;3(2):e23057.
3. Angold A, Costello EJ, Messer SC, Pickles A. Development of a short questionnaire for use in epidemiological studies of depression in children and adolescents. International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research. 1995;5(4):237-49.
4. GM W. Resilience Scale - A Reliable and Valid tool to Measure Resilience 2009 [Available from: https://www.resiliencecenter.com/.
5. Warwick-Edinburgh mental well-being scales [Available from: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/research/platform/wemwbs/.
6. Tome G, Gaspar de Matos M, Reis M, Gomez-Baya D, Coelhoso F, Wiium N. Positive Youth Development and Wellbeing: Gender Differences. Front Psychol. 2021;12:641647.
7. Matud MP, Bethencourt, J.M., Ibáñez, I., Fortes D., Diaz A. Gender Differences in Psychological Well-Being in Emerging Adulthood. Applied Research Quality Life (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s11482-021-09943-5.
8. Arnett JJ, Zukauskiene R, Sugimura K. The new life stage of emerging adulthood at ages 18-29 years: implications for mental health. Lancet Psychiatry. 2014;1(7):569-76.
9. Deakin CT, Cornish GH, Ng KW, Faulkner N, Bolland W, Hope J, et al. Favorable antibody responses to human coronaviruses in children and adolescents with autoimmune rheumatic diseases. Med (N Y). 2021;2(9):1093-109 e6.
10. Ng KW, Faulkner N, Cornish GH, Rosa A, Harvey R, Hussain S, et al. Preexisting and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Science. 2020;370(6522):1339-43.
11. Naja M, Wedderburn L, Ciurtin C. COVID-19 infection in children and adolescents. Br J Hosp Med (Lond). 2020;81(8):1-10.
12. Marlais M, Wlodkowski T, Vivarelli M, Pape L, Tonshoff B, Schaefer F, et al. The severity of COVID-19 in children on immunosuppressive medication. Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2020;4(7):e17-e8.
13. Blackburn F, Butler M, Cheung CR. 'The paediatrician will hear you now': making virtual outpatient consultations work for children and young people. Arch Dis Child. 2020.
14. McDonagh JE, Tattersall R, Clinch J, Swan J, Foster HE, McCann L. Developmentally appropriate transitional care during the Covid-19 pandemic for young people with juvenile-onset rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases: the rationale for a position statement. Pediatr Rheumatol Online J. 2021;19(1):136.