1. Iyer B. A study of consumer behavior towards food ordering through mobile apps. International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology (IJARIIT) [Internet]. 2019;5(4):360–366. Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/74b2/c976d9b88259de1bfe2cdd439e903f45ce44.pdf
2. Chen HS, Liang CH, Liao SY, Kuo HY. Consumer attitudes and purchase intentions toward food delivery platform services. Sustainability (Switzerland). 2020;12(23):1–18.
3. Apurva D, Vashishtha DA. Study on consumer perception towards online food ordering and delivery services. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) [Internet]. 2020;7(2):594–693. Available from: https://www.ijrar.org/download1.php?file=IJRAR2004217.pdf
4. Hasanah HLA, Aritonang E, Zulhaida Lubis. The relationship between type and frequency of online food ordering with obesity in students of Medan Area University. Britain International of Exact Sciences (BIoEx) Journal. 2020;2(1):29–34.
5. Liu H. Factors positively influencing customer satisfaction of online food delivery services of customers in Bangkok and its vicinity. Bangkok University; 2019. Available from: http://dspace.bu.ac.th/bitstream/123456789/4406/1/Haiyang Liu.pdf
6. Aprilianti I, Amanta F. Promoting food safety in Indonesia's online food delivery services. Jakarta: Center for Indonesian Policy Studies, 2020. 36 p. Policy Paper No. 28. Available from: https://repository.cips-indonesia.org/media/324008-promoting-food-safety-in-indonesias-onli-0d578aa1.pdf
7. Lee SW, Sung HJ, Jeon HM. Determinants of continuous intention on food delivery apps: Extending UTAUT2 with information quality. Sustainability (Switzerland). 2019;11(11): 3141.
8. Talabpetch MN. Consumer Behavior and Purchase Decision Towards Lineman (on Demand Food Delivery) in Bangkok [Internet]. 2017. Available from: http://ethesisarchive.library.tu.ac.th/thesis/2017/TU_2017_5902040756_8453_6806.pdf
9. Jayani DH. Pemesanan Makanan secara Online Makin Digemari [Internet]. 2019. Available from: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2019/09/26/pemesanan-makanan-secara-online-makin-digemari (Indonesia)
10. Neilsen Company. Digital Consumers Show Positive Growth Trends. 2020. Available from: https://www.nielsen.com/id/en/press-releases/2020/digital-consumers-show-positive-growth-trends/
11. BPS. Statistik E-Commerce 2020 [Internet]. Jakarta. 2020. Available from: https://www.bps.go.id/publication/download.html?nrbvfeve=MjU0ODQxN2RkYzZkYWI4MjQ3NTUzMTI0&xzmn=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYnBzLmdvLmlkL3B1YmxpY2F0aW9uLzIwMjAvMTIvMjQvMjU0ODQxN2RkYzZkYWI4MjQ3NTUzMTI0L3N0YXRpc3Rpay1lLWNvbW1lcmNlLTIwMjAuaHRtbA%3D%3D&twoadfnoarfeauf=MjA
12. Li C, Mirosa M, Bremer P. Review of online food delivery platforms and their impacts on sustainability. Sustainability (Switzerland). 2020;12(14):1–17.
13. Shepherd J, Harden A, Rees R, et al. Young people and healthy eating: A systematic review of research on barriers and facilitators. Health Education Research. 2006;21(2):239–257.
14. Verstraeten R, Leroy JL, Pieniak Z, et al. Individual and environmental factors influencing adolescents' dietary behavior in low- and middle-income settings. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(7):1–15.
15. Nicklas TA, Baranowski T, Cullen KW, Berenson G. Eating patterns, dietary quality and obesity. Journal of the American College of Nutrition [Internet]. 2001;20(6):599–608. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11771675/
16. Popovic I, Bossink BAG, van der Sijde PC. Factors influencing consumers' decision to purchase food in environmentally friendly packaging: What do we know and where do we go from here? Sustainability (Switzerland). 2019;11(24):1–22.
17. Story M, Kaphingst KM, Robinson-O'Brien R, Glanz K. Creating healthy food and eating environments: policy and environmental approaches. Annual Review of Public Health. 2008;29:253–272.
18. Bandura A. Social cognitive theory of personality. Handbook of Personality. 1999;2:154–196.
19. Iisnawati RA, Yunita D. Consumer Decision on Online Food Delivery. Proceedings of the 5th Sriwijaya Economics, Accounting, and Business Conference (SEABC 2019) 2020 May 23. Atlantis Press; Available from: https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200520.069
20. Beliya A, Kujur R, Verma M, et al. Satisfaction of consumers by using online food services. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (IJHSS). 2019;8(4):35–44.
21. Suhartanto D, Brien A, Sumarjan N, Wibisono N. Examining attraction loyalty formation in creative tourism. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences. 2018;10(2):163–175.
22. Ganapathi P, Abu-Shanab EA. Customer satisfaction with online food ordering portals in Qatar. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications. 2020;12(1):57–79.
23. Zeithaml VA, Parasuraman A, Malhotra A. An Empirical Examination of the Service Quality-Value-Loyalty Chain in an Electronic Channel. Journal of Service Science and Management. Journal of Service Science and Management. Working Paper, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. 2002.
24. Al Amin M, Arefin MS, Sultana N, Islam MR, Jahan I, Akhtar A. Evaluating the customers' dining attitudes, e-satisfaction and continuance intention toward mobile food ordering apps (MFOAs): Evidence from Bangladesh. European Journal of Management and Business Economics. 2020;ahead-of-p(ahead-of-print).
25. Suhartanto D, Helmi AM, Tan KH, Sjahroeddin F, Kusdibyo L. Loyalty toward online food delivery service: the role of e-service quality and food quality. Journal of Foodservice Business Research [Internet]. 2019;22(1):81–97. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/15378020.2018.1546076
26. McCrory MA, Harbaugh AG, Appeadu S, Roberts SB. Fast-food offerings in the united states in 1986, 1991, and 2016 show large increases in food variety, portion size, dietary energy, and selected micronutrients. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2019;119(6):923–933.
27. Fuhrman J. The hidden dangers of fast and processed food*. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine. 2018;12(5):375–381.
28. Stephens J, Miller H, Militello L. Food delivery apps and the negative health impacts for Americans. Frontiers in Nutrition. 2020;7:1–2.
29. Paz-Pacheco E. Trust and commitment. Journal of the ASEAN Federation of Endocrine Societies. 2016;31:3.
30. Liu Y, Li H, Hu F. Website attributes in urging online impulse purchase: An empirical investigation on consumer perceptions. Decision Support Systems [Internet]. 2013;55(3):829–837. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2013.04.001
31. Belanche D, Flavián M, Pérez-Rueda A. Mobile apps use and WOM in Belanche, D., Flavián, M., & Pérez-Rueda, A. (2020). Mobile apps use and WOM in the food delivery sector: The role of planned behavior, perceived security and customer lifestyle compatibility. Sustainability (Switzerland) [Internet]. 2020;12(10). Available from: https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/12/10/4275/pdf
32. Yoon NH, Yoo S, Kwon S. Influence of highly accessible urban food environment on weight management: A qualitative study in Seoul. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2018;15(4):755.
33. Klassen KM, Douglass CH, Brennan L, Truby H, Lim MSC. Social media use for nutrition outcomes in young adults: A mixed-methods systematic review. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2018;15(1):70. doi: 10.1186/s12966-018-0696-y.
34. Fast Food Nutrition. Fast Food Restaurants Nutrition Facts: KFC Nutrition Facts [Internet]. [cited 2021 Mar 3]. Available from: https://fastfoodnutrition.org/kfc
35. Ganapathi P, Abu-Shanab E. Customer satisfaction with online food ordering portals in Qatar. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications. 2019;12:57–79.
36. Rozin P, Vollmecke TA. Food likes and dislikes. Annual Review of Nutrition [Internet]. 1986;6(1):433–456. Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0f03/bba0ed1905d58c077c6e9d2a07df618298f0.pdf?_ga=2.138986099.118793288.1614635302-922968449.1614635302
37. Jiang Y, Wang J, Wu S, et al. Association between take-out food consumption and obesity among Chinese university students: A cross-sectional study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2019;16(6):1071.
38. Murray C, Atkinson C, Bhalla K, Birbeck G, Burstein R, Chou D. The state of US health, 1990-2010: burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors. JAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association [Internet]. 2013;310(6):591–608. Available from: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/data/Journals/JAMA/927436/joi130037.pdf%5Cnhttp://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&PAGE=reference&D=emed11&NEWS=N&AN=2013503627%5Cnhttp://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&PAGE=reference&D=medl&NEWS=N&AN=23842577
39. Sijtsema S, Linnemann A, Van Gaasbeek T, Dagevos H, Jongen W. Variables influencing food perception reviewed for consumer-oriented product development. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2002;42(6):565–581.
40. Drewnowski A, Henderson S, Levine A, Hann C. Taste and food preferences as predictors of dietary practices in young women. Public Health Nutrition. 2000;2:513–519.