1. Yayan EH, Zengin M, Düken ME, Dağ YS. Reducing children's pain and parents' anxiety in the postoperative period: A therapeutic model in Turkish sample. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2019:1-6.
2. Rabbitts JA, Cornelius B, Gabrielle G, Tonya M. Presurgical psychosocial predictors of acute postsurgical pain and quality of life in children undergoing major surgery. J pain. 2015;16(3):226-4.
3. Walker SM. Pain after surgery in children. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2015;28(5):570-6.
4. Harrison D. Pain prevalence in a pediatric hospital: Raising awareness during Pain Awareness Week. Pain Res Manag 2014;19(1):24-30.
5. Braz J. Pediatric pain: prevalence, assessment, and management in a teaching hospital. Brazilian journal. 2012;45(12):1287-94.
6. Rassouli M, Salmani N, Mandegari Z, Dadgari A, Fallah Tafti B, Bagheri I. Challenges of palliative care for children with cancer in Iran: a review. Iran J Ped Hematol Oncol. 2019;9(1): 48-62.
7. Vetter TR, McGwin JrG, Bridgewater CL, Madan-Swain A, Ascherman L. Validation and Clinical Application of a Biopsychosocial Model of Pain Intensity and Functional Disability in Patients with a Pediatric Chronic Pain Condition Referred to a Subspecialty Clinic. Pain Research and Treatment. 2013:1-12.
8. Kristensen AD, Pedersen TA, Hjortdal VE, Jensen TS, Nikolajsen L. Chronic pain in adults after thoracotomy in childhood or youth. Br J Anaesth. 2010;104:75-9.
9. Hofmann H, Scheel J, Dimova V, Parthum A, Carbon R, Griessinger N, et al. Prediction of persistent post-operative pain: Pain-specific psychological variables compared with acute post-operative pain and general psychological variables. Eur J Pain. 2018;22:191-202.
10. Page G, Fiona C, Lisa I, Jennifer S, Andrea L, Martin P, et al. Reliability and validity of the Child Pain Anxiety Symptoms Scale (CPASS) in a clinical sample of children and adolescents with acute postsurgical pain. Pain. 2011;152(19):1958-65.
11. Michelle A, Fortiera b, Zeev N. Treating Perioperative Anxiety and Pain in Children: A Tailored and Innovative Approach. Paediatr Anaesth. 2015;25(1):27-35.
12. Jenkins BN, Fortier MA, Kaplan SH, Mayes LC. Development of a Short Version of the Modified Yale Preoperative Anxiety Scale. Society for Pediatric Anesthesia. 2014;119(3).
13. Bawa M, Mahajan JK, Aggerwal N, Sundaram J, Rao KLN. Barriers to Pediatric Pain Management in Children Undergoing Surgery: A Survey of Health Care Providers. Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy. 2015;29(4):353-8.
14. Miladinia M, Baraz Sh, Zarea K. Controlling Acute Post-operative Pain in Iranian Children with using of Music Therapy. Int J Pediatr. 2016;4(5):1725-30.
15. Dehghan F, Jalali R, Bashiri H. The effect of virtual reality technology on preoperative anxiety in children: a Solomon four-group randomized clinical trial. Perioperative Medicine and Pain. 2019;8(5):2-7.
16. Power N, Howard R, Wade A, Franck L. Pain and behaviour changes in children following surgery. Arch Dis Child. 2012;97:879–84.
17. Ip HYV, Abrishami A, Peng P.W.H, Wong J, Chung F. Predictors of postoperative pain and analgesic consumption: A qualitative systematic review. Anesthesiology and Pain Official Journal. 2009;111(3):657–77.
18. Safaean R, Shaeghi Sh. Postoperative complications in pediatric outpatient. Journal of Iran University of Medical Sciences. 1380;8(23).
19. Khanali Mojen L, Rassouli M, Eshghi P, Akbari Sari A, Heravi Karimooi M. Palliative Care for Children with Cancer in the Middle East: A Comparative Study. Indian J Palliat Care. 2017;23(4):379–86.
20. Beltramini A, Milojevic K, Pateron D. Pain Assessment in Newborns, Infants, and Children. Pediatric annals. 2017;46(10):387-95.
21. Rachael Lee R, Rashid A, Ghio D, Thomson W, Cordingley L. Chronic Pain Assessments in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Literature Review of the Selection, Administration, Interpretation, and Reporting of Unidimensional Pain Intensity Scales. Pain Res Manag. 2017:1-17.
22. Page G, Samantha F, Andrea L, Martin MA, Manolo R, Joel K. Development and Preliminary Validation of the Child Pain Anxiety Symptoms Scale in a Community Sample. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2010;35(10):1071–82.
23. Khanipour H, Mohammadkhani P, S. T. Thought control strategies and trait anxiety: predictors of pathological worry in non-clinical sample. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2011;5(2):173-8.
24. Abbott A. The Coping Strategy Questionnaire. Journal of Physiotherapy. 2010;56(1):63.
25. Habich M, Wilson D, Thielk D, Grace L, Hillary S, Masterton J, et al. Evaluating the Effectiveness of Pediatric Pain Management Guidelines. Pediatric Nursing. 2012;27(4):336-45.
26. Stevens B, Yamada J, Carole A, Estabrooks c, Stinson J, Campbell F. Pain in hospitalized children: Effect of a multidimensional knowledge translation strategy on pain process and clinical outcomes. Pain. 2014;155:60-8.
27. Connor B, June van A, Anne-Marie B, Jaan T, Karel A, Sarah V, et al. A Web-Based Serious Game for Health to Reduce Perioperative Anxiety and Pain in Children (CliniPup): Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR Serious Games. 2019;7(2):e12431.
28. Rabbitts JA, Fisher E, Rosenbloom BN, Palermo TM. Prevalence and predictors of chronic postsurgical pain in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Pain. 2017;18(6):605–14.
29. He HG, Zhu L, Chan W, Liam J, Lih C, Klainin Y, et al. Therapeutic play intervention on children’s perioperative anxiety, negative emotional manifestation and postoperative pain: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2015;71(5):1032-43.
30. Bandeira RA, Gomes LO, Bezerra AJ, Duarte JA. Correlation between preoperative anxiety and acute postoperative pain in elderly patients submitted to transvesical prostatectomy. Rev Dor São Paulo. 2017;18(4):291-7.
31. Gabrielle P, Jennifer S, Fiona C, Lisa I, Joel K. Pain-related psychological correlates of pediatric acute post-surgical pain. Journal of Pain Research. 2012;5:547–58.
32. Oommen S, Shetty A. parental anxiety affect children's perception of pain during intravenous cannulation?. Nurs Child Young People. 2019.
33. Rosenberg RE, Clark RA, Chibbaro P, Hambrick HR, Bruzzese JM, Feudtner C, et al. Factors Predicting Parent Anxiety Around Infant and Toddler Postoperative and Pain. Hospital Pediatrics. 2017;7(6):313-9.
34. Fortier MA, Rosario AMD, Sarah R, Martin MA, Kain ZN. Perioperative anxiety in children. Pediatric Anesthesia. 2010;20:318–22.
35. Bramuzzo M, Carlo CD, Arrigo S, Pavanello PM, Canaletti C, Giudici F, et al. Parental Psychological Factors and Quality of Life of Children with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2019.
36. Mahdizadeh M, NejatMohammad A, Behnam Vashani HR, Reyhani T. Effects of Supportive Educational Program on Anxiety of Mothers of Children Undergoing the Lumbar Puncture (LP). Evidence Based Care Journal. 2016;6(2):29-38.
37. Needle JS, O’Riordan M, Smith PG. Parental anxiety and medical comprehension within 24 hrs of a child’s admission to the pediatric intensive care unit. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2009;10(6):668-74.
38. Safari N, Kavosi A, Jouybari L, Sanagoo A, Mohammadi Gh. The Relationship Between Catastrophizing, and Coping Strategies in Cancer Patients. Psychiatric Nursing. 2015;3(2):32-43.
39. Khatamsaz z, Maarefvand m. Parenting strategies of parents of children with cancer. Social Work Quarterly. 2014;3(3):3-9.
40. Welkon JS. Psychological Approaches to Acute Pediatric Pain Management: Department of Psychology, Georgia State University; 2009.
41. Langer DA, Edith Chen E, Luhmann JD. Attributions and Coping in Children’s Pain Experiences. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2005;30(7):615-22.