SUNG H, FERLAY J, SIEGEL R L, et al. Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries[J]. CA Cancer J Clin, 2021. Epub ahead of print.
2. Allemani Claudia,Matsuda Tomohiro,Di Carlo Veronica et al. Global surveillance of trends in cancer survival 2000-14 (CONCORD-3): analysis of individual records for 37 513 025 patients diagnosed with one of 18 cancers from 322 population-based registries in 71 countries.[J] .Lancet, 2018, 391: 1023-1075.
3. Zhang Guoxin,Ha Seon-Ah,Kim Hyun K et al. Combined analysis of AFP and HCCR-1 as an useful serological marker for small hepatocellular carcinoma: a prospective cohort study.[J] .Dis Markers, 2012, 32: 265-71.
4. De Stefano Felice,Chacon Eduardo,Turcios Lilia et al. Novel biomarkers in hepatocellular carcinoma.[J] .Dig Liver Dis, 2018, 50: 1115-1123.
5. Demchev Valeriy,Malana Geraldine,Vangala Divya et al. Targeted deletion of fibrinogen like protein 1 reveals a novel role in energy substrate utilization.[J] .PLoS One, 2013, 8: e58084.
6. Yu J, Li J, Shen J, Du F, Wu X, Li M, Chen Y, Cho CH, Li X, Xiao Z, Zhao Y. The role of Fibrinogen-like proteins in Cancer. Int J Biol Sci. 2021 Mar 8;17(4):1079-1087.
7. Yamamoto T,Gotoh M,Sasaki H et al. Molecular cloning and initial characterization of a novel fibrinogen-related gene, HFREP-1.[J] .Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 1993, 193: 681-7.
8. Rijken D C,Dirkx S P G,Luider T M et al. Hepatocyte-derived fibrinogen-related protein-1 is associated with the fibrin matrix of a plasma clot.[J] .Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2006, 350: 191-4.
9. Wu Hung-Tsung,Chen Szu-Chi,Fan Kang-Chih et al. Targeting fibrinogen-like protein 1 is a novel therapeutic strategy to combat obesity.[J] .FASEB J, 2020, 34: 2958-2967.
10. Liu Zhilin,Ukomadu Chinweike,Fibrinogen-like protein 1, a hepatocyte derived protein is an acute phase reactant.[J] .Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2008, 365: 729-34.
11. Gao Ming,Zhan Yi-Qun,Yu Miao et al. Hepassocin activates the EGFR/ERK cascade and induces proliferation of L02 cells through the Src-dependent pathway.[J] .Cell Signal, 2014, 26: 2161-6.
12. Hung-Tsung Wu,Feng-Hwa Lu,Horng-Yih Ou,Yu-Chu Su,Hao-Chang Hung,Jin-Shang Wu,Yi-Ching Yang,Chao-Liang Wu,Chih-Jen Chang. The role of Hepassocin in the development of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease[J]. Journal of Hepatology,2013,59(5):
13. Hara H,Yoshimura H,Uchida S et al. Molecular cloning and functional expression analysis of a cDNA for human hepassocin, a liver-specific protein with hepatocyte mitogenic activity.[J] .Biochim Biophys Acta, 2001, 1520: 45-53.
14. Han Na-Kyung,Jung Myung Gu,Jeong Ye Ji et al. Plasma Fibrinogen-Like 1 as a Potential Biomarker for Radiation-Induced Liver Injury.[J] .Cells, 2019, 8: undefined.
15. Hara H,Uchida S,Yoshimura H et al. Isolation and characterization of a novel liver-specific gene, hepassocin, upregulated during liver regeneration.[J] .Biochim Biophys Acta, 2000, 1492: 31-44.
16. Zhang Yang,Qiao Hui-Xia,Zhou Yong-Tao et al. Fibrinogen‑like‑protein 1 promotes the invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer and is associated with poor prognosis.[J] .Mol Med Rep, 2018, 18: 1465-1472.
17. Nayeb-Hashemi Hamed,Desai Anal,Demchev Valeriy et al. Targeted disruption of fibrinogen like protein-1 accelerates hepatocellular carcinoma development.[J] .Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 2015, 465: 167-73.
18. Wang Jun,Sanmamed Miguel F,Datar Ila et al. Fibrinogen-like Protein 1 Is a Major Immune Inhibitory Ligand of LAG-3.[J] .Cell, 2019, 176: 334-347.e12.
19. Luo Ping,Wu Sanyun,Yu Yalan et al. Current Status and Perspective Biomarkers in AFP Negative HCC: Towards Screening for and Diagnosing Hepatocellular Carcinoma at an Earlier Stage.[J] .Pathol Oncol Res, 2020, 26: 599-603.
20. Tsuchiya Nobuhiro,Sawada Yu,Endo Itaru et al. Biomarkers for the early diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.[J] .World J Gastroenterol, 2015, 21: 10573-83.
21. Li Chang-Yan,Cao Chuan-Zeng,Xu Wang-Xiang et al. Recombinant human hepassocin stimulates proliferation of hepatocytes in vivo and improves survival in rats with fulminant hepatic failure.[J] .Gut, 2010, 59: 817-26.
22. Yan Jun,Ying Hao,Gu Fei et al. Cloning and characterization of a mouse liver-specific gene mfrep-1, up-regulated in liver regeneration.[J] .Cell Res, 2002, 12: 353-61.
23. Yan Jun,Yu Yanlin,Wang Nan et al. LFIRE-1/HFREP-1, a liver-specific gene, is frequently downregulated and has growth suppressor activity in hepatocellular carcinoma.[J] .Oncogene, 2004, 23: 1939-49.
24. Cao Meng-Meng,Xu Wang-Xiang,Li Chang-Yan et al. Hepassocin regulates cell proliferation of the human hepatic cells L02 and hepatocarcinoma cells through different mechanisms.[J] .J Cell Biochem, 2011, 112: 2882-90.
25. Yu Hai-Tao,Yu Miao,Li Chang-Yan et al. Specific expression and regulation of hepassocin in the liver and down-regulation of the correlation of HNF1alpha with decreased levels of hepassocin in human hepatocellular carcinoma.[J] .J Biol Chem, 2009, 284: 13335-13347.
26. Bie Fenglong,Wang Guanghui,Qu Xiao et al. Loss of FGL1 induces epithelial‑mesenchymal transition and angiogenesis in LKB1 mutant lung adenocarcinoma.[J] .Int J Oncol, 2019, 55: 697-707.
27. Sun Cuilan,Gao Weiwei,Liu Jiatao et al. FGL1 regulates acquired resistance to Gefitinib by inhibiting apoptosis in non-small cell lung cancer.[J] .Respir Res, 2020, 21: 210.
28. Son Yeonghoon,Shin Na-Rae,Kim Sung-Ho et al. Fibrinogen-Like Protein 1 Modulates Sorafenib Resistance in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells.[J] .Int J Mol Sci, 2021, 22: undefined.
29. Guo Mengzhou,Yuan Feifei,Qi Feng et al. Expression and clinical significance of LAG-3, FGL1, PD-L1 and CD8T cells in hepatocellular carcinoma using multiplex quantitative analysis.[J] .J Transl Med, 2020, 18: 306.
30. Wang Jianchu,Wei Wang,Tang Qianli et al. Oxysophocarpine suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma growth and sensitizes the therapeutic blockade of anti-Lag-3 via reducing FGL1 expression.[J] .Cancer Med, 2020, 9: 7125-7136
31. Zhang Wan-Ting,Liu Ting-Ting,Wu Man et al. Development of a nanobody-based immunoassay for the sensitive detection of fibrinogen-like protein 1.[J] .Acta Pharmacol Sin, 2021, undefined: undefined.