1. Whittaker E, Swift W, Roxburgh A, Dietze P, Cogger S, Bruno R, et al. Multiply disadvantaged: Health and service utilisation factors faced by homeless injecting drug consumers in Australia. Drug and alcohol review. 2015;34(4):379-87.DOI: 10.1111/dar.12257.
2. Komaromy M, Duhigg D, Metcalf A, Carlson C, Kalishman S, Hayes L, et al. Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes): A new model for educating primary care providers about treatment of substance use disorders. Substance abuse. 2016;37(1):20-4.DOI: 10.1080/08897077.2015.1129388.
3. Guydish J, Passalacqua E, Pagano A, Martínez C, Le T, Chun J, et al. An international systematic review of smoking prevalence in addiction treatment. Addiction. 2016;111(2):220-30.DOI: 10.1111/add.13099.
4. Urbanoski KA. Coerced addiction treatment: Client perspectives and the implications of their neglect. Harm Reduction Journal. 2010;7(1):13.DOI: 10.1186/1477-7517-7-13.
5. Tavakoli Ghouchani H, Niknami S, Aminshokravi F, Hojjat SK. Factors Related to Addiction Treatment Motivations; Validity and Reliability of an Instrument. Journal of Research in Health Sciences. 2016;16(3):147-52.
6. Shahbazi F, Mirtorabi SD, Ghadirzadeh MR, Hashemi-Nazari SS, Barzegar A. Characterizing Mortality from Substance Abuse in Iran: An Epidemiological Study during March 2014 to February 2015. Addict Health. 2017;9(3):166-74.
7. Fadaei MH, Farokhzadian J, Miri S, Goojani R. Promoting drug abuse preventive behaviors in adolescent students based on the health belief model. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2020.DOI: 10.1515/ijamh-2019-0170.
8. Henry BF. Adversity, mental health and substance use disorders as predictors and mediators of rule violations in U.S. prisons Criminal Justice and Behavior. 2020;47(3):271-89.DOI: 10.1177/0093854819896844.
9. Scorzelli JF, Chaudhry SZ. Relationship between anxiety and addiction to a depressant drug. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 2009;41(1):61-6.DOI: 10.1080/02791072.2009.10400675.
10. Jalali A, Hassanpor-Dehkordi A, Mahvar T, Moradi M, Dinmohammadi M. Psychological needs of men under methadone maintenance treatment: A mixed method study. Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems. 2015;17:23-31.
11. Rahimi S, Jalali A, Jalali R. Psychological Needs of Women Treated with Methadone: Mixed Method Study. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly. 2019;37(3):328-41.DOI: 10.1080/07347324.2018.1554982.
12. Sau M, Mukherjee A, Manna N, Sanyal S. Sociodemographic and substance use correlates of repeated relapse among patients presenting for relapse treatment at an addiction treatment center in Kolkata, India. Afr Health Sci. 2013;13(3):791-9.DOI: 10.4314/ahs.v13i3.39.
13. Jalali A, Behrouzi MK, Salari N, Bazrafshan MR, Rahmati M. The Effectiveness of Group Spiritual Intervention on Self-esteem and Happiness among Men Undergoing Methadone Maintenance Treatment. Current drug abuse reviews. 2018.DOI: 10.2174/1874473711666180510164420.
14. Jalali A, Shabrandi B, Jalali R, Salari N. Methamphetamine Abusers' Personality Traits and its Relational with Spiritual Well-being and Perceived Social Support. Curr Drug Res Rev. 2019;11(1):44-50.DOI: 10.2174/1874473711666181017121256.
15. Heidari J, Jafari H, Hoseini S, Jannati Y, Mohammadpoor R, Mahmoodi G. Study of Psychosocial Status of Addicts in Sari. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2006;16(52):109-16.
16. West R, McEwen A, Bolling K, L. O. Smoking cessation and smoking patterns in the general population: a 1-year follow-up. Addiction Research. 2001;96(6):891-902.DOI: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2001.96689110.x.
17. Battjes RJ, Gordon MS, O'Grady KE, Kinlock TW, Carswell MA. Factors that predict adolescent motivation for substance abuse treatment, Journal of substance abuse treatment. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2003;24(3):221-32.DOI: 10.1016/s0740-5472(03)00022-9.
18. Targowski T, Grabowska P, Rozyńska R, From S, Mierzejewska J, Niedziałkowski P. Comparative analysis of nicotin dependence and motivating to quit smoking in patients with bronchial asthma or copd. przegl lek. 2004;61(10):1046-8.
19. German D, Sherman SG, Sirirojn B, Thomson N, Aramrattana A, Celentano DD. Motivations for methamphetamine cessation among young people in northern Thailand. Addiction. 2006;101(8):1143-52.DOI: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2006.01490.x.
20. Behravan H, Miranvari S. A Sociological Analysis of Drug Addict's Relapse in the in the center of the therapeutic community (TC) in Mashhad. lranian Journal of Social Problems. 2010;1(1):45-78.(Inpersian).
21. Munro BH. Statistical methods for health care research: lippincott williams & wilkins; 2005.
22. Knight K, Holcom M, Simpson DD. TCU Psychosocial Functioning and Motivation Scales: Manual on Psychometric Properties. Fort Worth: . 1994.
23. Wild D, Grove A, Martin M, Eremenco S, McElroy S, Verjee-Lorenz A, et al. Principles of Good Practice for the Translation and Cultural Adaptation Process for Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Measures: report of the ISPOR Task Force for Translation and Cultural Adaptation. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. 2005;8(2):94-104.DOI: 10.1111/j.1524-4733.2005.04054.x.
24. Kalivas PW, Volkow ND. The neural basis of addiction: a pathology of motivation and choice. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2005;162(8):1403-13.DOI: 10.1176/appi.ajp.162.8.1403.
25. Poudel A, Sharma C, Gautam S, Poudel A. Psychosocial problems among individuals with substance use disorders in drug rehabilitation centers, Nepal. Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy. 2016;11(1):28-.DOI: 10.1186/s13011-016-0072-3.
26. Simpson D, GW J. Motivation as a predictor of early dropout from drug abuse treatment, Psychotherapy. Theory, Research, Practice, Training. 1993;30(2):357.DOI: 10.1037/0033-3188.8.131.527.
27. Gyawali S, Sarkar S. Tramadol for maintenance treatment for an elderly "doda" (poppy husk) user. Journal of Geriatric Mental Health. 2016;3(2):179-81.DOI: 10.4103/2348-9995.195682.