1. Iervolino, M., B. Mancini, and S. Cristino, Industrial Cooling Tower Disinfection Treatment to Prevent Legionella spp. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2017. 14(10): p. 1125.
2. Pinel, I.S.M., et al., Efficient cooling tower operation at alkaline pH for the control of Legionella pneumophila and other pathogenic genera. Water Research, 2021. 197: p. 117047.
3. Pinel, I.S.M., et al., Bacterial community dynamics and disinfection impact in cooling water systems. Water Research, 2020. 172: p. 115505.
4. Narenkumar, J., et al., Role of 2-mercaptopyridine on control of microbial influenced corrosion of copper CW024A metal in cooling water system. Chemosphere, 2019. 222: p. 611-618.
5. Lin, Q., et al., Sanitizing agents for virus inactivation and disinfection. VIEW, 2020. 1(2): p. e16.
6. Craig, W.A., Overview of newer antimicrobial formulations for overcoming pneumococcal resistance. The American Journal of Medicine Supplements, 2004. 117(3, Supplement 1): p. 16-22.
7. Sonthipet, S., S. Ruenphet, and K. Takehara, Bactericidal and virucidal efficacies of potassium monopersulfate and its application for inactivating avian influenza virus on virus-spiked clothes. The Journal of veterinary medical science, 2018. 80(4): p. 568-573.
8. McDonnell, G., The Use of Hydrogen Peroxide for Disinfection and Sterilization Applications. PATAI'S Chemistry of Functional Groups, 2014: p. 1-34.
9. Yu, L., et al., A Field Pilot Study on Treating Groundwater Contaminated with Sulfolane Using UV/H2O2. Water, 2020. 12(4).
10. Sood, G., et al., A pilot observational study of hydrogen peroxide and alcohol for disinfection of privacy curtains contaminated by MRSA, VRE and Clostridium difficile. J Infect Prev, 2014. 15(5): p. 189-193.
11. Moretro, T., et al., Whole room disinfection with hydrogen peroxide mist to control Listeria monocytogenes in food industry related environments. Int J Food Microbiol, 2019. 292: p. 118-125.
12. Shoabargh, S., et al., A hybrid photocatalytic and enzymatic process using glucose oxidase immobilized on TiO2/polyurethane for removal of a dye. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2014. 20(5): p. 3150-3156.
13. Li, W., et al., Mechanisms on the Impacts of Alkalinity, pH, and Chloride on Persulfate-Based Groundwater Remediation. Environmental Science & Technology, 2017. 51(7): p. 3948-3959.
14. Lee, J., U. von Gunten, and J.-H. Kim, Persulfate-Based Advanced Oxidation: Critical Assessment of Opportunities and Roadblocks. Environmental Science & Technology, 2020. 54(6): p. 3064-3081.
15. Park, K.M., et al., The Bactericidal Effect of a Combination of Food-Grade Compounds and their Application as Alternative Antibacterial Agents for Food Contact Surfaces. Foods, 2020. 9(1).
16. Medina-Rodríguez, A.C., et al., Clean-in-place disinfection of dual-species biofilm (Listeria and Pseudomonas) by a green antibacterial product made from citrus extract. Food Control, 2020. 118: p. 107422.
17. Sharma, G., et al., Role of glucose oxidase in combination with antibiotics on ocular pathogens. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology, 1984. 32(5): p. 427-428.
18. Liu, Y., et al., Disinfection of bacterial biofilms in pilot-scale cooling tower systems. Biofouling, 2011. 27(4): p. 393-402.
19. Sohrabi, S. and F. Akhlaghian, Modeling and optimization of phenol degradation over copper-doped titanium dioxide photocatalyst using response surface methodology. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2016. 99: p. 120-128.
20. Liu, J., et al., Effects of glucose oxidase on growth performance, immune function, and intestinal barrier of ducks infected with Escherichia coli O88. Poultry Science, 2020. 99(12): p. 6549-6558.
21. Gonçalves, N.P.F., et al., Photo-activation of persulfate and hydrogen peroxide by humic acid coated magnetic particles for Bisphenol A degradation. Catalysis Today, 2021. 361: p. 43-49.
22. Afzal, A., et al., Decomposition of cyclohexanoic acid by the UV/H2O2 process under various conditions. Science of The Total Environment, 2012. 426: p. 387-392.
23. Moraes, J.E.F., et al., Treatment of Saline Wastewater Contaminated with Hydrocarbons by the Photo-Fenton Process. Environmental Science & Technology, 2004. 38(4): p. 1183-1187.
24. Fang, G.-D., et al., Sulfate radical-based degradation of polychlorinated biphenyls: Effects of chloride ion and reaction kinetics. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2012. 227-228: p. 394-401.
25. Falagas, M.E., L. McDermott, and D.R. Snydman, Effect of pH on in vitro antimicrobial susceptibility of the Bacteroides fragilis group. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, 1997. 41(9): p. 2047-2049.
26. I.M. Bezerra, O.C.-f., S.Mattedi, Solid- liquid equilibrium data of amoxicillin and hydroxyphenylglycine in aqueous media. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2013. 30: p. 45-54.
27. Sohrabi, S., M. Keshavarz Moraveji, and D. Iranshahi, A low temperature synthesis of Ti/TiO2/Fatty Acid/GOx/ZnO and its evaluation for amoxicillin bio-photo-catalytic degradation. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2021. 343: p. 116979.
28. Kattel, E., et al., Persulfate-based photodegradation of a beta-lactam antibiotic amoxicillin in various water matrices. Environmental Technology, 2020. 41(2): p. 202-210.
29. Dou, M., et al., A novel in-situ chemical oxidation channel – Selective pH-dependence of refractory β-lactam antibiotics in the synergistic mechanism of persulfate and g-C3N4 under visible light. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020. 394: p. 124899.