1. Caughey AB, Sundaram V, Kaimal AJ, Cheng YW, Gienger A, Little SE, et al: Maternal and neonatal outcomes of elective induction of labor. Evidence report/technology assessment 2009:1.
2. Coates D, Homer C, Wilson A, Deady L, Mason E, Foureur M, et al: Induction of labour indications and timing: A systematic analysis of clinical guidelines. Women Birth 2020, 33:219-230.
3. Nwachukwu D, Abiodun M: Short Report Pattern of cervical dilatation among parturients in. An African Med 2009, 8:181-184.
4. Cunningham F, Leveno K, Bloom S, Spong CY, Dashe J: Williams obstetrics, 24e. Mcgraw-hill; 2014.
5. Dodd JM, Crowther CA, Grivell RM, Deussen AR: Elective repeat caesarean section versus induction of labour for women with a previous caesarean birth. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017, 7:Cd004906.
6. Dögl M, Romundstad P: Elective induction of labor: A prospective observational study. 2018, 13:e0208098.
7. Grobman WA, Caughey AB: Elective induction of labor at 39 weeks compared with expectant management: a meta-analysis of cohort studies. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019, 221:304-310.
8. Little SE: Elective Induction of Labor: What is the Impact? Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 2017, 44:601-614.
9. Geta M, Belachew T, Fekecha B: Failed induction of labor and associated factors among women delivered in Hawassa Public health facilities, SNNPR, Ethiopia. 2015.
10. Triebwasser JE, VanArtsdalen J, Kobernik EK, Seiler K, Langen ES: Assessing Maternal and Fetal Risks Associated with Prolonged Induction of Labor. Am J Perinatol 2019, 36:455-459.
11. Saccone G, Berghella V: Induction of labor at full term in uncomplicated singleton gestations: a systematic review and metaanalysis of randomized controlled trials. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2015, 213:629-636.
12. Kamel RA, Negm SM, Youssef A, Bianchini L, Brunelli E, Pilu G, et al: Predicting cesarean delivery for failure to progress as an outcome of labor induction in term singleton pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021, 224:609.e601-609.e611.
13. Ashwal E, Hadar E, Chen R, Aviram A, Hiersch L, Gabbay-Benziv R: Effect of fetal gender on induction of labor failure rates. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2017, 30:3009-3013.
14. Batinelli L, Serafini A, Nante N, Petraglia F, Severi FM, Messina G: Induction of labour: clinical predictive factors for success and failure. J Obstet Gynaecol 2018, 38:352-358.
15. Brik M, Mateos S, Fernandez-Buhigas I, Garbayo P, Costa G, Santacruz B: Sonographical predictive markers of failure of induction of labour in term pregnancy. J Obstet Gynaecol 2017, 37:179-184.
16. !!! INVALID CITATION !!!
17. Abraha TH, Kasahun WW, Fisseha GK: Failure of labor induction in Tigray region, Ethiopia: a retrospective record review study. 2020.
18. WODAJE M: "PREVALENCE AND FAILURE RATE OF INDUCTION OF LABOUR WITH THEIR ASSOCIATED FACTOR AMONG WOMEN DELIVERED IN WOLDIA GENERAL HOSPITAL, NORTHERN ETHIOPIA, 2018". adissabeba university repository 2018.
19. Debele TZ, Cherkos EA, Badi MB, Anteneh KT, Demssie FW, Abdo AA, et al: Factors and outcomes associated with the induction of labor in referral hospitals of Amhara regional state, Ethiopia: a multicenter study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2021, 21:1-8.
20. Csa I: Central statistical agency (CSA)[Ethiopia] and ICF. Ethiopia demographic and health survey, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Calverton, Maryland, USA 2016.
21. Guerra G, Cecatti J, Souza J, Faúndes A, Morais S, Gülmezoglu A, et al: Factors and outcomes associated with the induction of labour in Latin America-BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology-Vol. 116, 13-p. 1762-1772. 2017.
22. Girma W, Tseadu F, Wolde M: Outcome of induction and associated factors among term and post-term mothers managed at Jimma University specialized hospital: a two years’ retrospective analysis. Ethiopian journal of health sciences 2016, 26:123-132.
23. Rayamajhi R KC, Shrestha N, Padhye S.: Indications for labour induction and predictors for failed induction at KMCTH. Orig Artic 2011:7(1):21–25.
24. Acharya T, Devkota R, Bhattarai B, Acharya R: Outcome of misoprostol and oxytocin in induction of labour. SAGE Open Med 2017, 5:2050312117700809.
25. Berghella V, Bellussi F, Schoen CN: Evidence-based labor management: induction of labor (part 2). Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2020, 2:100136.
26. Bostancı E, Kilicci C, Ozkaya E, Abide Yayla C: Continuous oxytocin versus intermittent oxytocin for induction of labor: a randomized study. 2020, 33:651-656.
27. Duro Gómez J, Garrido Oyarzún MF, Rodríguez Marín AB, de la Torre González AJ, Arjona Berral JE, Castelo-Branco C: Vaginal misoprostol and cervical ripening balloon for induction of labor in late-term pregnancies. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2017, 43:87-91.
28. Familiari A, Khalil A, Rizzo G, Odibo A, Vergani P, Buca D, et al: Adverse intrapartum outcome in pregnancies complicated by small for gestational age and late fetal growth restriction undergoing induction of labor with Dinoprostone, Misoprostol or mechanical methods: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2020, 252:455-467.
29. Gommers JSM, Diederen M, Wilkinson C, Turnbull D, Mol BWJ: Risk of maternal, fetal and neonatal complications associated with the use of the transcervical balloon catheter in induction of labour: A systematic review. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2017, 218:73-84.
30. Kehl S, Born T, Weiss C, Faschingbauer F, Pretscher J, Beckmann MW, et al: Induction of labour with sequential double-balloon catheter and oral misoprostol versus oral misoprostol alone in obese women. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol X 2019, 3:100034.
31. Orr L, Reisinger-Kindle K, Roy A, Levine L, Connolly K, Visintainer P, et al: Combination of Foley and prostaglandins versus Foley and oxytocin for cervical ripening: a network meta-analysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020, 223:743.e741-743.e717.
32. Barthélémy T. RLaMM: Maternal and perinatal outcomes of induction of labor at term in the university clinics of Kinshasa. DR Congo Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2013:3, 154-157.
33. El-Sayed YY, Rice MM, Grobman WA, Reddy UM, Tita ATN, Silver RM, et al: Elective Labor Induction at 39 Weeks of Gestation Compared With Expectant Management: Factors Associated With Adverse Outcomes in Low-Risk Nulliparous Women. Obstet Gynecol 2020, 136:692-697.
34. Wang C, Geng H, Liu W, Zhang G: Prenatal, perinatal, and postnatal factors associated with autism: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore) 2017, 96:e6696.
35. Dilnessa T, Temesgen K, Workie A: The proportion of failed induction of labour and associated factors among women undergoing induction of labour in Dessie referral hospital: northeast Ethiopia a cross-sectional study. Asian Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth 2019:1-13.
36. Khan NB, Ahmed I, Malik A, Sheikh L: Factors associated with failed induction of labour in a secondary care hospital. Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association: JPMA 2012, 62:6.
37. Okby R, Shoham-Vardi I, Ruslan S, Sheiner E: Is induction of labor risky for twins compare to singleton pregnancies? J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2013, 26:1804-1806.